剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Yes. Yes, it has.
但你不会听到我有所抱怨
But you won't hear me complain.
哪怕一秒
Not for a second.
因为我知道人♥民♥现在
Because I know that there are people out there
正时刻忍♥受煎熬
who are really having a rough time right now.
我知道您想解释
Now, I know you want to address
劳斯议员的煽动性言论声称
Senator Rouse's, uh, incendiary claim
您把美国人♥民♥称作傻瓜
that you called the American people suckers.
下面请您发言 先生
The floor is yours, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
我认为美国人♥民♥
I think that there is something
应该知道一些关于劳斯议员的事
the American people should know about Senator Rouse.
那就是...
And that is...
柯克曼总统解释"傻瓜门"事件
说出来 拜托说出来
Go there. Please go there.
他说的是实话
...that he is telling the truth.
天呐
Oh, my God.
他在干嘛
What is he doing?
他对我的话断章取义
He took my words out of context,
不过准确引用了我的话
but he is quoting me accurately.
真糟糕
This is bad.
所以你真心认为美国人都是傻瓜
So you really think the American people are suckers?
是 我想是吧
Yes. I guess so.
因为他们相信美国梦
Because they believe in the American dream.
相信美好的未来触手可及
This idea that our best tomorrows are in front of us,
却无视当下的情形
regardless of what today might be saying.
如果这让人成为一个傻瓜
And if that makes you a sucker,
那我也不例外
then count me in.
没那么糟了
Less bad.
在我们之前
The great American generations
世世代代伟大的美国人♥民♥...
that have come before us...
圆回来 先生 圆回来
Bring it home, sir. Bring it home.
...总会设法
...have always managed
在困难的时候团结一致
to pull together when times were tough.
我们不能成为例外
We cannot be the exception.
这就是为什么
And that's why it is so important
国会支持养老金紧急救助法案
that Congress gets behind the pension bailout bill.
太多的美国人
Too many Americans
他们被剥夺了
have had their security and their dreams
安全和梦想
snatched away from them.
越来越好了
Trending good.
该我们去改善这个问题了
It's our turn to fix that.
所以我向美国人♥民♥承诺
So, I am promising the American people
我不会休息
that I will not rest
直到那些安全和梦想
until that security and those dreams
被重新拾起
have been restored.
我要打给我们的民♥意♥调查员
I'm calling our pollsters.
我们的头儿刚刚绝地求生
Our boss may have just pulled off the great escape.
感谢你接见我 先生
Thank you for seeing me, sir.
你最好快一点 议员
You're gonna have to make it quick, Senator.
-时间有限 -我理解
- I don't have a lot of time for you right now. - I understand.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know
我决定支持你的养老金紧急救助法案
I've decided to support your pension bailout bill.
-真的吗 -是的
- You have? - Yes, sir.
我希望不是有人威胁你改变主意的
Well, I hope nobody coerced you into changing your mind.
我不指望你能够原谅我的政♥治♥投机主义
I don't expect you to forgive my political opportunism.
这不是借口 我有我的解释
I have an explanation, not an excuse.
我在听
I'm listening.
索尼娅得了卵巢癌
Sonia has, um... ovarian cancer.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
对不起
I am so sorry.
阿兰 请坐
A-Alan, please -- please sit.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
那是两年前了
So it's two years in.
我们一直在吵架 关系非常紧张
Been an up-and-down battle. Stressful.
我从别处寻求安慰
I took comfort elsewhere.
出轨
An affair.
我做了了断
I-I called it off,
然后我和索尼娅在讨论
and, um, Sonia and I are in counseling.
我们想坚持一下
We're trying to work it out,
但是我的婚姻已经危急四伏
but my marriage is hanging on by a thread.
还有孩子们
And the children...
我对你经历的这些深表遗憾
I'm so sorry you're going through this.
人生总是充满了十字路口
We all have our cross to bear.
我想
I...guess I...
我需要一场胜利
needed a victory.
我很绝望
I was desperate,
当我看到机会的时候 我
and when I saw the opportunity, I --
阿兰
Alan.
对不起 总统先生
I'm sorry, Mr. President.
感谢你过来跟我讲这些
Thank you for coming to me a-and explaining this.
总统先生 艾丽斯·罗兰德来了
Mr. President, Alice Roland is here.
谢谢莉莉 再等我一下
Thank you, Lily. I'm gonna need a moment.
你看一下这个
I need you to look at this.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我没有用它
I didn't use it.
我做不出来
I couldn't.
但既然我拿到了
But if I have it,
你必须马上处理好这个事
you need to take care of this now.
太多美国人被剥夺了他们的梦想
我不夺回他们的梦想誓不罢休
我们头就是打不死的小强
Man, our boss has more lives than a cat.
对于我们这些小小强来说是个好事
Good thing for us kittens.
所以鉴于我们没有熬夜
So, since we're not burning the midnight oil...
随时都可以 我去倒杯牛奶
Oh, come by anytime. I'll put out a bowl of milk.
-我们可以一起纠结措辞 -好极了
- We can torture metaphors. - Sounds good.
怎么了
What is it?
这是假人挑战什么的吗
Is that like a mannequin challenge thing or something?
没事了
Never mind.
我们最新的民调结果
Our latest, uh, poll numbers.
我们头儿今晚表现不错啊
Our boss did okay tonight, huh?
他做的不错
He did okay.
你觉得他不用负面新闻是软弱的表现 是吗
You think he's weak for not using the oppo, right?
不 我觉得他是总统
No. I think he's the President.
感谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
我把你邀请回来
I invited you back here
是因为我想亲自告诉你
because I wanted to tell you myself
我多么尊重你
how much I respect you.
尊重是相互的 先生
Well, that respect is mutual, sir.
我看了你电视上的采访
I saw your interview on television.
我知道你是什么样的人
I know what kind of man you are.
真诚的人
An honest man.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
我尽力而温 我知道你也是
I do the best I can, and I know you do, too.
你作为受害者的律师居功至伟
Your work as a victims' advocate is inspiring.
我希望你不介意我的问题
And -- And I hope you don't mind,
我想知道你的动力来自于哪里
but I wanted to find out what motivated you.
而且让我惊讶的是
And I was surprised to see
你并不是受害者
that you weren't one of the victims.
而是其中一位凶手的妻子
But instead, the wife of one of the perpetrators.
你的丈夫操纵其中一个支线基金
Your late husband managed one of the feeder funds
把数以千万记的资金
and funneled hundreds of millions of dollars
据为己有
back to himself.
是的
Yes.
所以你出于义务
So, you became an advocate
成为了一名律师
out of a sense of obligation...
帮助那些支付了高额费用
...to those who paid such a high price
给你的家族的人
while your family prospered.
是的
Yes.
你的愧疚可以想象
The guilt must be overwhelming.
我猜有的时候
I would expect at times
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表