剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
但他给了我们一条有价值的线索
but he gave us a valuable lead.
夏洛特·索恩曽戴有友谊戒指
Charlotte Thorn wore a friendship ring.
警方在尸体上没找到
The police didn't find it on her body.
找到戒指 就能找到凶手
Find the ring, we find the killer.
这里有索恩戴项链的照片
Here's one with Thorn in a necklace.
索恩戴垂饰的
Thorn and a pendant.
那叫胸针
Actually, that's a brooch.
索恩戴另一个垂饰的
Thorn and another pendant.
有发现
Here's something,
在她被杀前一晚的筹款会上
at a fundraiser the night before she was killed.
你能把它放大吗
Can you blow that up?
我见过那个戒指
I've seen that ring.
我也见过
So have I.
谢了
Thank you.
这是夏洛特被杀前一晚
This is Charlotte at a fundraiser
在筹款会上
the night before she was killed.
这是她戴的那个戒指
And that's the ring she was wearing.
但他们一天后发现她的尸体时
But when they found her body a day later,
戒指没了
there was no ring on it.
猜猜谁有个一模一样的戒指
Guess who has that same exact ring?
我们都喜欢同样的珠宝
We both liked the same jewelry.
好吧 这是另一张照片
Okay, here's another photo.
那是你 同一场筹款会 你没戒指
That's you. Same fundraiser, no ring.
你能看出这意味着什么吧
You can see where this is going, right?
她戴着戒指时 你没戴
She's wearing the ring, and you're not.
24小时后 她没戴而你戴着了
Then 24 hours later, she doesn't have it and you do.
我看到这个戒指的指环
And I see the setting on that ring.
上面有很多缝隙
There's a lot of little crevices
可以储存死皮 DNA信息
where dead skin, DNA can lodge.
所以我们要拿走戒指
So we're going to take that ring,
把它拿去实验室
and we're gonna send that down to a lab.
-如果你上司的 -你们不明白
- And if your boss's -- - You don't understand!
我们大概明白 你的工作很累人
We might. It was a brutal job,
就是那种 年复一年 每天工作16小时
sounds like -- 16-hour days year after year.
做名人的侍女 不受赏识
Handmaiden to someone famous, unappreciated --
你一定恨死她了
You must've hated her.
我不恨她 我爱她
I didn't hate her! I loved her!
她糟糕的婚姻持续了这么多年
She was in this terrible marriage for years.
而她总算可以脱身了
And she finally gets out of it.
而后我又看着她爱上摩斯国务卿
And then I have to watch as she falls for Secretary Moss,
那个根本不关心她的男人
who doesn't care for her at all!
-她和他分手了 -是的
- She broke up with him. - Yes.
然后我去找她 然后
And I went to her, and...
我告诉她我们终于可以在一起了
I told her that we could finally be together.
然后她说她不想要我
And she said that she didn't want me.
这么多年我为她做了所有的事
All those years of doing absolutely everything for her,
言听计从 原来她只是 只是利用我
of leading me on, and she was just -- just using me!
所以你杀了她
So you shot her.
是的
Yes.
她背叛了我
She betrayed me.
我爱她 但她背叛了我
I loved her, but she betrayed me!
和沙辛一起开新闻发布会
A press conference with Sahin?
你不敢的
You wouldn't dare.
我不仅敢 我还会
Not only will I, I'll do as many
尽我所能来告诉不止你的人♥民♥
as I think is necessary to convey not only to your people,
还有全世界人♥民♥ 努里·沙辛
but to the rest of the world that Nuri Sahin
是唯一一个有能力
is the only person who is capable
把真正的民♥主♥和机遇
of delivering true democracy and opportunity
带给伟大的土耳其人♥民♥的人
to the great Turkish people,
而且只有他才能让他的国家
and that he alone can make his nation
在一个历史上不曾稳定的地区内
a shining beacon of hope and stability
成为希望和稳定的象征
in a region that is historically unstable.
当我说完后
Hell, by the time I'm finished,
你会求着我不要引渡他的
you'll be begging me not to extradite him.
因为如果我引渡了 你会直接面临
Because if I do, you'll be staring straight down the barrel
内战的风险
at certain civil war.
