剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第二季 第二十一集
指定幸存者前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
达克斯·名特被捕了
Dax Minter has been arrested.
我也抱歉让你卷入这一切
I'm sorry that - you got pulled into all of this.
没关系 我交到了个朋友
I'm not. I made a friend.
我要搬去旧金山了
I'm moving to San Francisco.
加油好好大干一场吧
Go get 'em out there.
当这个黑客调查结束之后
When this hacking investigation is over
你会有大量美方的信息可以分享
you will have learned much about America you can share.
给够情报 我们保你活命
Maybe enough to keep yourself alive.
汉娜
Hannah!
-我找到点东西 -瓦莱里娅·波丽斯可娃
- I found something. - Valeria Poriskova?
名特想要摆脱我
Minter tried to get rid of me
让事情看起来像是弗罗斯特所为
and make it look like Frost did it.
谁能比一直与你发生冲突的俄♥罗♥斯♥探员
And who better to hire than a Russian agent
更合适呢
who you've been clashing with?
结果瓦莱里娅杀了达米安 而不是我
Valeria missed me and killed Damian.
我不能让你去追捕瓦莱里娅
I can't let you hunt down Valeria.
你放下证件和警徽 也许就再也拿不到了
You lay those down, you may not get them back.
拜 亚伦
Bye, Aaron.
汉娜·威尔士
我只是想找瓦莱里娅·波丽斯可娃
I'm just trying to find Valeria Poriskova.
没听说过这个人
Never heard of her.
她住在这里 这是她的房♥子
She lives here. This is her house.
瓦莱里娅在哪
Where's Valeria?
她在哪
Where is she?!
不许动
Freeze!
举起双手
Hands up!
是你打的911吗
You the guy who called 911?
是 这个疯子想杀我
Yeah. - This maniac tried to kill me.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是汉娜·威尔士 我隶属于...
I'm Hannah Wells. I work for the...
隶属于哪里
You work for who?
无所谓了
Never mind.
双头贴墙
Hands on the wall.
肯德拉
Kendra.
早上好
Good morning.
我不想吵醒你的 可是
I didn't want to wake ya, but, um,
你知道另一只鞋在哪里吗
you know where the other one of these is?
厨房♥
Kitchen.
好的
Yes. Okay.
我起来帮你找
I'll help you find it.
不用了 我自己找
No, I-I got it.
好
Okay.
我自己出去
I'm gonna show myself out.
好
Sounds good.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
国防预算的问题怎么样了
Where are we at on the defense budget?
总统先生 国会已经达成共识
Sir, we have - a congressional consensus.
7260亿
$726 billion.
你先讲数额 而不是内容
Okay, you're starting out with the numbers instead of substance,
看来还是有问题
which means there must be a problem.
克洛威尔参议员和菲勒参议员又突然改主意了
Senators Crowell and Feller are shifting goalposts again.
这份大致议案
It took us six months
已经谈了六个月
to negotiate this deal in principle.
他们想怎么样
What's their agenda?
不知道 总统先生 但肯定有动作
We don't know, sir, but something's up.
我们应该弄清楚他们想做什么
Well, I think maybe we should find out what it is, don't you?
是 同时我会让参议员们先过来
Yes, sir. In the meantime, I'll get the senators here, sir.
今天就来 这部分预算太重要了
Today -- - This bill's too important.
我们要盯紧了
We need to keep our eye on the ball.
看”环城快报”
Turn on "Beltway Beat."
当今总统的生涯终于还是搁浅了
This presidency has finally run aground.
汤姆·柯克曼是个好人
Now, Tom Kirkman is a good man,
前总统科内留斯·摩斯访谈
是个靠谱的人
a fine man.
但这份工作需要专业人才 而他太过业余
But he is an amateur in a job that demands a professional.
现在我们的国家最需要的
What this country needs more than anything else right now
就是领导力
is leadership, and I am afraid that
恐怕柯克曼总统力所不能及
President Kirkman is simply out of his depth.
自从第二十五修正案事件以后
He's been - taking a flamethrower to you
他就一直在朝你开火
ever since - the 25th Amendment proceeding.
里拉 这就是第一修正案
Lyor, it's called the 1st Amendment.
