剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
以前的方法只带来了阿♥拉♥伯的冬天
The old one led to an Arab Winter.
那是因为西方国家没有坚持到底
Because the West didn't follow through.
绝望的人们只能转向极端主义
My people turn to extremism out of desperation.
所以如果我们能让人们不那么绝望
So if we were to help reduce the desperation --
我就能削弱极端主义的势力
I'll reduce the extremism.
你可以通过网络监控我
And you can monitor me online,
确保我在这场交易中恪守我的职责
make sure I'm holding up my end of the bargain.
这个提议很不错
This is very promising.
毛拉·巴里 感谢你来和我见面
Mullah Bahri, thank you for your time.
别客气
Ah, please.
我的跟随者一般叫我佐温·哈利克
My followers refer to me as Zowan Haleek,
意思是年轻一代
"The young one."
佐温·哈利克 我喜欢这个名字
Zowan Haleek -- I like that.
人如其名 年纪轻轻就能领导那么多人
And it is true. You are very young to lead so many.
说得没错
Yes.
因为他们知道如果想要有未来
Because they know if they want a future,
就不能沉浸在过去
they can't look to the past.
迈克 我想见一见总统
Hey, Mike. I just need a minute with the President.
什么事
Regarding?
这是和毛拉·法亚德见面要用的关键材料
Last-minute materials for his meeting with Mullah Fayad.
我会亲自交给他的
I'll see that he gets them.
有一些事我想当面说
Okay, there's a couple of things I want to download myself.
-资料都齐了吗 -齐了
- Is everything here? - Yeah.
我会亲自交给他的
I'll see that he gets them.
好的
Okay.
我把赛斯的初步聆讯提前了
I got Seth's preliminary hearing moved up.
我认识施罗德法官 所以给她打了电♥话♥
I know Judge Schroeder, so I called her chambers,
她肯帮我忙 对这场诉讼采取保密措施
and she's willing to do me a favor and seal the proceedings.
你觉得我们能把这件事搞定吗
Do you think we can get this kicked?
这取决于她的心情
Depends on the mood she's in --
取决于警♥察♥
depends on the cop.
如果这事上了法庭 肯定是头条新闻了
If this goes to trial, it's front-page news,
在总统离开美国期间
and that is the last thing we need
我们绝对不能把事情搞成这样
with the President out of town.
我们还有一个问题
We have another problem.
审查里拉的结果终于出了
The paperwork for Lyor's vetting finally came in,
发现了问题 而且是大问题
and something came up -- something big.
你一定在开玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
你已经结婚六年了
You've been married six years?
只是表面上结婚了
Only technically.
结婚就跟怀孕一样 有就有没有就没有
Marriage is like pregnancy, Lyor. You are or you aren't.
事情很复杂
It's complicated.
那用不复杂的方式解释一下
Un-complicate it.
我和朱莉的关系断断续续
Julie and I were on and off.
我接到一份伦敦的工作
I was about to take a job in London,
所以我们去了拉斯维加斯
so we went to Vegas --
算是最后的狂欢吧
a last hurrah.
我们都喝了酒
We had those drinks --
就是那种彩虹蓝色的酒
You know, the iridescent blue ones.
装在快一米高的玻璃瓶里
They come in the yard-long glasses.
瓶子里的酒流光溢彩 有趣极了
The fluid dynamics are very interesting.
里拉
Lyor.
我们顺理成章地在全天开放的教堂里宣誓
One thing led to another, we wound up in this 24-hour chapel.
简直就是一个笑话
It was all a joke.
美国国税局可不会笑
Well, the IRS won't be laughing.
你没有如实申报你的收入税款
You've been misfiling your income taxes.
我交罚款行了吧
Fine. I'll pay a penalty.
你欠了826000美元
You owe $826,000.
-这下不行了 -的确很糟糕
- Not fine. - No, it's not.
你现在面临的是一大堆罚款 应计利息
You're looking at dozens of penalties, accrued interest,
还有将要被撤销的减免费用
and deductions that need to be reversed.
逃税犯不可能在白宫工作的
You can't work in the White House and be a tax cheat.
你和朱莉一起住吗
Have you and Julie lived together,
还是丈夫与妻子吗 有财产共享吗
held yourself out as man and wife, shared finances?
不 我们真的不熟
No, we're not really in touch.
