剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
I got lucky.
"社交媒体"这个东西帮了大忙
There was this thing called “social media."
我只是稍微比他们更懂如何曲线营销一点
I was a little ahead of the curve marketing it.
"迸发出你最好的梦想"
"Spurt streams your best dreams."
这是她想出来的 很棒 非常押韵
That's hers -- very good. It's very onomatopoetic.
对吧
Boom.
感谢你这么快赶来
Well, thank you for coming in on such short notice.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
没事 我理解
No, I understand.
如果里拉有难 我很乐意帮忙
If Lyor has a problem, I want to help him fix it.
很简单的
So this is painless --
我需要你们看一下这份婚姻无效判决书并签字
I need you both to review the annulment, sign it.
我已经和国税局说过了
I have spoken with the IRS,
他们希望这件事今日之内了结
and they are expecting it end of the day today.
我等下再给你好吗
Is it okay if I get it right back to you?
我和谷歌♥有一个会议
I have a meeting over at Google.
好的
Sure.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
-很高兴见到你们 -我也是
- Great meeting you. - You too.
里拉做蛋奶的梦
Lyor dreams of egg creams.
这可不是押韵 但也还不赖
That's not onomatopoetic, but it's not bad.
总统先生
Mr. President.
肯德拉 我知道你们一直想联♥系♥我
Kendra, I know - you've been trying to reach me.
我很抱歉 什么事
I'm sorry. What is it?
是的 总统先生 我想向您汇报一下
Yes, sir. I wanted to update you
第♥一♥夫♥人♥被传唤的最新情况
on the situation - with the First Lady's subpoena.
我已经确认了在圣卢西亚的银行账号♥
I confirmed that the account in St. Lucia
是由埃里克·利特尔在第♥一♥夫♥人♥
was opened by Eric Little during the same time
与她的母亲在当地度假期间开通的
that your wife and her mother were vacationing there.
没错 就在伊卡洛斯得到政♥府♥合同的三天前
Right, three days before icarus landed their government contract.
是的 该账户没有活跃记录
Yes, sir. - The account shows no activity.
依然存着两百万美元
It's still flush with $2 million.
关于利特尔谋杀一案的调查怎么样了
Where are we at with Little's murder investigation?
那方面毫无进展 总统先生
No developments on that front, sir.
有办法将埃里克·利特尔与
Have you been able to tie
帕特里克·劳埃德联♥系♥起来了吗
Eric Little to Patrick Lloyd yet?
没有 找不到联♥系♥他们的任何证据
No, sir. There is no evidence that connects the two.
那个王八蛋给我挖的每个坑
Every trap that son of a bitch has laid for me
我都直直的走进去
I've walked straight into.
我已经从各个角度着手调查了
I'm working every angle I can.
现在最重要的是我们的策略
What's important right now is our strategy --
第♥一♥夫♥人♥要如何回应这份传票
how the First Lady responds to the subpoena.
等你回来了 我需要马上跟你们两个谈一谈
I need to huddle with the two of you as soon as you get back
确保我们步调统一 总统先生
and just make sure you're on the same page, sir.
我理解 还有其他事吗
I understand. Anything else?
肯德拉
Kendra.
艾米丽在这 她需要跟你谈谈
I have Emily. I think she needs you.
能以后再说吗
Can it keep?
能以后再说吗
Can it keep?
可以
Yeah.
可以的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的事处理得怎么样了
How's your thing?
正在处理中
In process.
你的呢
How's your thing?
跟你一样
Yeah, in process.
感谢你替我掩护
Thanks for covering for me.
毕竟你的事比我的事
Well, the thing about your thing is
要严重多了
it's more serious than my thing.
不然的话 那就是你帮我解决我的事
Otherwise, you'd be helping with my thing
而不是我帮你解决你的事了
instead of me helping with your thing.
就是这个事
Well, that's the thing.
我们互相帮助对吧
We help each other out with our things, right?
