剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
But you can't really make out what I'm doing.
是的 你和那个警♥察♥各执一词
You can't, but it'll be your word against a cop's,
如果他说他看到了可疑行为
and if he says he saw suspicious movement,
那么搜查就是有合理根据的
it's probable cause for a search.
那我们能在合理根据上做文章吗
So do we attack probable cause?
有这段视频
With this video...
我们没有太多选择
we don't have many options.
我不会作证的 无论怎样
I'm not testifying, no matter what.
如果不把这事搞定 我就完了
We get this thing kicked, or I'm toast.
你还有什么办法
What else do you have in your playbook?
我会想出来的
I'll figure something out.
法亚德就是个禽兽
Fayad is an animal.
我的很多追随者都死于那场集市的袭击
Many of my followers are dead, killed at that market attack.
我对此深表遗憾
I'm very sorry for your loss.
但是法亚德不遗憾
But Fayad isn't.
他唯一想继承的传统就是杀戮
The only tradition he wants to continue is one of bloodshed.
你有证据吗
Do you have proof of this?
艾尔·阿明报告说
Al Amin is reporting
集市袭击中所使用的炸♥药♥
that the explosive used at the market bombing
就是三过氧化三丙酮
was triacetone triperoxide.
一种新型炸♥药♥ 简称TATP
这不是证据
That's not proof.
连我都知道这种炸♥药♥是用过氧化氢做的
Even I know that T-A-T-P is made from hydrogen peroxide,
而过氧化氢是合法的 而且很容易获得
which is legal and readily available.
但在喀布尔不是 我们非常缺过氧化氢
But not in Kabul. We have a massive shortage.
但是你可能会非常有兴趣知道
But you might be interested to know who owns a company
谁在巴基斯坦的瓦济里斯坦省
in the Waziristan province of Pakistan
拥有一家能制♥造♥那种化学品的公♥司♥
that manufactures that chemical.
毛拉·法亚德
Mullah Fayad.
巴里在说谎
Bahri is a liar!
你们国家缺乏过氧化氢他没说错
Not about your country's shortage of hydrogen peroxide,
还有三明化学公♥司♥ 你拥有的一家空壳公♥司♥
or Thamin Chemicals, a shell company that you own,
这些公♥司♥章程能够证明
which these articles of incorporation prove.
我拥有很多东西
I own many things.
可是这家公♥司♥
Except this thing
生产的原材料被制成了炸♥弹♥
is used to manufacture the raw materials
并且炸死了美国♥军♥人
to make bombs that are killing American soldiers.
我们生产这种化学品是为了医疗目的
We manufacture this chemical for medical purposes.
我没有绑♥架♥迪恩先生
I did not kidnap Mr. Dean.
也没有炸市场
I did not bomb the market.
如果你骗了我
If you are lying to me...
我发誓 一定会追你到天涯海角
I promise you, we will hunt you down.
我们都会死 总统先生
We all die, Mr. President.
但我跟你会面不是为了讨论死亡
But I didn't meet with you to talk about death.
而是为了生存下去
I met with you to talk about life.
可如果你说我骗了你
But if you call me a liar...
那我就有了敌人
then I have an enemy --
就是我一直以来的敌人
the same enemy I have always had.
-是迈克尔吗 -是的 你好
- Michael? - Yes. Hi.
你好 谢谢你能来
Hi. Thank you so much for coming in.
-应该的 -请坐
- Sure. - Please.
不过我已经把口供交给戴恩斯女士了
But I already gave Ms. Daynes my statement.
我知道 而且跟你哥哥的口供很吻合
I know, and it matched your brother's perfectly.
我只是还有一些问题
I just had some follow-up.
我了解赛斯 非常了解 所以当我听说
I know Seth well, really well, which is why I was surprised
他在大量服用莫♥达♥非♥尼♥时我很意外
to hear that he's been wolfing modafinil.
能提高人的兴奋 作用类似咖♥啡♥因♥
赛斯是个完美主义者
Seth's a perfectionist,
总是想保持最好的状态
always wants to stay ahead of the curve.
你们家的人都这样
Runs in the family.
我听说你的医学院入学考试考得很好
I hear you just crushed the MCATs.
