剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
I'd like to hear it.
14起
14.
法官阁下 这不是实质证据
Judge, that's not material.
我不赞成
I disagree.
人们必须承担
The People have to carry the burden
使用合理根据的责任
of showing probable cause.
鉴于这种情况
Given the circumstances,
我不相信警官尽到了这个责任
I'm not convinced that burden has been met.
控诉驳回
The indictment is dismissed.
水的摩尔质量
The molar mass of water?
18.02
18.02.
在我和凯文一起工作时
When Kevin and I worked together,
那是我们的会面线索
it was our rendezvous clue.
最近的贮水池 聪明
Nearest body of water -- smart.
凯文
Kevin?
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我没事
I'm fine.
我在一公里处有个盟友
I got a confederate half click away
他能带我们去安全的地方
who can get us to safety.
好吧
Okay, okay.
这起爆♥炸♥案显然是有针对性的
This, obviously, was a targeted bombing.
我们今天已经想你了 赛斯
We missed you today, Seth.
谢了 嗯
Oh, thanks. Yeah.
我明天就会精神饱满地回来了
I'll be back tomorrow, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
恭喜你打赢了毒品罪行
Congrats on beating your drug rap.
里拉擅长很多事
Look, Lyor's good at many things,
但是却不适合担任新闻发言人
but being Press Secretary isn't one of them.
如果白宫委派他出任
And if the White House deployed him,
肯定是因为你有什么紧急事件
it had to be because you had some kind of an emergency.
-蒂芙尼 -白宫的紧急事件
- Tiffany-- - White House emergencies
无外乎就是法律或医疗事件
tend to be legal or medical,
所以我在各家医院及法♥院♥的线人
so I had my sources at the hospitals
都会采取高度警惕
and the courthouses on high alert.
你想怎样
What do you want?
和你的莫♥达♥非♥尼♥冒险无关
Nothing regarding your modafinil adventure.
那件案子已被驳回 没新闻可写
The case was dismissed. It's a non-story.
但就在你的情况转移我的视线之前
But I was pursuing another story
我在追踪另一个新闻
before your situation sidetracked me.
总统在哪 赛斯
Where is the President, Seth?
总统的日程表显示他在...
The President's daily schedule clearly says that he's --
他在总统办公室吗
That he's in the Oval?
那迈克·里特在哪
Then where's Mike Ritter?
因为如果总统在总统办公室
Because if the President was in the Oval,
我整天都会见到迈克·里特
I would see Mike Ritter day and night --
你也不会在那里安排一个傀儡
not that stooge that you've stationed over there
来转移我们的视线了
to throw us off the scent.
给我一天时间 我给你一个独家新闻
Give me 24 hours. I'll give you an exclusive.
成交
Deal.
总统先生
Mr. President.
汉娜和迈克正在赶来
Hannah and Mike are on their way.
-迪恩和他们在一起 -感谢上帝
- Dean's with them. - Thank God.
-他们还有多远 -大概十分钟
- How far out are they? - About 10 minutes.
迪恩有提交袭击者的情报吗
Did Dean forward any intel on the attackers?
有 他逃走时 听到他们在说乌尔都语
Yeah, he heard them speaking Urdu as he was fleeing.
巴基斯坦官方语言
就是说他们极有可能是巴基斯坦人
That means they're most likely Pakistani.
迪恩会说乌尔都语 但是并不流利
Dean's conversational in Urdu. He's not fluent.
我们把他无意中听到的话译成了文字
We've transcribed his notes about what he overheard.
给我看看
Let me see.
现在我们知道该相信谁了
Well, now we know who to trust.
联♥系♥毛拉·巴里 告诉他他说得对
Contact Mullah Bahri. Tell him he was right.
我想加强我们的合作关系
I want to shore up our partnership.
现在我们知道袭击者是巴基斯坦人
We now know that the attackers were Pakistani.
我早就知道 法亚德是个狡猾的人
I knew it. Fayad is a snake.
