剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
either in public or in private --
你到底想让我怎么做
What the hell do you expect of me?!
是你想让自己怎么做 汤姆
It's what you expect of yourself, Tom.
如果你认为你的行为完全合理的话
And if you think - your behavior is adaptive,
我不知道为什么你要见我
I'm not sure why you want to see me.
别跟我说是你手下逼你的
And don't tell me it's because your staff made you.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我需要上洗手间
I need to use the bathroom.
我从来没给汤姆·柯克曼投过票
You know, I never voted with Tom Kirkman for anything.
你可以查一查
You can look it up.
我是他最激烈的批评家之一
I'm one of his fiercest critics.
我是为古巴来的 不是为奥尔特加
I'm here for Cuba, not Ortega.
而且跟柯克曼不同 我赞成民♥主♥统治
And unlike Kirkman, I believe in the rule of the people.
跟柯克曼总统不同
Unlike President Kirkman?
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
少来这套
No, come on!
想一想 这家伙都不知道自己说的是什么
Try to understand! This guy doesn't know what he's talking about!
我一定会让总统知道
I'm going to make sure the president knows
你是一个多自私自利的叛徒
what a self-serving traitor you are!
闭嘴 给我坐下
Shut up and sit down, man!
闭嘴
Shut up!
给我坐好 把嘴闭上
Sit back down and shut up!
我们该回去了
We should go back in.
你跟总统说的交赎金没有法律障碍
So you told the president there's no legal bar to ransom.
是的 行政部有绝对的自♥由♥裁定权
Correct, the executive branch has absolute discretion.
这会让他开一个危险的先例
Which he would set a dangerous precedent by exercising.
对 我就是这么告诉他的
Yeah, which is exactly what I just told him.
他说什么了
Well, what did he say?
美国从来没出现过人♥质♥里面包含
That America has never faced the possible execution of hostages,
六个参议员和五个议员的情况
including six senators and five congressmen,
他宁愿被人诟病是如何让他们活命的
that he'd rather be criticized for how he kept them alive
-而不是如何让他们送命的 -你说什么了
- than how he let them die. - What did you say?
以前的汤姆·柯克曼早就主张采取军事行动了
That the old Tom Kirkman would have advocated military action,
他的优柔寡断会
that his tentative behavior could wind up
会让更多的人丧命
getting more people killed.
-你没说吧 -当然没说 我还没干够呢
- You did not tell him that. - Of course not. I like my job.
如果交赎金的话 我们需要国会的支持
Okay, so if it's ransom, we need Congressional support.
桑切斯参议员是我们的权力掮客
Senator Sanchez - is our power broker here.
她在往这赶
Yeah, she's on her way.
我们得把亚伦弄回来
We're getting Aaron back.
对 一根毫毛都不能少
Yeah, safe and sound.
咱们努力吧
Let's make it happen.
请坐
Sit.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
中情局 联调局之类的 我要弄死她
CIA, FBI, something. I want her dead.
听着
Hey, hey, listen.
别再做傻事了 他们会杀了你的
Please don't do that again, okay? They're going to kill you.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
汉娜 他说得对
Hannah, he's right.
他们在商量接下来怎么处置你
They're talking about what to do with you next.
没有最糟只有更糟
None of the options are good.
我们和她一点关系都没有
We have nothing to do with her.
你们应该把合谋者和无辜者分开
You should segregate the cooperators from ones who aren't.
议员大人
Hey, Congressman!
您就不能坐下来消停一会吗
Why don't you sit down and shut up?
傻♥逼♥
Jackass.
我知道 但他不是真正的麻烦 亚伦
I know, but he's not the problem, Aaron.
-克洛斯才是 -你什么意思
- Cross is. - What are you talking about?
他和他们是一伙的 亚伦
He's working with them, Aaron.
我已经和国会领导人商议过
I've reached out to Congressional leadership.
我们认为支付赎金不是明智之举
We feel ransom is ill-advised.
你把我的意思带到了
And you made my case to them.
我也向我的同僚承诺过我会表明我的看法
I promised my colleagues I'd make my case to you.
-采取军事行动 -这个我们早就讨论过了
- Military action -- - We've already discussed this.