他有言论自♥由♥
He can say whatever he wants.
但他不能泄露机密信息
But he can't leak classified information,
他的行为是犯罪 而且一错再错
which is a crime, and he's a repeat offender.
没有人比我更像追究摩斯的责任
No one would like - to prosecute Moss more than me,
但我们都知道几乎无法证明他的罪刑
but we all know that's it's next to impossible to prove.
所以看起来就会像我利用政♥府♥
It would look like I'm using this office
来解决个人的政见分歧
to settle personal political scores.
设立特别检察官起诉如何
What about a special counsel, then,
找一个不效忠于政♥府♥的人
someone with no allegiance to the Administration?
司法部长贝克特会为您指派一个的
Attorney General Beckett could appoint one for you.
我不喜欢这种态势
I don't like the way it'll look.
总统先生 如果别人泄露机密信息
Sir, if anyone else had leaked classified information,
你会起诉他的吧
you would prosecute them, right?
如果我有证据 当然会
If I had the evidence, yes.
所以你不能出于政♥治♥原因调查摩斯
So you can't go after Moss for political reasons,
但也不能因为政♥治♥原因保护他吧
but you can't protect him for political ones, either.
-看”特区每日新闻” -我讨厌电视
- Turn on "D.C. News Daily." - I hate television.
我想说的是当初如果把此事扔给政♥府♥
All I'm saying is that if I'd left it to the Administration,
法律专家 伊森·韦斯特
当前热议 白宫外交困境
那个孩子恐怕还烂在不坦的监狱里
that kid would still be rotting in a prison in Bultan.
所以总统没有就马修·詹宁斯的释放
So, the President did not help negotiate
协助开展谈判吗
Matthew Jennings' release?
没错 如果你说的协助意思是找茬
Sure, if by "Help" You mean "Hinder."
-好一只害虫 -不是普通害虫
- What a pest. - Not just any pest --
是啃食根基的白蚁
he's a termite eating away at our foundation.
青蛙面前的毒蝎
He's a scorpion to our frog.
我不同意
I don't think so.
我觉得他是解决事件的契机
I think he's a solution.
-解决什么 -想要起诉摩斯
- To what? - We want to prosecute Moss,
就得任命一个与我们关系恶劣
we'd have to appoint someone who's considered an unfriendly,
公正性不会被质疑的人
someone whose impartiality could not be questioned.
一个在第二十五修正案上跟你对着干
Someone who went after you in the 25th Amendment proceeding
还一直获胜的人
and keeps taking shots.
一物降一物
Use one problem to solve the other.
这招真不错
That's damn good.
特雷
Hi, Trey?
我是肯德拉
It's Kendra.
你把钱包落这了
Y-- You left your wallet here.
没问题 我可以等
Sure, sure. I can wait. Okay.
参议员 退伍军人管理局预算已经增加了
Senator, the V.A. Budget has increased,
我相信我们的退伍老兵
and I honestly believe that our veterans
能够得其所需
will get absolutely everything that they need.
这些预算还赶不上通货膨胀的步伐
Not enough to keep pace with inflation.
为何我们要在不需要的新航♥天♥飞机上花几十亿
But billions more for new aircraft we don't need?
我深表同情 但是我们已经尽力了
You have my sympathetic ear, but it's the best we can do.
你知道共和党什么立场
You knew where the GOP stands.
是的 总统先生 但是你是什么立场
Yes, sir, but where do you stand?
你已经执政二十个月
You're 20 months into your Administration
却还在试图用无党派的方法管理政♥府♥
still trying to govern as an Independent.
这条路不对 现在变道还为时不晚
It's the wrong path, and it's not too late to change course.
你到底想说什么
What exactly are you trying to say?
在所有重要的社会问题上 你都支持民♥主♥党
That on every social issue that matters you're a Democrat,
我的党派也需要一个领导
and my party needs a leader.
恕我直言 参议员
With all due respect, Senator,
我认为完美人选此时近在眼前
I think I'm looking at a perfectly capable leader right now.
是的 先生 但是我不会去竞选总统
Yes, sir, but I'm not gonna run for President.
距离大选还有十六个月
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表