而且不太聪明
And not a very clever one.
熵炸♥药♥的痕迹直指向他
The T-A-T-P trail led straight to him.
法亚德是个简单粗暴的人
Well, Fayad is a simple but brutal man.
你说过了
So you said.
但他不是今天袭击案的元凶
But he was not responsible for today's attack.
我们拿到了昨天你们基地的无人机画面
We have drone footage of your compound from yesterday.
四辆车都有巴基斯坦的车牌
Four cars all with Pakistani license plates.
我有很多巴基斯坦追随者
I have many Pakistani followers.
我们知道他们在跟踪什么
And we know what they were following.
我们的中情局站长无意中听到袭击者的对话
Our CIA Station Chief overheard the attackers talking.
他们不断提到孩子这个词
They kept referring to "The child."
我们要为儿童这么做
"We need to do this for the 'little one'."
佐温的话你给我翻得非常不准确
You gave me a very loose translation for Zowan.
先生们 请进来
Gentlemen, please come in.
我们杀了其中一名袭击者 并取得他的手♥机♥
We killed one of the attackers and retrieved his cellphone.
里面有你的电♥话♥
Your number was in it.
你的名字和电♥话♥ 这次袭击是你策划的
Your name, your number -- You planned the attack.
-总统先生 -你杀死了美国人
- Mr. President-- - You killed Americans!
为此 你将付出代价
And for that you will pay.
你再也见不到宝贵的阳光了
You will never see your precious sunlight again.
你来到我们的国家
You come to our country...
将其玷污
desecrate it...
你期望我们像欢迎英雄一样欢迎你的到来吗
and you expect to be welcomed like heroes?
你就是侵略者
You are invaders.
侵略者就该死
And invaders deserve death.
这是你一直弄错的地方
This is the part you always get wrong.
你给那些袭击我国家的人
You provided sanctuary and assistance
提供了庇护所及帮助
to the people who attacked my country --
2001年9月11日
September 11, 2001.
将他扣押
Take him into custody.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
谢谢你抽出时间 艾米丽
Thanks for taking the time, Emily.
当然
Of course.
那
So...
有什么问题
what is the problem?
我想看看是否有办法
I wanted to see if there was a way
我不必签署协议
that I didn't have to sign this?
什么
I'm sorry?
我的意思是
What I'm saying is,
我对现状没意见
I'm fine with the status quo.
-我能直说吗 朱莉 -当然
- Can I speak freely, Julie? - Please.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我该怎么解释
How can I explain this?
里拉和我曾一起到巴黎旅行
Lyor and I took a trip to Paris together once,
我们站在巴黎新桥上
and we were standing on the Pont Neuf,
手牵着手 我说
holding hands, and I said,
"我只愿留在此地"
"There's no place I'd rather be."
然后里拉看着这艘游艇说
And Lyor looked at this yacht and said,
"我想我宁愿在那艘船上"
"I think I'd rather be on that boat."
真差劲
That's horrible.
不 你没听懂 他不是刻薄或挖苦
No, you don't get it. He wasn't being mean or ironic.
他在表达字面意思
He was being literal.
游艇比新桥更吸引人
The boat was nicer than the bridge.
他从不做秀
There's no artifice to him.
他很诚实 得体而忠诚
He's honest and decent and loyal.
而你很优雅 成功且正常
And you are beautiful and successful and normal.
我曾和许多正常的男人约会过
I've dated so many normal guys --
每一个都狗屁不值
none of them worth a damn.
如果我命悬一线 需要帮助
If I needed help, if my life was on the line,
里拉是我唯一会求助的人
Lyor is the only person I would call,
他也会火速赶来
and he would come running.
所以我想要...
And I want --
-我需要... -维持这种关系
- I need -- - To keep that connection.
这听起来很可悲吧
I know it sounds pathetic, right?
不
No.
听起来很浪漫 但重点是
It sounds like love, but here's the thing.
或许有办法让你维持关系
Maybe there's a way for you to keep that connection
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表