如果没有夫妻之实的话这件事就能解决
Okay, we can fix this if none of the conjugal trappings apply.
我们可以说这段婚姻是假的 把它废除
We'll argue that the marriage was a sham one. An annulment.
如果我们能马上交材料的话
Yes, and the IRS will buy that the marriage wasn't real
美国国税局就能认定这段婚姻是不真实的
if we get them the paperwork immediately,
也就是说时间紧迫
which means the clock is ticking.
我联♥系♥一下朱莉
I'll reach out to Julie.
跟我说一下她的情况 我来搞这事
Give me her details. I'll get the ball rolling.
你要去帮赛斯做简报
I need you to handle briefings for Seth.
-为什么 -因为他突然也违法了
- Why? - Because he suddenly has a legal problem, too,
而且很严重 我们要找人替代他
a serious one, and we need to cover for him,
找不到第二个人
and no one knows more about what's going on
比你更了解白宫发生的事情
in the White House than you.
所以我是新闻发言人了吗
So I'm Press Secretary?
仅限今天
For today.
我是新闻发言人
I'm Press Secretary.
总统先生 谢谢您给我加的糖
Thank you for the sugar, Mr. President.
糖越多越尊敬
The more sugar, the more honor.
您值得如此尊敬
And you are a man deserving of much.
您也是
As are you.
我希望我们能达成协议
I was hoping that we could strike a deal
这样一来我们双方都是可敬的
that would be honorable to both of us.
暴♥力♥循环必须停下来
This cycle of violence must stop.
会停下来的
It will...
前提是你的士兵离开我的国家
if your soldiers leave my country.
如果你能驱逐那些
If you were to expel the terrorists
在这里安营扎寨的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
that have planted their flags here
关闭教唆儿童敌对美国的宗教学校
and close the madrasas that teach your children to hate America,
我们非常愿意撤兵
we would gladly do just that.
你能提供什么
What are you offering?
首先是资金支持和后勤保障
To begin with, - money and logistical support.
以前也承诺过这些
I've been offered these things before.
但就像井里的水 很快就用完了
There's water in the well, but it quickly runs dry.
普什图族有一句谚语
There's an old Pashtun proverb --
"同一头驴子 换个新马鞍"
"It's the same donkey, but with a new saddle."
美国也有一句谚语
There is an American proverb --
"不从历史中吸取教训的人
"Those who fail to learn from the past
注定要重蹈覆辙"
are doomed to repeat it."
你忽略了历史
You dismiss the past.
我的家族已经在同一座村庄中生活了八百年
My family has lived in the same village for 800 years.
这个国家以传统为根
This country is rooted in tradition.
恕我直言 先生 你错了
With all due respect, sir, you're wrong.
我很尊重你国家的历史
I have great respect for your country's history
及其传统
and its traditions.
既然如此 为什么你要
Then why did you meet with someone
和一个完全不尊重我们国家的人见面呢
who has no respect for them?
毛拉·巴里
Mullah Bahri.
他是异教♥徒♥ 是骗子
An infidel and a liar.
你和这种人有关系
Now, how can I find common ground
我又怎么能跟你达成共识呢
with someone who consorts with a man like that?
你是否同意 知己知彼
Would you not agree - if one is to play the game,
百战不殆呢
it is important to know all the players?
应该吧
Perhaps.
事实上 你如此平等地对待他已经表明你的态度
But the fact that - you treat him as my equal says much about you.
坦白讲 我不知道能否信任你
To be honest, - I'm not sure I can trust you.
谢谢你的直白
I appreciate your forwardness
只能希望不远的将来 我们能弥合隔阂
and can only hope that some day soon, we can remedy that.
谢谢你的茶
Thank you for the tea.
不客气
Yes.
我重复一遍 总统在
I repeat -- The President's position
私立学校担♥保♥中的意见还在审核
on private-school vouchers is under review.
得了吧 里拉 他是出尔反尔
Come on, Lyor. He's flip-flopping.
说到出尔反尔 内特
Let's not talk about flip-flopping, Nate.
你过去三年换了四份工作
You've had four jobs in the past three years.
我的意思是 总统还在审核最新数据
What I mean is, the President is reviewing the latest data
近期会发布自己的观点 可以吗
and will re-articulate his position shortly, okay?
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表