剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
to Homeland Security's budget,
因为目前安保执行 的规范
because the procedures in place --
是远远不够的 长官
are clearly insufficient, sir.
亚伦叫我们修改一下协议
Aaron's asked us to overhaul our protocol.
我们会优先处理这事
We'll make it a priority.
他们是怎样劫持飞机的
How the hell did they do this?
他们带了陶瓷刀 长官
Ceramic knives, sir.
一共有四名歹徒 长官
There are four hijackers, sir.
他们还没提出任何要求
They haven't made any demands yet.
有多少乘客
What's the passenger count?
一共165人 其中有68名美国人
165, and 68 Americans.
荷兰 阿姆斯特丹
♪我们有时会失败♪
♪Sometimes we fall♪
♪我们有时会坠落♪
♪ Sometimes we fall down ♪
♪坠落♪
♪ Down ♪
♪我们有时会失败♪
♪ Sometimes we fall ♪
♪我们有时会坠落 坠落♪
♪ Sometimes we fall down, down ♪
有人喝嗨了
Someone having too much fun.
再来一杯吗
One more, yeah?
梅子白兰地
Slivovitz.
不了 我要回家了
No, I got to go home.
回家
Home?
这么早
So early?
好吧 我送你
Okay, okay, I'll take you.
借过一下
Excuse me.
不如我帮她叫辆出租车吧
她不需要
我送她回去
好吧
Okay, okay.
地址一大串 布宜诺斯艾利斯
It's a series of address -- Buenos Aires, Nairobi,
奥斯陆 阿姆斯特丹
Oslo, Amsterdam.
有什么相关的信息吗
What can you tell me about them?
没有 跟产业或生意都没关系
Nothing. They don't link to residences or businesses,
我想我知道这是怎么回事了
and I think I know why.
这些城市都是暗网的结点
These cities are all nodes for the dark web.
这些地方的人都收了劳埃德的钱
Locations of the folks that Lloyd's been paying
帮他人间蒸发了半年
to keep him off the grid for the past six months.
我阿姆斯特丹的坐标传了给你
I sent you the Amsterdam coordinates.
汉娜 这人以前是特种部队的
Hannah, this guy was Special Forces.
你最好叫支援 别自己去跟劳埃德
You better have back-up. Do not go after Lloyd alone.
汉娜 你在听我说话吗
Hannah, are you listening to me?
跪下 马上
On your knees, right now.
为什么你们英国人都爱搞突击
Why are you British all of a sudden?
为什么你们美国人有那么多问题
Why do Americans ask so many questions?
你是个冒充成荷兰人的英国人
You're an Englishman posing as a Dutchman
带着把P99半自动手♥枪♥
carrying a Walther P99.
英国♥军♥情六处
MI6?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我是联调局的汉娜·威尔士
I'm Hannah Wells, FBI.
国际刑♥警♥编号♥为6♥4♥X-Q91
Interpol ID 6♥4♥X-Q91.
如果你懂如何查证 就会知道我说的是真的
If you know how to confirm it, you'll know I am who I say I am.
我需要查个国际刑♥警♥编号♥
I need an Interpol cert.
6♥4♥X-Q91
6♥4♥X-Q91.
你的出生地是哪
Where were you born?
加利福尼亚 欧申赛德
Oceanside, California.
我是达米安·瑞内特
My name's Damien Rennett,
离家真够远的啊 威尔士女士
and you're a long way from home, Ms. Wells.
我以为你替劳埃德工作
Thought you were one of the guys on Lloyd's payroll.
我已经跟踪你一周了
I've been tracking you for a week.
我跟踪你两周了
I've been tracking you for two.
抱歉打了你的头
Sorry about your head.
你跟劳埃德这条线多久了
How long have you been on Lloyd's trail?
几个月 取得了很多进展
Months. I'm closing in,
但你懂的 像他那样有权势的人
but, you know, a guy with his assets,
总会还有门路逃跑
he's still got a lot of trap doors.
但我很惊讶英国特工也参与进这事
But I'm surprised to find British Intelligence on this.
劳埃德在英国境内拥有价值两亿英镑的财产
Lloyd owns £200 million worth of property in England.
既然我们在追同一条线
Well, as long as we're following the same breadcrumbs,
不如把我们收集的情报集中一下
we might as well pool our resources.
同意
Agreed.
年轻的技术小伙 怀旧时钟
Young, tech guy, old-timey clock?
隐藏的监控摄像头
Hidden surveillance camera.
