剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
she has not accepted a monetary bribe.
我知道 但是鉴于她的历史
Yes, but given her history,
你应该明白我为什么质疑她的说法
you understand why I can't take this assertion at face value.
我们会提供她的账户流水
We'll provide copies of her bank statements.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有一个问题 布克夫人
I have just one more question, Mrs. Booker.
六个月前 你是不是去圣卢西亚旅游了
Six months ago, did you take a vacation on St. Lucia?
再明确点 你是否
Specifically, did you stay
-曾入住巴尔弗大酒店 -是的
- at a hotel called the Grand Balfour? - Yes.
那次旅游的钱是怎么来的
How did you afford that holiday?
我丈夫给我留了养老金
My husband left me an annuity,
每年我和女儿出去旅游一次
and every year, my daughter and I take one trip together.
去年是在百慕大群岛
Last year, it was Bermuda.
今年在圣卢西亚
And this year, it was St. Lucia.
法索先生 布克夫人已经在这儿很久了
Mr. Foerstel, Mrs. Booker's been here a long time.
如果没有其他问题了
If there's nothing further.
没有其他问题了
No, there's nothing further.
非常感谢你的配合 布克夫人
Thank you so much for your cooperation, Mrs. Booker.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么不直接问你真正想问的事情呢
Why don't you ask me the question that you want to ask?
先生
Sir?
想问就问 我会回答
Just ask the question. I'll answer it.
这样我们就不用互相打太极了
That way, we can stop dancing around each other.
好吧
All right.
你能否向美国人♥民♥保证
Can you assure the American people
你的家庭目前没有参与
that your family is not presently involved
与伊卡洛斯科技公♥司♥之间
in any type of pay-for-play arrangement
任何形式的权钱交易
with Icarus Astrotech?
我可以保证 因为我与伊卡洛斯之间
Yes, I can, because there is no corrupt relationship
本来就没有受贿关系
with Icarus.
我的岳母 妻子 我自己
Nothing nefarious is being orchestrated
都没有精心策划任何不法行为
by my mother-in-law, my wife, or me.
我宣誓要为美国人♥民♥服务 而非为自己服务
I took a pledge to serve the American people, not myself,
我正在竭尽全力做这件事
and I am doing that to the best of my ability.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
肯德拉说布克夫人完美地通过了
Kendra said Mrs. Booker came through with flying colors.
-你也是 总统先生 -别太着急
- So did you, Mr. President. - We'll see.
我只庆幸她不知道
I'm only grateful that she didn't know
伊娃和埃里克·利特尔最后一次见面的事情
about Eva's last meeting with Eric Little.
金宝的文章只会是
And Gimble's piece will be about
30年前一桩为了救人一命的行贿
a 30-year old bribe to save a man's life.
没有什么约束力
That's gonna lack teeth.
并不全是好消息
It's not all good news.
法索可能泄密给金宝了
Foerstel may be leaking to Gimble.
不可能 约翰·法索能干出很多事
Not a chance. John Foerstel may be many things,
但绝不会干出不光彩的事情
but dishonorable isn't one of them.
那就是有人对他们俩泄密
Then someone else is leaking to both of them.
到最后 我们只能控制自己能控制的东西
In the end, we can only control what we control.
赛斯 谢谢你安排此事
Seth, thank you for setting it up.
-干得好 总统先生 -谢谢 先生
- Great job, Mr. President. - Yes, sir.
总统先生 努里·沙辛来了
Mr. President, Nuri Sahin is here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这个我得自己处理
I need to handle this one on my own.
我明白
I understand.
我知道您为什么叫我来 先生
I know why you have called me here, sir.
我知道你要把我送回去
I know you have to send me back.
我就实话实说了
I'll be honest.
最近我因此事承受了很多压力
There has been a great deal of pressure to do just that.
我明白
I understand.
图兰总统是对的
President Turan is right.
我是个革命者
I am a revolutionary.
你这是告诉我你曾参与那场政♥变♥
Are you telling me that you were part of the attempted coup?
不 先生
No, sir.
但我想让图兰下台
But I want Turan removed.
用民♥主♥的方式 但要他下台
Democratically, yes, but removed.
