剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
飞行速率稳定 轨道稳定
Flight rate nominal, trajectory nominal.
对接口就绪
Docking port clear.
路线无阻挡 线路已对齐
No obstruction. We are right on the line.
准星基本正确 无偏移
Crosshairs look good. No bias, no drift.
飞行总部 准备抓取
Flight, we are go for capture.
-报告雷达截面♥积♥ -直径二米
-RCS firing? -Two meters.
已就位 准备对接并抓取
Standing by for contact and capture.
对接完毕 成功抓取
Contact and capture confirmed.
祝贺您 总统先生
Congratulations, Mr. President.
感谢上帝一切顺利
Thank God it worked.
是的
Yeah.
瑞克 谢谢你的努力
Rick, - thank you for everything.
非常荣幸 总统先生
Happy to serve, sir.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
弗罗斯特博士
Dr. Frost?
我希望你知道 我原谅你了
I want you to know - that I, uh...forgive you.
原谅我什么 布恩先生
For what, Mr. Boone?
你懂的
You know.
纯纯的火鸡鸡胸肉
Turkey -- white meat only --
配上通心粉和奶酪
macaroni and cheese,
还有文火炖出来的小胡萝卜
and lightly braised carrots.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
不用谢
You're very welcome.
我今天和你的校长谈过了
I was talking to your principal earlier.
她告诉我她发现
She told me that she found out
挑起打架事端的不止是你
that you weren't the one who started the fight,
你只想保护小朋友
that you were just trying to protect a friend.
我不想看到任何人受伤
I don't want anyone to be hurt.
是因为你受伤了吗
'Cause you were hurt?
我也是
Me too.
你知道吗
You know what?
我们需要制定个计划
We need a plan.
制定一个没人受伤的计划
We need a no-hurt plan.
如果我们之中有人因为妈妈或者任何事情难过
If either of us is upset about Mommy or anything,
我们都要告诉对方 好吗
we need to tell each other, okay?
你知道每次我特别想你妈妈时
You know what I do sometimes
会怎么做吗
when I'm missing Mommy really badly?
我会想那些她为了讨我开心
I think about - some of the things she would do
为了让我微笑而做的一些事
that would make me happy, that would make me smile.
一些小事
Little things.
哪种小事
What kind of things?
我也不知道
I don't know.
每次我把袜子落在楼梯上
The look she would give me
她的那种表情
when I would leave my socks on the floor.
还有你的内♥裤♥
And your underwear.
对还有内♥裤♥
And my underwear.
好 轮到你了
Okay, your turn.
我喜欢
I like...
妈妈头发的味道 闻着像太阳
how Mommy's hair - always smelled like sunshine.
小傻瓜 太阳没有味道
Sunshine doesn't - smell like anything, silly.
有的
Yes, it does.
太阳什么味道
What's it smell like?
妈妈头发的味道
Mommy's hair.
火箭人你好
Rocket Man.
其实没成功
It didn't work.
什么没成功
What didn't work?
我的火箭
My rocket.
波克诺斯太空学院那个
At Poconos Space Academy.
效果奇差
It was a bust.
我看着挺好
Looks pretty good to me.
确实发射了
It launched,
但大半的得分其实靠的是物理
but half the score was the physics.
我找到以前的露营笔记本
I found my old camp notebook
跑了一下那个数据
and ran the numbers.
我的数学行不通
My math didn't compute.
偶尔当第二名也没事的 里拉
It's okay - to come in second, Lyor.
我今天一直呆在指挥中心
I've been in Command Ops all day.
征服太空
The conquest of space,
人类铸造的荣耀与威严
the majesty of human achievement in all its glory,
而我在干什么呢
and what do I do?
我只是摇摆
I spin.
搞小阴谋
Scheme.
玩小策略
Strategize.
你是美国总统的顾问
You advise the President of the United States --
用自己的笔和精致的语言
a man who changes lives with every stroke of his pen,
改变生命的轨迹
with every word that he utters.
人类进步的路途有你在侧共同把握
You help steer - the course of human progress.
这才是我在乎的行得通
That's the math I'd worry about.
我的火箭还是很烂
My rocket still sucked, though.
比曼先生 根据现在的情况
Mr. Beeman, given the circumstances,
你认为你的待遇是否公平
would you say your treatment here has been fair?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这个视频二十分钟前迅速传播开来
That went viral 20 minutes ago.
这种视频怎么会泄露呢
How the hell did this get out?
因为我希望你人生剩下的每一天都记住
Good. Because I want you to remember, every single day,
你从我这里夺走了什么
for the rest of your life, what you took from me.
显然有人黑进了监狱系统
Well, clearly someone hacked into the prison system.
怎么做到的
But how?
不知道 但我们得告诉总统
I don't know, but we have to tell the President.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表