剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
局势造英雄
Circumstances make the man.
告诉你个秘密
I'll let you in on a secret.
我是个设计迷
I'm a design nerd.
我很了解你的战舰
I know all about your vessel.
你喜欢航海吗 长官
You sail, sir?
我不是喜欢海
It's not the water that I love.
而是喜欢船
It's the ships.
而你们的战舰很棒
And yours is a beauty.
双层钢铠保护层
Double-spaced steel armor,
芳纶防护层
Kevlar spall liners,
排水量8300吨♥
displaces 8,300 tons.
下一代舰艇将使用奈米碳管
Next generation's gonna be made out of carbon nanotubes.
未来
The future.
将由像你一样的精英领导
Led there by men like you.
照顾好你的船员 舰长
Take care of your crew, Captain.
救援在路上了
We're coming to get you.
收到 长官
Yes, sir.
通话结束
Verona out.
我希望在库纳米方面多帮上点忙 总统先生
I wish I could be of more help with Kunami, Mr. President.
您任总统时所实行的国际制裁
The sanctions you imposed when you were President
使得您在那个国家不怎么受欢迎
make you persona non grata in that kingdom.
所以很抱歉 现在
So unfortunately, right now,
您最好是置身事外
the best thing you can do for us is to sit this one out.
明白了
Understood.
但如果幕后有什么需要我帮忙的
But if I can be of help behind the scenes,
随时找我
I'm here.
谢谢 太感谢了
Thank you. I appreciate it.
还有一事我可能帮得上忙
Oh, and there is another area where I think I might be of help.
索恩被杀一案
The Thorn murder --
因为这事我们的国际声誉大跌啊
Our reputation's been taking a beating abroad over it.
我知道 这也是正常
I know it, and rightfully so.
英国首相很愤怒
The Prime Minister's furious.
我跟她关系不错
Well, I have deep ties with her.
或许我能平息一下她的怒气
Perhaps I could smooth things.
那太好了
That would be great.
我会让亚伦向你汇报目前的调查进度
I'll have Aaron fold you into the investigation.
-谢谢你 科尼利厄斯 -谢谢 先生
- Thank you, Cornelius. - Thank you, sir.
我们查过凯瑟琳·克雷
We've looked into Catherine Cray.
过去五年里 她丈夫开会时
Every meeting her husband has had in the last five years,
她都会在同一座城市
she's been in the same city.
她丈夫的每个账号♥ 她都是文件连署人
Every account he has, she's a co-signatory.
她丈夫是她的仆人
He's her flunky.
-你们跟她谈过了吗 -我们尝试过
- Have you spoken to her? - We've tried.
当达♥赖♥厄斯在恢复和等待审判时
She's lawyered up and walled off in her hotel suite
她就请个律师然后杜绝一切干扰
while Darius recovers and awaits a trial.
所以我是要告诉首相
So I'm to tell the Prime Minister
杀害我上司的主要嫌疑人
that the chief suspect in the murder of my boss --
她最信任的同盟
one of her most trusted allies --
在跟美国司法对着干
is thumbing her nose at U.S. justice.
我们更希望你能跟首相说我们正在引她出现
We would prefer you tell her that we're flushing her out.
怎么做
How?
她在美国账号♥偷偷存了一亿美元
She's got over $100 million stashed in U.S. Accounts.
摩斯国务卿会冻结这些资产
Secretary Moss is looking to freeze her assets.
希望她发现自己不能开支票后
We're hoping she reaches out
会主动联♥系♥我们
once she realizes she can't write a check.
有什么进展及时告诉我
Please keep me posted.
当然 莱恩女士
Of course, Ms. Lane.
我们要谈谈吗
We gonna talk about this?
谈什么
Talk about what?
关于 我们之间的事...
About, well, what happened between us...
我们之间什么事都没有
Nothing happened between us.
那个事不该让我们彼此
Well, nothing that should make us feel uncomfortable
感到不自在
around each other.
-你知道什么让我觉得不自在吗 -什么
- You know what makes me uncomfortable? - What?
谈论这事
Talking about it.
拿什么来换
In exchange for what?
大使先生...
Mr. Ambassador...
