剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
但有时 我们需要保留一点怀疑态度
But sometimes, we need to be a bit skeptical.
很高兴与你会面 邓宁夫人
It was nice meeting you, Mrs. Dunning.
亲爱的 爸爸叫你过去干嘛
Hey, sweetie. What did Daddy want?
聊天
To talk.
我没有打破花瓶
I didn't break a vase,
但我再也不能玩他的手表了
but I'm not allowed to play with his watches anymore.
好吧
Okay.
柯克曼夫人 请问您有空见见肯德拉·戴恩斯吗
Mrs. Kirkman, do you have a moment for Kendra Daynes?
有空
Sure.
夫人 很抱歉打扰您
Sorry for intruding, ma'am,
但有一些很紧急的事情您需要知道一下
but I need to bring something urgent to your attention.
-好的 -很抱歉之前让您不开心
- Okay. - And I apologize for upsetting you earlier.
我们从来没想过要
That was never our intention --
肯德拉 别这样 直接告诉我吧
No, no, no. Kendra, please, just tell me.
夫人 这是联邦调查局的传票
It's an FBI subpoena, ma'am.
是给您母亲的
It's for your mother.
法索想询问我妈
Foerstel wants to question my mom.
开一个关于伪证罪的闭门听证会
Closed-door hearing, penalty of perjury.
我们会处理的
We'll handle it.
但她不会
She won't.
汤姆 我妈妈应付不了这种事
Tom, my mom didn't sign up for this.
她是一个很内向的人
She's a very private person.
这件事会毁了她的
This will destroy her, not to mention
更别说这种丑闻会给白宫带来多大影响
what this kind of scandal could do to the White House.
艾丽克斯 先别紧张
Alex, Alex, stop.
去年我们差点都被炸死了 我还中枪了
In the past year, we were almost blown up,
但我们从那场大阴谋中活了下来
we survived a major conspiracy, and I was shot.
这点小事算什么
This is nothing.
汤姆 这不是小事
But, Tom, it's not nothing.
这已经是三十年前的事了
It's a 30-year-old transgression that your mom made
而且你妈妈是为了救她的丈夫才犯的错
in an effort to save her husband.
人们会理解的
People will understand that.
剩下的就只是含沙射影罢了
The rest is innuendo.
我们一起经历了那么多风雨
We have weathered so much together.
这次也会平安度过的
We will weather this.
先生 不好意思打断一下
Sorry to interrupt, sir,
他在罗斯福厅等着您
but he's waiting in the Roosevelt Room.
艾丽克斯 没事的
Alex, this is going to be okay.
一切都会好起来的
It's going to be okay.
亚伦提先生
Mr. Arronte.
总统先生
Mr. President.
罗迪斯女士
Ms. Rhodes.
跨国运输是你的公♥司♥吗
Transport Transnacional is your company?
其中一家是的
One of them, yes.
你在三个星期前雇了荷西·梅内兹吗
And you hired José Menez just over three weeks ago?
不是我个人雇的
Uh, personally, no.
是人力资源部的主任
My head of human resources has --
亚伦提先生 你现在是在白宫
Mr. Arronte, you're in the White House now.
你可不能在这侮辱我的智商
You don't get to come here and insult my intelligence.
总统先生 是的 我批准了对他的雇用
Yes, I approved his hiring, Mr. President.
雇他冲撞边境封锁线
To run the border blockade,
好让你能在谈判中占上风
so you would have the upper hand in negotiations,
所以他的死你难脱干系
making you complicit in his death.
原本的意图不是想让梅内兹死
The intention was not for Mr. Menez to die.
因为冲撞有许多持枪司机所在的边境路障
Right, because running a blockade of truckers with guns
是长命百岁的好办法
is a smart way to ensure longevity.
声明一下 我没有去找梅内兹先生
Okay, for the record, I didn't come to Mr. Menez.
是他来找我的
He came to me.
几十个员工都来找过我
Dozens of my employees did.
他们想反抗
They wanted to fight
你们国家不公平的贸易举措
your country's unfair trade practices.
作为牺牲的回报
A sacrifice for which
我相信他的家人会得到一笔可观的补偿
I'm sure his family will be handsomely rewarded.
