剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Seth Wright. This is Lyor Boone.
非常感谢你能来
Thank you so much for coming.
代表联邦航♥空♥局
On behalf of the FAA,
我们很高兴总统对航♥空♥领域有兴趣
we're thrilled the President has an interest in aviation.
不是这样
Oh, he doesn't.
他是对蜜蜂有兴趣
His interest is in bees.
天哪
Oh, God.
不会又是那个艾迪吧
Not that Eddie guy again.
你记得他吗
You remember him?
作为航线监视雷达的管理方
As the Administrator of the A.R.S.R.,
我差点就对他申请限制令了
I have a hard time forgetting someone
所以很难忘得了他
I nearly had to get a restraining order against.
写信 打电♥话♥ 找纠察队
The letters, the calls. The pickets.
但都被你无视了
All of which you ignored.
不 我们没有
No, we didn't.
我们想要达成和平的解决方式
We tried to reach an amicable settlement,
但是问题自己解决了
but the problem resolved itself.
至少我以为解决了
At least I thought it did.
谁和你说解决了
Who told you that?
海伦·阿达姆松
Helen Adamson.
他的妻子
His wife.
就是她 钱德勒的女儿
That's her. Chandler's daughter.
德恩小姐
Ms. Dern.
我是联调局的汉娜·威尔士
I'm Hannah Wells, FBI.
这位是白宫顾问肯德拉·戴恩斯
This is Kendra Daynes, the White House Counsel.
-我给你留了几条留言 -我没话和你们说
- I left you a few messages. - I have nothing to say to you.
是你♥爸♥爸的事
It's about your dad.
你记得他吧
You remember him, don't you?
温特黑文滑雪场
你在温特黑文待了很长一段时间吧
Winter Haven. You spend a lot of time there?
请别来烦我
Please leave me alone.
是你写信告诉我们你♥爸♥爸的事吗
Did you write to us about your dad?
不是
No.
特蕾西 我们为白宫工作
Tracy, we work for the White House.
如果你♥爸♥是无辜的 我们能救他
If your dad is innocent, we can save him.
如果你知道什么
If you know something
-能帮我们证明这点 -我不知道
- that could help us prove that -- - I don't.
请让我走吧
Now, please. Just let me go.
她甚至无法直视我们的双眼
She couldn't even look us in the eye.
有可能是心中有愧
Could be a guilty conscience.
我们先来分♥析♥一下
But let's play it out. Okay?
以前她是一个有毒瘾的青少年
She's a strung-out teen back in the day.
莫名其妙地卷入了毒品交易
Somehow got mixed up in the Ketamine buy,
导致警探死亡
the agent's death.
她爸替她顶罪
Her dad takes the fall for her.
当父亲的死期快要临近
When he's looking at his last meal,
她终于崩溃了
she finally caves.
写了一封信去救他
Writes a letter to save his life.
我会去查查她是否有犯罪前科
I'll find out if she has a rap sheet,
-是否有毒品犯罪前科 -好
- any prior drug convictions. - Okay.
我得去见瑞内特探员 谈谈第♥一♥夫♥人♥的案子
I have to meet Agent Rennett about the First Lady's case.
-一小时后在白宫见吗 -好
- I'll see you in the White House in an hour? - Will do.
-有消息我会马上打给你 -好
- I'll call you as soon as I hear something. - Okay.
你真是难得一见啊
You've been scarce.
今天是三信回复日
Yeah, it's Three-Letter Day.
是什么邮政假日吗
Is that some sort of postal holiday?
不是 是...
No, it's --
银行方面查得怎么样了
What do we have on the banker?
朗先生有双重国籍
Our Mr. Lang has dual citizenship.
圣卢西亚和英国
St. Lucia and the U.K.
多重护照
Multiple passports.
他用圣卢西亚的护照进入美国
He landed here using his St. Lucia passport.
而几天前他是用英国护照进入加拿大
Used his British one to pass into Canada a few days ago.
他在利用多重身份
He's exploiting multiple identities
妨碍我们及时发现他
so we can't catch him in real time.
保持领先银行业监管机构一步的好办法
Good way to stay one step ahead of the banking regulators.