你们想再次入侵我们的主♥权♥领海
You want to violate our sovereign waters again.
拿什么来换
In exchange for what?
我国最真挚的感谢
The thanks of our grateful nation.
那些国际制裁 决议
So, the sanctions, the resolutions...
迟点再作讨论
Are for a later discussion.
这是人道主义救助行动
This is a humanitarian rescue mission.
是 美国驱逐舰出现在我国水域
Yes, I am certain a U.S. destroyer
肯定也是出于人道主义的理由
finds itself in our waters for humanitarian reasons.
它为什么在那里无关紧要
How it got there is irrelevant.
我跟你说什么才是紧要的 肖尔先生
I will tell you what is relevant, Mr. Shore.
如果是库纳米的军舰被困在
We would not even be having this conversation
距离纽约城16公里的地方
if a Kunami warship were stranded
我们根本不会有这个谈话
10 miles off the coast off New York City.
-你知道为什么吗 -大使先生
- Do you know why? Mr. - Ambassador --
因为你们的海军
Because your navy would have sent it
早就把它击沉了
to the bottom of the Atlantic.
我有义务通知您
I'm obligated to inform you,
拒绝我们的请求
a refusal to let us rescue our men
将被视为敌对行为
will be deemed a hostile act.
我也有义务通知您
I'm obligated to inform you
埃米尔不打算批准第二艘美国♥军♥舰
that the emir is not prepared to let a second U.S. Ship
侵犯我们神圣的领海
infringe upon the sanctity of our territorial waters.
-总统先生 -上将 有什么新情况
- Mr. President. - Admiral, what's the update?
那是库纳米的舰队 五艘 还在增加
That's Kunami's fleet -- five ships and counting.
队形呢
Tell me about the formation.
是典型的封锁阵型
It's a classic blockade.
我们的战舰想要靠近维罗那号♥的话肯定会
Our ships won't be able to get anywhere near the Verona
-与它们有所冲突 -这会引起战争
- without running it. - And risking a war.
酋长国这么做
It doesn't make sense
完全不合情理
that the emirate would want to do that.
他们是想让我们害怕
What they want is to make us sweat.
他们的政♥权♥迫切想得到人♥民♥的承认
Our ship is at the mercy of a regime
而我们的船恰恰落在了他们手中
that is desperate to prove its own legitimacy to its people.
我们的船员等待着我们去救他们
And we have a crew that expects us to rescue them,
很显然 这不是件容易的事
when apparently there's no easy way to do that.
上将 联♥系♥格里芬舰长
Admiral, contact Captain Griffin.
要让他们知道 我们并没有放弃他们
We need to let him know that we haven't abandoned him.
指定幸存者
第二季 第六集
雷达探测到了他们的船 长官
Radar's got their ships, sir,
离我们船首右舷三公里
three clicks off our starboard bow.
他们只是在炫耀武力 小伙子
They're just saber-rattling, son.
他们不会真的开火的
They're not gonna fire on you.
我们可以进行防卫
Well, we can defend ourselves.
我们有战斧巡航导弹 鱼叉反舰导弹
We got Tomahawks, Harpoons...
食物呢
What about food?
冰冻食物吃完了 厨房♥进水了
Refrigeration's out, galley's flooded.
剩下的基本都是罐头了
Mostly canned goods are left.
我以前吃过军用口粮
Unfortunately, I've had the displeasure
太难吃了
of eating military rations.
给你个建议
Do yourself a favor.
把食物扔了 吃罐子
Toss the food. Eat the cans.
您真是个海军迷 长官
You really are a navy buff, sir.
请你转告你的船员们
I'm gonna need you to address your crew.
我们正在通过外交手段交涉
We're taking the diplomatic route.
这需要一些时间
It's gonna take some time.
我得确保
I need to assure them
他们很快就能回到陆地吃上一顿热饭
they're gonna be eating a hot meal on land soon enough.
是 长官
Aye, aye, sir.
通话结束
Verona out.
库纳米正式切断了外交关系
Kunami's just officially cut all diplomatic ties.
他们在装腔作势 先生
They're posturing, sir.
时间对我们不利
Time is on their side.
因为伤亡的都是我们的人
Because the casualties are on ours.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表