是的 考得还行
Yeah, I did okay.
一定熬了很多夜
Must have been a lot of late nights.
很难熬
It was brutal.
我表妹也被这个考试折磨过
My cousin just crammed for that beast --
几个月来每天都学习16小时
16-hour days for months.
你知道是什么帮她熬过去的吗
You know what got her through it?
莫♥达♥非♥尼♥ 而且很多
Modafinil-- handfuls of the stuff.
赛斯很坚决 他不会作证
Seth was adamant that he wouldn't testify,
我想我知道原因
and I think I know why.
因为如果他要替自己辩护的话 就要作伪证
Because to defend himself, he'd have to commit perjury.
他是在替你背锅 对吧
He's covering for you, isn't he?
我不想让他这么做
I didn't want him to,
但是他让我别声张
but he told me to keep my mouth shut,
他说如果我因为这事被定了罪
said I could never get into med school
就没法去医学院了
with a drug conviction.
他说的对
And he was right.
但这并不意味着你就没错
But that doesn't mean you're not wrong.
我会去找戴恩斯女士的
I'll call Ms. Daynes.
没用的
There's no point.
他会说你在撒谎
He's just gonna say that you're lying
因为 他就是这样的人
because that's who he is --
一根筋
loyal to a fault.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我也是
I am, too.
你大哥决定要保护你 迈克尔
Your big brother made a decision to protect you, Michael.
可问题是
The problem is...
没人能保护得了他
no one may be able to protect him.
鲁迪警官 在你接近我当事人的车辆前
Officer Rudy, did you run my client's license plate
有没有查他的车牌
before approaching his car?
查了 这是标准程序
Yes. It's standard procedure.
查到什么前科了吗
Did you find any priors?
没有
No.
你的报告中说我的当事人
Your report here indicates that my client made
有"鬼鬼祟祟的动作"
a "furtive gesture."
你能描述一下吗
Could you please describe it?
在我靠近被告的车时 我看见他
I saw the defendant reach between the seats
转身面向后排
as I approached the vehicle.
能再具体一点吗
Could you be more specific?
不能 当时很黑
No. It was dark.
我以为他可能是要拿枪
I thought he might be reaching for a gun.
也可能是系鞋带 对吧
Or tying his shoe, right?
反对 鲁迪警官不知道当时怀特先生
Objection. The fact that Officer Rudy didn't know exactly
在做什么并不影响合理根据的适用
what Mr. Wright was doing doesn't undercut probable cause.
这一点成立
It supports it.
反对无效 请继续 戴恩斯女士
Sustained. Move on, Ms. Daynes.
警官 你对部门指标了解多少
Officer, are you familiar with departmental quotas?
反对 与本案无关
Objection. Relevance.
-我会给出依据 -允许
- Goes to pretext. - I'll allow it.
我们没有正式的指标
We don't have formal quotas.
警官 九月份你逮捕了多少个人
Officer, how many arrests did you make in September?
43个
43.
十月份逮捕了多少个人
How many arrests in October?
47个
47.
十一月多少人
How many in November?
警官
Officer.
十二个
12.
在过去的三年里 你申请调职警探部门
Did you apply unsuccessfully to the Detective division
是否失败了
in each of the last three years?
这些问题的重点在哪 法官阁下
Is there a point here, Judge?
是的 鲁迪警官已经说了
Yes, and Officer Rudy has made it.
一个毫无犯罪前科之人的"鬼祟行为"
A "Furtive gesture" made by a man with no criminal record
引起了一名巡警的搜查
leads to a search by a beat cop
而该名巡警一直在竭力争取升职
who's been bucking for a promotion
而显然有一个月的表现欠佳
and has had a decidedly subpar month.
-反对 律师在指证 -戴恩斯女士
- Objection. Counsel's testifying. - Ms. Daynes --
最后一个问题 法官阁下
One last question, Your Honor.
警官 今年你所进行的26起车辆搜查
Officer, of the 26 vehicle searches
均已逮捕告终
you made this year that resulted in arrests,
而当中有多少起被视为非法搜查呢
how many of them were suppressed as illegal searches?
法官阁下 不是吧
Judge, really?
我倒是想听听这点
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表