他们那种人
Men like that --
比子弹更让他们害怕的是投票箱
The only thing they fear more than bullets is the ballot box.
是的
Yes.
追求民♥主♥是最有价值的事业
And the pursuit of democracy is the worthiest of causes.
就像贵国的内森·黑尔所说的
Like your own Nathan Hale said...
"我唯一的憾事就是仅有一次生命
"I only regret I have but one life
献给我的祖国"
to give to my country."
没错
That's correct.
而且他也是名教师 和你一样
And he was a teacher, like you.
请
Please.
我想让你知道你在我的国家是安全的
I want you to know that you are safe here in my country.
我很钦佩你的行为
I admire what you're doing.
我只能希望不久的将来
And I can only hope that someday soon,
你能够回到家乡
you'll be able to return home.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
我查了彼得·波塔克 先生 李奥推的人
I looked into Peter Potuck, sir -- the guy Leo pushed.
他为一个叫做安卡拉基金会的慈善组织工作
He works for a charity called the Ankara Trust.
它给图兰的政♥权♥提供资金
It funnels money to Turan's regime.
等一下
Wait a second.
你是说李奥的这件事是个圈套
You're telling me that this whole thing with Leo was a setup,
而图兰总统是幕后黑手
and that President Turan was behind it?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这个慈善组织是埃姆雷·沙迪克管理的
The charity's run by an Emre Sadik.
总统先生 沙迪克有个17岁的女儿
Mr. President, Sadik has a 17-year-old daughter,
她叫 西比尔 先生
and... her name is Sibyl, sir.
李奥的女朋友
Leo's girlfriend?
她也参与了这件事
She's part of this?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
天啊
Oh, no.
我要召开新闻发布会
I want to do a press conference
谴责图兰总统和他的行为
denouncing President Turan and his tactics.
先生 你不能在公开场合讨论这些
Sir, you can't talk about that on a public forum.
他利用了我的家人 我的儿子
He went after my family -- my son!
我们明白 先生
We understand that, sir.
但金宝正准备发表文章
But Gimble is about to break a story
谈论针对您岳母的调查
about an investigation into your mother-in-law.
对李奥的犯罪指控还未落实
Criminal charges are only pending against Leo.
先生 如果您代表您儿子攻击图兰
Sir, if you intervene on his behalf by attacking Turan,
你会让波吉亚家族都显得小儿科
you'll make the House of Borgia look like "Romper Room."
文艺复兴时期欧洲贵族 丑闻缠身
该死 我受够了你们这帮人
Damn it! I am tired of you people
整天就知道告诉我束手无策
always telling me my hands are tied!
倒是有个办法
Well, there is a way to untie them.
是啊 我知道 把沙辛投入虎口
Yeah, I know, by throwing Sahin to the lions.
不行 想想别的办法
Not gonna happen! Think of something else!
我要和沙辛一起开♥发♥布会
I'll do a presser with Sahin.
先生 美国的政策不允许
Sir, it's not U.S. Policy
给反对派领袖提供平台
to give a platform to the opposition leader.
他们又不知道
They don't know that.
而且他们不知道我能做出什么事
And they don't know what I'm capable of.
那会是我的筹码
That'll be my leverage.
告诉图兰总统我现在要见他
Tell President Turan I want to see him now.
-就这样 -是 先生
- That's all! - Yes, sir.
你是说她耍了我吗
You're saying she was playing me?
是的
Yeah.
我很遗憾 儿子
I'm really sorry, son.
不 不会的 我们每晚打两个小时电♥话♥
No. No, we spend two hours on the phone every night.
我们说好春假一起出去玩的
I mean, we were gonna go on spring break together.
这不可能
This is a mistake!
恐怕不是这样 我让麦克再三核实了
I'm afraid it's not. I had Mike triple-check it.
亲爱的 当总统的儿子意味着 有时候
Sweetheart, being the President's son means that sometimes,
人们的动机并不纯
people don't have the purest of motives.
李奥 李奥 拜托
Leo. Leo, please.
汤姆 随他去吧
Tom, leave him.
摩斯被排除嫌疑了
Moss has been cleared as a suspect,
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表