剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
you need someone to blame everything else on.
把他带走
Get him out of my sight.
今天表现不错 小子
You did okay out there today, rook.
谢谢 不过我觉得我还是在这里更好
Thanks. I'm better in here, though.
可不是
Yeah.
你没有为被开除的人做事
You're definitely better off
肯定会好很多啊
not working for someone who got fired.
因为汉娜真的走了的话 你也早就走了
Because if Hannah was really gone, you'd be, too.
你知道这件事多久了
How long did you know?
一开始就知道 我可是特勤局的人
From the jump. I'm Secret Service.
这里发生的一切
There's nothing that goes on in this building
我都了如指掌
that I don't know about.
我记住了
I'll remember that.
那也把这句话记住
Remember this, too --
我非常尊重汉娜
I got a lot of respect for Hannah,
你这么照看她 我觉得很好
and I think it's great how you look out for her,
但你也得多照看下自己
but you got to look out for yourself, as well.
恭喜 看来你抓到主谋了
Congratulations. Looks like you pulled this off.
是的
Yes, we did.
达克斯·名特被捕了
Dax Minter has been arrested,
现在正在受指控呢
and he's being charged as we speak,
多亏了你
thanks in large part to you.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
我知道他是你的挚友
I know he was your best friend.
艾丽克斯才是我的挚友
Alex was my best friend.
我和他之前确实走得很近
But he and I were close,
很长一段时间 他都是那种
and for a long time, he was one of those rare people
我不用费尽周章解释
that you didn't have to explain anything to
也不用回忆和他讲故事的人
or pull out all the old stories for
因为他一直都在
because he was there.
汤姆 我很遗憾
Tom, I'm so sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
我也很遗憾
Me too.
我只能这么想
I'm just gonna have to accept
他已经不是过去的那个他了
that he's not the same person now,
不再是我的那个朋友了
not the one who was my friend.
我真想知道是什么改变了他
I just wish I knew what had turned him.
不管怎么说 要是过去几个月没有交到你这个朋友
Anyway, I would never have gotten through these last few months
没有你给我的极大帮助 我绝对撑不过来
without your incredible friendship and support.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我也抱歉让你卷入这一切
And I'm sorry that you got pulled into all of this.
没关系
I'm not.
我交到了个朋友
I made a friend,
一个好朋友
a good one.
一个我之后会想念的朋友
One that I'm gonna miss.
汤姆...
Tom, um...
我要搬去旧金山了
I'm moving to San Francisco.
为什么要去旧金山
San Francisco? Why?
阿帕奇要收♥购♥另一家航♥空♥公♥司♥
Well, Apache's acquiring another aerospace company,
这对我们来说至关重要
and it's a big play for us.
这个过渡期我得在现场
I need to be there for the transition...
而且那里离葡萄酒产地更近点
and close to the Cabernet.
这两点都合情合理
Makes sense on both counts.
听我说汤姆 我想说句话 因为...
Tom, listen, I-I want to say something because...
我觉得我们冥冥之中有一种联♥系♥
I think we share a connection.
你失去了妻子 我失去了丈夫
You lost your wife, I lost my husband,
他们在我们心中永远都占据一个位置
and they will always hold a place in our hearts.
当然
Yes, they will.
但我...
But I-I...
我觉得要想熬过这段时期
I think part of getting through this is...
就要把心房♥腾出一部分位置给另一个人
is making room in your heart for someone else,
我希望某一天你能做到
and I wish that for you someday.
我也希望你可以
I wish that for you, too.
再见 汤姆
Bye, Tom.
我更喜欢说下次再见
I prefer "Till I see you again."
下次再见
Till I see you again.
好
Yeah.
来
Come here.
加油好好大干一场吧 安德烈娅
You go get 'em out there, Andrea.
我在名特的硬盘里有发现
I found something on Minter's drive.
达米安遇害后 史密斯和约翰逊控股公♥司♥
A large payment right after Damian was killed
收到一大笔款项
to a company called Smith & Johnson Holdings.
雇佣凶手甚至懒得把这笔钱合法化
The killer for hire didn't even try to make it sound legit.
文件里有名字吗
Is there a name on the filing paperwork?
没 只有公♥司♥地址 D西北街2500号♥
No, just a business address -- 2500 D Street Northwest.
就在华盛顿特区
It's in D.C.
等一下 我知道那个地址
Wait. Wait. I know that address.
业主是谁
Who's it belong to?
没有业主 这才是重点
No one. That's the point.
那是一栋空置的办公楼
It's -- it's an old empty office building.
挂名公♥司♥会付钱把公♥司♥地址登记在那里
Dummy corps will pay to register their business addresses there
这样就没人能查到他们
so they can stay off the grid.
很好
That's good.
如果有款项交易 就一定有资金踪迹
If there's a payment, there's got to be a money trail.
而付款的人
And the person who made the payment
会想要掩盖其踪迹
is someone who would want to cover their tracks.
所以他们亲自过去用现金支付了大楼管理费
So they went there and paid building management in cash.
我是这么猜测的
That's my guess.
你能进入业务安全系统吗
Can you get into the business security system?
-已经进入了 -很好
- Already on it. - Alright, good.
看一下那家公♥司♥的登记日
Look for the, um, day that the company was registered
因为那时候应该要付款的
because that's when the payment would've been made.
找到了
Got it.
等等 这里停一下
Wait. Stop it there.
-瓦莱里娅·波丽斯可娃 -等等
- Valeria Poriskova? - Wait.
达克斯·名特怎么会和瓦莱里娅有联♥系♥
How the hell did Dax Minter link up with Valeria?
名特早就知道我在调查黑客事件
Minter knew that I was on the hacking investigation.
所以为了结束这种循环 他想要摆脱我
So to close the loop, he tried to get rid of me
让事情看起来像是弗罗斯特所为
and make it look like Frost did it.
比起一直与你发生冲突
And who better to hire than a Russian agent
想要想置你于死地的俄♥罗♥斯♥探员
who you've been clashing with
还有谁更适合出面雇佣呢
who wants you dead anyway?
结果瓦莱里娅杀了达米安 而不是我
Except... Valeria missed me and killed Damian.
你要找的东西不在那里
You know, what you're looking for isn't in there.
我想你知道可以寻求自我帮助
I think you know where you can take your self-help advice.
汉娜 我不能让你去追捕瓦莱里娅
Hannah, I can't let you hunt down Valeria.
达克斯·名特已经入狱了
Alright, Dax Minter's behind bars.
黑客事件结束了
The hacking's done.
我们要修复与俄♥罗♥斯♥的关系
We're repairing relations with Russia.
事情结束了
It's over.
对我来说没结束
Not for me, it isn't.
有些事我必须要做 亚伦
There are things that I have to do, Aaron,
所以我不能同时为白宫效力
that I cannot do working for the White House.
好好想想 汉娜
I mean, think, Hannah.
你放下证件和警徽 也许就再也拿不到了
You lay those down, you may not get them back.
汉娜·威尔士探员
拜 亚伦
Bye, Aaron.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表