剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
谢谢你们
Thank you.
把这个戴上
Put this on.
在我打断你的手之前把手放下来
Put your hand down before I break it.
你想见的那个人
The person you want to meet
将成为东海州史上
is about to become the biggest defector
最大的叛国者
in East Hun Chiu's history.
他十分焦虑
He's justifiably anxious.
关于今早的导弹测试
And given this morning's missile test,
我可以说他对你的价值是一飞冲天
I'd say his value to you just skyrocketed.
不戴这个免谈
This is non-negotiable.
同时你也要摘下蓝牙耳机
I'm also gonna need your Bluetooth.
汉娜 不要把你的蓝牙耳机给她
Hannah, do not give him your Bluetooth.
汉娜 听到了吗
Hannah, do you hear me?
汉娜 等等 汉娜
Hannah, wait. Hannah.
汉...
Hann--
该死 汉娜
Damn it, Hannah!
戴维营
你的发言必须得跳过亚伦的
Your comments have to be run through Aaron's
-国土安全过滤器 -很显然
- national-security filter. -Obviously.
而且我的"赛斯不允许让
And my "Seth's not allowed to
我们的老板看起来像内维尔·张伯伦"过滤器
make our boss look like Neville Chamberlain" Filter.
政♥治♥家 英国首相(因绥靖政策下台)
除非你杀了我
Only if you kill me.
里拉
Lyor?
我就知道没准能在这碰到你
Thought I might run into you here.
真是个惊喜
Uh, this is quite a surprise.
我不知道你被韩总统留下来了
I didn't know you were retained by President Han.
事实上 我为金主席效力
Actually, I'm working for Chairman Kim.
笑话不错
Ah, good one.
赛斯·怀特 这位是格雷格·博文
Uh, Seth Wright, this is Greg Bowen.
-很高兴见到你 -嗯 我也是
- Hey. Nice to meet you. - Yes. And you.
我很欣赏你的工作
I'm an admirer of your work.
谢谢
Thank you.
有趣的事实
Funny factoid --
你是白宫史上第三个叫赛斯的新闻发言人了
you are the third white House press secretary to be named Seth.
真有意思
That's interesting.
是啊 我也这么认为
Yeah, I thought so.
里拉 我真的为金主席工作
And, Lyor, I actually am working for Chairman Kim.
要是我知道你辛苦到要跟敌人"同床共枕"
Well, if I'd known you were hard up enough to sleep with the enemy,
格雷格 我一定会给你找份工作的
Greg, I would've offered you a job.
主席可不是英国的敌人
The Chairman's not England's enemy.
这个...他是人类的敌人
Well...he's humanity's enemy.
上次我查的时候 英国还很支持人道主义
And last time I checked, England is subsumed by humanity.
除了食物非常惨无人道
Except when it comes to food.
如果你不介意的话
Well, uh, if you'll excuse me,
我要去洗手了
I need to go find some hand sanitizer.
跟太多人握手了
Whole lotta shakin' going on.
你是怎么认识这个家伙的
How do you know that guy?
我们很早就认识了
We go back a ways.
事实上 我们是一起开始的
We started out together, actually,
为哈蒙德州长工作
working for Governor Hammond.
这人垃圾得很
He's a hack.
太棒了
That's amazing.
什么
What?
你没看出来吗
You don't see it?
看出来什么
See what?
算了
Never mind.
开始之前 我想谢谢金主席和韩总统
To begin, I would like to thank Chairman Kim and President Han
参与此次具有划时代意义的谈判
for their participation in these landmark negotiations.
现在是危急的时刻
This is a dangerous moment.
我们的目标是为两国建立
And our goal has to be to create a lasting peace
长久的和平
for both countries.
总统先生 西海州感谢您的调解
Mr. President, West Hun Chiu appreciates your intervention,
但东海州已经威胁着
but East Hun Chiu has threatened us
要消灭我们很多年了
with annihilation for too many years.
今日的挑衅已经把我们推到战争的边缘
And today's provocation brings us to the brink of war.
我认为金主席不想开战
I don't think Chairman Kim wants that.
不然的话 他也不会在这
Otherwise, he wouldn't be here.
