剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
中东地区穆♥斯♥林♥酋长国统治者
冒和美国开战的危险
to risk war - against the United States!
你们已经在和美国开战了
You've already risked war with the United States.
你忘记维罗号♥战舰的事了吗
Or have you forgotten about the U.S.S. Verona?
那是外交误会 你们的船员都回来了
A diplomatic misunderstanding. You got your sailors back.
那是形势所逼 你们迫不得已
At the point of a spear. Your country had no choice.
总统先生 我知道我们两国
Mr. President, I know relations between our countries
关系紧张
have been strained.
而且我们素有分歧
And we have a lot of differences,
但我向您发誓 此事绝非我方操纵
but I swear to you we did not do this.
那就解释一下这些证据
Then explain the evidence that you've been confronted with.
现在马上
Now.
我没办法
I can't.
我现在还没办法 如果您给我时间
Not yet, - but if you give me time --
抱歉大使先生 你没时间了
I'm sorry, Mr. Ambassador, but you are out of time.
还有你的埃米尔 再见
And so is your Emir. Goodbye.
叫伍斯特部长和联席会议主席过来
Get me Secretary Wooster and the Joint Chiefs now.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
国防部:美国海军第五舰队当前位置
现在什么情况 将军
What've you got, General?
-将军 -首轮攻击将针对
- General. - The first salvo will take out
他们的导弹发射场和机场
their missile installations and airfields.
第二轮目标是桥梁和油田
The second targets bridges and oil fields.
克兰茨部长正在与北约商议
Secretary Krantz is consulting with NATO.
为此次军事活动争取共识
Trying to build a consensus for a military pol--
我们不需要共识 我们已经被攻击了
We don't need a consensus. We were attacked.
确实 长官 但在未咨♥询♥同盟的情况下
Yes, sir, but moving without advising our allies --
这里有人否认 作为一个国家
Does anyone in this room deny the fact that as a nation,
—我们有权自卫吗 -没有 长官
- we have the right to defend ourselves? - No, sir.
那我觉得没有必要让自己陷入
Then I don't see the value of getting bogged down
外交沟通的泥潭了
in diplomatic discussions.
长官 我们只是应该
Sir, at a minimum,
联络一下国会领袖
we should reach out to congressional leadership.
为什么 有什么好处吗
Why? What good would that do?
多开几场会 再拖上几天
More meetings? Further delays?
还有就是坚决主张要搞联盟
And an insistence on building a coalition.
总统先生 里拉说的没错 凡事有规程的
Mr. President, Lyor's right. There's a protocol here.
我们被袭击了
We were attacked!
规程就是立刻反击
The protocol is strike back.
没错先生 问题是何时如何进行报复
Correct, sir. The question is how and when we retaliate.
从国会大厦被炸到找到帕特里克·劳埃德
After the Capitol was bombed, it took 18 months
花了整整一年半
to find Patrick Lloyd.
这一年半死者的正义无以伸张
18 months where the dead had no justice
就因为我们不知道凶手身在何方
because we didn't know where the perpetrator was.
现在我们知道埃米尔在哪
We know where the Emir is.
坐在他的宫殿里嘲笑我们
Sitting in his palace, taunting us.
如果此刻我推诿不前
If I balk now and fail to strike,
据我个人了解 我是不称职的
given what I know, I am not worthy of my office.
还有你们也都一样
And neither are any of you.
听您指挥 长官
At your command, sir.
发动攻击
Do it.
-攻击 -是长官 开始攻击
- Engage. - Yes, sir. Engaging.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表