没错
Yep.
你知道我们到底在讲什么事吗
Do you have any idea what we're actually talking about?
不知道
Nope.
我们得去安全屋 看看能找到点什么
We need to head to the safe house, see what we can find.
嗯
Yeah.
他或许给我们留了线索
He might've left us a clue.
你对我有什么不满吗 迈克
What is your problem with me, Mike?
唯一有问题是你
The only one with a problem is you --
总统的问题
a problem with the President.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
似乎你越接近总统
It seems like the closer you get to him,
总统就越是诉讼缠身
the closer he gets to needing a lawyer.
我以为你能理解
I figured that you would understand
追踪线索的重要性
the importance of following a lead.
你就是这么想的吗
Is that what you figured?
听着 我为白宫工作
Look, I work for the White House.
如果我不跟着证据走
If I don't follow an evidence trail,
就有可能酿成大错 那很危险
it's Watergate -- That's the danger.
不 危险的是让帕特里克·劳埃德称心如意
No, the danger is giving Patrick Lloyd what he wanted --
一张通往伪造阴谋的路线图
a road map to a bogus conspiracy
把整个白宫拖下水
that drags the White House into the swamp.
我们的职责是保护总统
Our job is to protect the President.
我们俩保护总统的方式不一样
Well, we have different ways of doing that.
是啊 我用身体为总统挡子弹
Yeah. I jump in font of a bullet.
我阻止子弹射出来
And I stop that bullet from being fired.
迈克和汉娜那边有消息了吗
Have we heard from Mike or Hannah yet?
没有 我们无法联♥系♥上他们
No, we can't raise them, sir.
我们认为他们可能受到了袭击
We think they may have come under fire.
"我们认为"
"We think"?
我们正在部署一个后备队 总统先生
We're deploying a backup team as we speak, sir.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
巴里和法亚德那边呢
What about Bahri and Fayad?
跟我们预想的一样
Well, it's just as expected --
表达哀悼 表达愤怒
condolences, expressions of outrage.
鳄鱼的眼泪
Crocodile tears.
是啊 至少他们其中一人是的
Yeah, at least from one of them.
他们同意了我再见一面的请求吗
Have they agreed to my request for a second audience?
同意了 总统先生
Yes, sir,
但你要怎么让他们承认是自己干的呢
but how are you gonna get the guilty party to tip his hand?
我会试着让他们
I'm gonna try and get them to discuss
讨论一下比指责自己更有趣的事
the one thing they like talking about more than themselves.
指责对方吗
Each other?
没错
Exactly.
你觉得敌人有多少
How many hostiles you figure?
停顿间隔很规律 所以是一个人
A regular interval of shots suggests a single shooter.
你几何学得怎么样
How good's your geometry?
比法语好
Better than my French.
如果我把他引出来 你能放倒他吗
If I draw him out, you think you can get a fix on him?
-能 但别做傻 -我该怎么就怎么做
- Yeah, but don't do anything s... - I'll do what I do.
-迈克 -如果我们想办法开车离开
- Mike... - If we jump in this vehicle and try to drive off,
必死无疑
we're sitting ducks.
掩护我
Cover me.
他在用树作掩护
He's using the trees for cover.
我们得把他赶出来
We got to flush him out.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
上
Go!
安全屋里没什么东西了
There's not much left at the safe house.
还是要小心
We still need to be careful.
我们应该进去排查一下
We should canvass the inside.
是的
Yeah.
迈克
Mike.
迪恩还活着
Dean's alive.
而且我知道他在哪
And I know where to find him.
这是赛斯被警♥察♥拦下时的录像
This is the dashcam video of Seth's traffic stop.
他的违规行为很明显
Now, it's clear, given the traffic infraction,
警♥察♥完全有理由把他拦下
that the officer had reasonable suspicion for the stop.
这是你把背包扔到了后排
And that's you tossing your knapsack in the back seat.
但是没人能看清我当时在做什么
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表