我们不想要战争 只求安全
We don't seek war. Only security.
我们受够了西方社会在韩总统的要求下
We suffer under the collusion of the West
联合起来对付我们的小国家
against my tiny country at the behest of President Han.
金主席 你不需要惧怕西方
Chairman Kim, you do not need to fear the West.
或你的邻居
Nor your neighbor.
这要取决于此次谈判 不是吗
Well, that depends on these negotiations, doesn't it?
你是对的 总统先生
You are right, Mr. President.
现在是危急的时刻
This is a dangerous moment.
因为我答应了我的子民 在此次峰会上
Because I promised my people that I would leave this summit
我会争取东海州更加安全
with a safer East Hun Chiu.
并且我会说到做到 通过谈判或是另外手段
And that will happen, one way or the other.
那我们开始谈判吧
Then I suggest we get started.
这里不安全
It's not safe here.
你很可能被人跟踪了
You were probably followed.
被你的人跟踪
By people loyal to you.
那些是保护我安全的人
Who are trying to protect me.
美国现在就能保护你
Well, the United States can do that now.
你可以试试
You can try.
但我的看守者会开始找我的
But my minders will be looking for me.
他们很快就会发现我不见了
They'll soon realize I am gone.
这也是为什么你给我们提供的信息非常重要
That is why the information that you could give us is so important.
它能改变一切
It can change everything.
我会从这个开始...
I'll start with this --
我的父亲是东海州主席金镇庆
my father is East Hun Chiu Chairman Kyung Kim.
如果被他发现我跟你在一起
And if he finds me here with you,
我们两个都得死
we're both dead.
金主席噼里啪啦说了两小时的统一
Two hours of speech Chairman Kim rattling on about reunification.
抱怨制裁和美军的介入
Complaining about sanctions and the U.S. Troop presence.
简直无止境
It was endless.
是啊 而且韩总统一点帮助都没有
Yeah, and President Han's not helping.
指控他拥有核武器
Accusing him of possessing nukes,
无论是真是假
which may or may not be true.
在我们开始讨论和平之前
We need to restore the status quo
我们要修复现状
before we can start talking peace.
而且我们需要让东海州
And we need to somehow get East Hun Chiu
停止测试导弹
to stop testing missiles.
没错 而且西海州必须停止军队动员
Yeah, and West Hun Chiu has to stop mobilizing troops.
跟金主席的儿子谈到哪一步了
Where are we at - with Chairman Kim's son?
目标已被保护 正在对他进行询问
The asset's been secured, sir. He's being debriefed.
如果主席发现我们在背后搞什么
If the Chairman finds out what we're up to,
那我们也是他的敌人了
we're his enemy, too.
我们将安排目标乘下一班飞机飞往巴厘岛
I'd put that kid on the next plane to Bali, sir.
我不赞同 金浩俊是内部人士
I disagree. Joon Kim is an insider.
他能给我们提供东海州核试验的信息
He can give us information about East Hun Chiu's nuclear program
我们可以拿来当对付他父亲的筹码
we could use to leverage his father.
假定确实有这个项目
Assuming there is a program.
那个孩子能告诉我们
Which the kid can tell us.
很不幸的是 你们两个都是对的
Unfortunately, you're both right.
但我认为那个孩子太宝贵了 不属于我
But I think the kid's too valuable an asset not to mine.
如果此事出了岔子 那就归咎于我
If this blows up in our faces, it was my call.
就这么办吧 快
Let's do it -- fast.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
我们需要知道你父亲核试验的细节
We need details of your father's nuclear program.
我会回答你们所有的问题
I will answer all your questions.
但我也有要求
But I need something, too.
我们已经设法满足你的要求
We already extracted you.
可是还有我女朋友的问题
But not my girlfriend.
她还在领♥事♥馆♥里
She's at the compound.
我们的交易不包括她
She wasn't part of the deal.
我得先看看你们是否能保护她
I had to see whether you can protect me first.
现在我知道你们有能力 你们必须保护她
Now that I know you can, you have to protect her.
浩俊 你现在真的没有资格
Joon, you're not really in a position right now
提要求
to be making demands.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表