他做出了爱国行为
He did a patriotic act.
我也会通过供养他的家人表现我的爱国心
I'll do mine by supporting his loved ones.
是你害死他的
You signed his death warrant!
先生 不是
No, sir!
是杀他的那个美国人害死他的
The American who killed him did that.
亚伦提先生 让我告诉你接下来会怎么样
Mr. Arronte, let me tell you what's gonna happen here.
你要打电♥话♥给你们总统
You're gonna call your president and you're gonna tell him
告诉他我们的交易很公平合理
that the deal we have here on the table is fair and reasonable
他要让墨西哥人♥民♥也接受
and he needs to sell it to the Mexican people.
-美国的建议 -我还没说完
- The American propo-- - I'm not finished yet.
他签约后 要么你辞掉贸易使节的工作
After he signs the deal, you're gonna resign as trade envoy,
要么我打电♥话♥给德克萨斯州的首席检察官
or I'm gonna call the Texas State Attorney
指控你犯了过失杀人罪
and have you charged with manslaughter.
听明白了吗
Do you understand that?
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
你可以走了
Then you can show yourself out.
先生 现在我们完成了一半
That gets us halfway there, sir.
把泽列斯基给我找来
Get me Zalesky.
他会带我们完成剩下的
He'll take us the rest of the way.
纳迪娅 你不能让别人利用你
Nadia, you can't let people use you.
利用我
Use me?
你没有觉得很可疑吗
What, you didn't find it suspicious
在贸易谈判越来越激烈的时候
that Senator Flores hired you
弗洛里斯参议员就雇了你
just after the trade negotiations were heating up?
我没想过这一点
No, I didn't.
你应该要想到
Well, you should've.
想要在这一行混就要多怀疑一下别人
You need a little cynicism to survive in this town.
亚伦 参议员没有招募我
Aaron, the senator didn't recruit me.
那时刚好有机会 我就申请了这份工作
There was an opening, and I applied for the job
因为我想在她手下工作
because I wanted to work for her.
我不在乎
I don't care.
派你去就是为了让你如此对我施压吗...
Sending you just to twist my arm like that --
那是我的主意
Was my idea!
参议员甚至不知道我们的关系
The senator didn't even know I was related to you.
我觉得很难相信
I-I find that very hard to believe.
但这是真的 如果你问过我
Well, it's true, and if you had asked me,
我会告诉你
I would've told you.
但你却把事往最坏了想
But instead, you assumed the worst.
去找了我的上司
You went to my boss.
让我蒙羞
You humiliated me.
好吧 对不起 但你
All right, I'm sorry, but the fact remains
利用我们的关系寻求让步
you used our relationship
让这笔交易更难促成这事不假
to seek concessions that make this deal harder to broker.
"让步"
"Concessions"?
你以为我站在哪一边
Whose side do you think I'm on?
这该你告诉我
Well, y-you tell me.
这些让步是为了那些并不把此视为零和博弈的
Those concessions are for 36 million Mexican-Americans
3600万美籍墨西哥人
who don't see this as a zero-sum game,
边境的另一边有他们的家
people who have family on the other side of the border.
我们在边境的另一边也有个家
We have family on the other side of the border!
这点我清楚
I'm aware of that.
我也同样尊重我的文化遗产
I'm as connected to my heritage as anyone.
真的吗 你上次在家是什么时候
Really? When was the last time you were home?
我一直都很忙 纳迪娅 好吗
I've been a little busy, Nadia, all right?
我知道
I know!
我们都如此引以为豪
And we're all so proud.
看看你
Look at you.
你所有的丰功伟绩 我们的亚伦...
Everything you've accomplished, our Aaron --
你爬到了梯子的最顶端
you've climbed to the top of the ladder.
但或许你忘了
But maybe you've forgotten
是谁帮你造的梯子
who helped you build it.
保罗 我们别争论了
Paul, we're done haggling.
局势不能再摇摆不定
The pendulum stops here.
对 亚伦提有罪
Yes, Arronte was guilty,
但可争论的罪过太多了
but there was plenty of guilt to go around.
我们不能与邻为敌
We can't treat our neighbors as enemies.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表