连上电脑看看
Let's hard-wire it.
没错就是他
Ah, there's our boy.
劳埃德知道我们了解的越来越多
Lloyd knows we're getting closer.
他在掩盖踪迹
He's covering his tracks.
关于劫持者我们掌握了什么信息
What do we know about the hijackers?
不多 国情局正在调取资料
Not much. DNI's pulling up some profiles as we speak.
一旦他们有了结果 尽快让我知道
Let me know as soon as they've got an assessment.
这个是旅客名单 总统先生
This is the passenger manifest, sir.
里面包括一个世卫组织的人道主义工作组
It includes a humanitarian mission from the WHO.
他们本来打算跨境到达乌克兰
They were hoping to cross into Ukraine,
去送医疗用品
deliver medical supplies.
总统先生
Mr. President?
这些人在美国领土上劫持了一架飞机
These people hijacked a plane on U.S. Soil
就是为了将西方拉入到地区冲突当中
in an effort to pull the West into a regional conflict,
为了达到目的他们会不惜杀死美国人
and they're willing to kill Americans to do it.
现在 你们两个应该去找乌克兰和
Right now, both of you should be huddling
俄♥罗♥斯♥大使团结起来
with Ukrainian and Russian ambassadors
因为俄♥罗♥斯♥会用这个为借口袭击乌克兰
because Russia will use this as an excuse to attack Ukraine.
我们要让他们开始沟通 这就是我们的责任
We need to get them talking. That's our job.
去把事情办好
Let's get it done.
-没问题 总统先生 -是的
- Will do, sir. - Yeah.
你去找舍甫琴科 我去找佩特洛夫
You take Shevchenko, I'll take Pavlov.
舍甫琴科不喜欢我
Shevchenko doesn't like me.
佩特洛夫也不喜欢你
Pavlov doesn't like you either.
这倒是真的
That's true.
你是总统的国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
You're the President's National Security adviser.
有什么箴言吗
Any words of wisdom?
有 居安思危
Yes , we shouldn't be feeling very secure.
乌克兰跟这些人或他们的罪行没有任何关系
Ukraine has no association with these men or their crime,
我讨厌你离谱的暗示
and I resent outrageous implication.
不 我没有在暗示任何事 大使先生
No, I'm not implying anything, Mr. Ambassador.
我们只是在需求俄♥罗♥斯♥的协助 大使先生
We are simply asking for Russian assistance, Mr. Ambassador.
俄♥罗♥斯♥不会跟任何恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
Russia does not negotiate with terrorists.
我想知道你的政♥府♥
I'm asking whether your government
能否影响乌克兰的公民
can influence Ukrainian citizens.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Terrorists.
乌克兰恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Terrorists who are Ukrainian.
我们只是希望你们能采取外交行动
We are just asking for you to take the diplomatic initiative.
先从美国对俄♥罗♥斯♥非法入侵
Let's begin with U.S. response
我国的回应谈起
to illegal Russian invasion of my country.
你知道为什么不在俄♥罗♥斯♥境内劫持这架飞机吗
You know why this plane wasn't hijacked in Russia?
因为这些畜生知道我们有办法对付他们
Because these animals know we have ways of dealing with them.
我们联合发起联♥合♥国♥决议 谴责俄♥罗♥斯♥入侵
We co-sponsored a U.N. Resolution condemning Russia's aggression.
我们会针对这个施压的
We continue to pressure them on this front.
你召唤我说 "大使先生
You summon me, "Mr. Ambassador,
美国发生了恐怖事件
terror happening in America.
乌克兰必须出面解决"
Ukraine must fix."
很乐意 等美国解决好乌克兰的恐怖事件
With pleasure, right after America fix terror in Ukraine.
这次劫持事件是对俄♥罗♥斯♥的袭击
This hijacking is an attack on a Russian entity,
恕我直言 如何回应我们自会决定
so with respect, we decide how we respond.
用美国俚语来说就是
And to use an American phrase,
我们不认输
we don't cry uncle.
我们每月销♥售♥四万辆电动汽车 赛斯
We ship 40,000 electric cars a month, Seth.
零排放 由计算机建造 价格实惠
Zero emissions, - built by computers, affordable.
很了不起
It's impressive.
除了我们应该要销量翻倍
Except we should be shipping twice that.
我们的问题不是产品
Our problem's not product,
而是公共关系
it's PR.
那就是你的切入点
And that's where you come in.
我已经有工作了
I already have a job.
实话实说 赛斯
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表