等到系统更新时 他也许已经去了加德满都
By the time our systems update, he could be in Kathmandu.
尼泊尔的首都
我们必须找到他
We have to find him.
他是第♥一♥夫♥人♥最后的希望
He is the First Lady's last hope
否则她就要被联调局查问了
to avoid the FBI inquiry.
喂
Yeah?
阿方索·朗在乔治城有间公♥寓♥
Alfonso Lang has a condo in Georgetown
他通过一家叫做蒙塞拉特联盟的控股公♥司♥
he leases through a closely held corporation
租到的
called Montserrat Alliance.
我把地址发给你
I'm texting you the address.
恰克 我们都不知道他是否在美国境内
Chuck, we don't even know that he's in the country.
我知道
I do.
我追踪到九十分钟前公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥的购买♥♥记录
I can trace a purchase to a company credit card 90 minutes ago.
杜邦广场的一家按♥摩♥院
A massage parlor in Dupont.
谢谢你 恰克
Thanks, Chuck.
朗就在市里
Lang's local.
恰克会把详细内容发给我
Chuck is texting us the deets.
如果我们能让朗承认
If we can get Lang to confess
他是照劳埃德的命令行事
that he was working at Lloyd's behest
为了让第♥一♥夫♥人♥看起来像是
to make it look like the First Lady
接受伊卡洛斯的贿赂
was getting a payola from Icarus,
我们就能帮她洗脱嫌疑
we can clear her name.
好极了
Great.
我要去去厕所 一会见
I'm gonna hit the loo. I'll see you in a second.
你看清车牌了吗
You got a partial plate?
只有开头三个字母 恰克正在查
First three letters. Chuck's running it.
这是个很好的教训 知道吗
There's a lesson here, you know?
什么教训
What's that?
你不该撇下我独自去找那个银行职员
You shouldn't beat up bankers without me,
-他都能诬陷第♥一♥夫♥人♥了 -是吗
- especially bankers that want to frame the First Lady. - Yeah?
你觉得你可以避开那辆车吗
You think you could've gotten out of the way of that car?
不行
Nope.
在他冲来之前 我可以先开枪打他
I would've shot the guy before he got in it.
朗先生
Mr. Lang?
我是联调局的汉娜·威尔士
Hannah Wells. FBI.
电视开着
TV's on.
你确定不是有人在求救吗
You sure it's not someone calling for help?
紧急情况 不需要搜查令
Exigent circumstances. No need for a warrant.
你真的在美国待了太久
You really have been here too long.
我在这待得更久
I've been here longer.
有人吗
Hello?
朗先生
Mr. Lang?
他刚刚走了
We just missed him.
有人给他通风报信
Someone tipped him off.
贝恩斯上校 我们还有更多关于坎大哈的问题
Colonel Baines, we have more questions about Kandahar.
这是戈夫中士在他牺牲的那场战役中
Those are the GPS coordinates of Sergeant Goff's phone
其手♥机♥的GPS定位
during the battle in which he was killed.
你知道这些定位有趣的地方在哪吗 上校
You know what's interesting about these coordinates, Colonel?
结果显示戈夫中士当时就在战场中
They put Sergeant Goff smack in the middle of the battle,
并未单独外出执行任务
not a click away doing recon.
这是我掌握的资料
That's the information I had.
给你看看我们掌握的资料吧
Well, let me show you the information we have.
这是离婚协议书
This is a divorce filing.
你的离婚协议书
Your divorce filing,
离婚理由是与他人通奸
and it lists adultery as the grounds.
你妻子与戈夫中士有婚外情
An affair your wife had with Sergeant Goff.
提交虚假报告是对军事法庭的藐视
Filing a false report is a court-martial offense.
将会开除军籍 并且被判入狱
Dishonorable discharge, prison time.
你应该不需要我来告诉你
But I don't need to tell you that.
是的
No, you don't.
所以请你修改你对戈夫中士的陈述
So you are going to amend your statement of Sergeant Goff's conduct
并且加上你的建议
and you'll include a recommendation
建议对他追授荣誉勋章
that he be posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor.
好
Okay.
我会照做
I'll do that.
谢谢
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表