总统先生
Mr. President --
我是要救出他们 而非牺牲他们
My goal is to save lives, not cost them.
军事行动会有人员伤亡
Military action - will result in causalities.
造成我们无法承受的后果
Writing a check that we can afford won't.
不一定的 总统先生
You don't know that, sir.
告诉国会领导 如果事态恶化
Tell the leadership if this goes south,
我会承担全部责任
I will take full responsibility,
但眼下我们要做的就是这个
but this is what we are doing.
艾米丽 联♥系♥财政部 尽快实施
Emily, reach out to Treasury. Put this in motion.
好的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
要交赎金了是吧
So ransom it is.
过去的两个月
In the last two months,
他撤回了在伊♥拉♥克♥和叙利亚的一半驻军
he's withdrawn 50% of our troops from Iraq and Syria,
提出法案 将国土安全的预算翻了番
he's introduced a bill to double the budget
现在又要接受勒索
for Homeland Security, and now ransom.
他是在保护所有人
He's trying to protect everyone.
你很清楚这意味着什么
You know what you call that?
精神受创
Trauma.
抱歉 这算什么问题
I'm sorry, is that a question?
你觉得你妻子的死是否使你精神受到创伤
Do you think your wife's death traumatized you?
你这是明知故问
I think you know the answer to that.
所以有吗
But do you?
-要不要为艾利克斯举♥行♥国葬 -不
- Do you want Alex to have a state funeral? - No.
-私人葬礼吗 -是的
- A private one, then. - Yes.
在韦斯切斯特办一个常规流程可以吗
The existing plot at Westchester Cedars?
可以
That'll be fine.
这里有...
I have the...
这里有一份宾客名单需要您过目
I have the guest list for you to look over,
以及鲜花的布置
as well as some flower arrangements
和讣告内容 总统先生
and the obituary, sir.
抱歉 你刚才说什么
I-I'm sorry, what did you say?
宾客名单 鲜花布置 讣告
The guest list, the flowers, and the obituaries.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 艾米丽
Thank you, Emily.
当然 我妻子的死让我深受打击
Of course - my wife's death traumatized me.
承认这个有那么重要吗
Why is it so important that I acknowledge that to you?
你觉得重要吗
Do you think it's important?
时薪八百美金请你来这
I think for $800 an hour,
不是让你问一些显而易见的问题
you should stop asking me such obvious questions.
你说得没错 你应该扪心自问
You're right. You should be asking yourself.
但我会进行观察
But I will make an observation.
您是一国总统
You're the president.
职责所在 您必须保持头脑清醒
And to do you job, you need a clear head.
如果把未知情绪带到重大决策中
If you bring unresolved emotion into the decisional process --
我没有
I don't.
那是无意识的行为 汤姆
Unintentionally, Tom.
这才是大问题
But that's the problem.
你无意识做出的判断
It's what you're doing unintentionally.
-全体起立 -稍息
- Attention! - As you were.
国务卿布雷登说资金已经备好
Secretary Braden said the funds have been made available.
长官 现在只等您批准汇款了
Sir, all that remains is for you to okay the wire transfer.
人♥质♥释放的事怎么说
Where do we stand on the release of hostages?
拉蒙·布拉沃答应只要赎金一到位
We have Ramon Bravo's promise that he'll put them on a bus
就马上安排巴士
to Marti International Airport
送他们到马蒂国际机场
as soon as he can confirm receipt of the funds.
能否确定真的有一辆巴士在那
Can we corroborate that there's a bus at the site?
无法确定 长官
No, sir, we cannot.
总统先生 当下所有事情都不在我们的掌控之中
Mr. President, we're not going to be able to corroborate anything.
总统先生 交付赎金本身就是一种盲目的行为
Sir, the essence of ransom is blind faith.
布拉沃既可守信亦可食言
Bravo will either keep his word or he won't.
总统先生
Mr. President?
如果您将未知情绪
If you bring unresolved emotion
带到决策当中
into the decisional process --
-我没有 那是无意识的 汤姆
- I don't. - Unintentionally, Tom.
-将军 取消转账 -长官
- General, cancel the wire transfer. - Sir?
部队何时能登陆
How long will it take you to get your men ashore?
四十五分钟 长官
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表