柯克曼总统
President Kirkman --
以下提议我只说一次
Here is my one-time offer.
我希望你认真听 因为会有代价的
And I want you to pay attention, 'cause there's a price to pay.
土耳其会留在北约
Turkey will remain a NATO state.
你会把空军基地的租约还给我们
You will give us back the leases for the air bases.
你这是敲诈
This is extortion.
你会放弃对我儿子的民事诉讼
You will drop the civil case against my son,
让你的人自己联♥系♥地检
and your man will contact
告诉他们
the District Attorney's office and tell them
他不打算起诉了
that he is not pressing charges.
如果其中有任何一件事你没办成
If you fail to do any one of these things,
就可以看着沙辛先生和我一起上电视
you can watch Mr. Sahin and myself on television
希望这会成为我第一次
delivering the first of what I hope
在白宫玫瑰园召开的新闻发布会
to be many press conferences in the Rose Garden.
你在听吗
Are you following me?
-在 -那就行
- Yes! - Good.
我接下去的话会尽量讲得清晰
Because now I need to be particularly clear,
因为这会是你我最后一次见面
because you and I will never speak again.
如果你试图伤害我的家人 我会找到你头上
If you ever try and harm my family, I will find you --
不是作为美国总统
and not as the President of the United States,
只是一个保护家庭的普通人
but a man who is - trying to protect his own.
我向你保证 你不想见到这种场面的
And I promise you, that's not how you want to see me.
迈克 我想你可以送图兰总统出去了
Mike, I think you can show President Turan the way out.
走吧先生
Sir?
我这次来是向总统先生您
I c’me t’ you as a humble man
负荆请罪的
offering an apology to his President.
我知道我的行为
I know that my behavior
阻碍了索恩被杀一案的调查
obstructed the Thorn murder investigation,
这绝不是我的初衷
and that was never my intent.
但结果已经如此
Yet that was the effect.
我非常在乎夏洛特·索恩
I cared very deeply about Charlotte Thorn.
我很希望能加入调查
And I wanted to be a part of the investigation
为她伸张正义
to get her justice.
但你又希望你俩的关系不要公开
And you wanted to keep your affair a secret.
没错
Yes, that too.
伊莱恩去世到现在四年来
She was the first woman I'd opened up to
她是我第一个敞开心扉的女人
in the four years since Elaine died.
但我内心又觉得背叛了伊莱恩
And part of me felt I was being disloyal,
玷污了我们的回忆
like I was dishonoring her memory.
我明白你为什么不愿意公开
I get why you wouldn't want it to go public.
是的 这也是我和夏洛特分开的原因
No. It's the same reason why I pulled away
那天她跟我说希望关系能更正式一些
when Charlotte told me she wanted something more serious.
我懂
I understand.
问题是 我不懂
The problem is, I didn't.
我不知道自己有多么在乎她
I didn't understand just how much I cared about her.
所以那天她告诉我一切都结束了 我就回家了
So when she told me it was over, I went home.
回家后我就陷入崩溃
And I started spiraling.
所以你没忍♥住
And you slipped.
戒了两年 一夜回到解放前
Two years clean, one night to fall off the wagon.
第二天早上我去了瑞文伍德医院
Next morning, I checked myself into Ravenwood...
因为我不允许自己再次堕落
because I could not allow myself to go down that path again.
而你觉得不能信任我 所以闭口不说
And you didn't think you could trust me with that.
汤姆 我没有
No, Tom, I didn't.
我是觉得羞愧
I felt ashamed.
所以我替你省事了 先生
So I am saving you the trouble, sir.
你知道我当总统的时候
Because when I was President,
如果有人干出我这种行径 我会叫他什么吗
you know what I'd call someone who acted the way I have?
叫车让他滚
A cab.
你犯了个错 科内留斯
You made a mistake, Cornelius.
但我珍惜我们的友谊
I value our friendship.
而且我仍旧需要你的仁慈与经验
And I still need your counsel, your humanity,
我想美国人♥民♥也需要
and I think - the American people do, too.
但如果我们要继续当朋友
But if we were somehow to move forward as friends,
我要你向我保证
I would need you to give me your word
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表