剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第二季 第五集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
你和达米安闯进了一个仓库
Did you and Damian - break into a storage unit?
是
Yeah.
但我无法干预
But what I can't do is run interference
一个为他国政♥府♥工作的人
for someone who works for another government.
威尔士
Wells.
不 我送你出去
No, I'm gonna walk you out.
我很感动
I'm touched.
你认为
You find it plausible,
一个承建商会选择
that a contractor, would think that my mother
向我母亲行贿
was the right person to bribe?
我们有间接证据
We have circumstantial evidence --
证明我母亲犯了罪
That my mother is a criminal.
你有受贿吗
Did you accept a bribe?
有
Yes.
这已经是三十年前的事了
It's a 30-year-old transgression
而且你妈妈是为了救她的丈夫才犯的错
that your mom made in an effort to save her husband.
人们会理解的
People will understand that.
这是联邦调查局的传票
It's an FBI subpoena,
是给您母亲的
It's for your mother.
枪♥支♥暴♥力♥带来的痛苦影响到数百万人的生活
The scourge of gun violence afflicts millions,
许多国家对此视而不见
and nation-states that sit idly by
而生活在恐惧之中的国民
while their citizens traffic in this evil
却是最不愿同流合污
aren’t merely complicit.
他们的代理人 那些军♥火♥商
Their agents, merchants of death.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Is someone there?
侧路 侧路
Up the wing. Up the wing.
他没越位 没越位
He's onside! He's onside!
盯紧他 盯紧他
Watch him. Watch him.
射门
Take the shot!
这里 这里
Over here! Over here!
拦着他
Check! Check him!
你没事吧 先生
Are you all right, sir?
你就这点水平吗 参议员
That's the best you got, Senator?
我还以为明尼苏达州人冰球都很强呢
I thought they bred hockey players up there in Minnesota.
中路
Center!
这里
Right here.
好 传球
All right, pass it.
我的意思是 这起金融丑闻不仅影响到了富人
My point is that this financial scam didn't just hit the rich.
还毁了上千名雇员的养老金
It wiped out hundreds of thousands of state employee pensions.
80亿美金就这么没了
$8 billion in savings -- gone, up in smoke.
你想让我支持你的养老金紧急救助法案
You want me to support your pension bailout bill.
但共和党不相信救济能解决问题
But my party does not believe in bailouts.
我们相信的是个人责任
We believe in individual responsibility.
直到要救华尔街和银行的时候
Until it's time to bail out Wall Street and the banks.
共和党就都支持了
Then the Republicans are all for it.
你这法案已经有赞助者了 民♥主♥党支持你啊
You have a sponsor for the bill. A Democratic sponsor.
需要两党同意才能使法案通过
We need bipartisan support to get it across the finish line.
帮帮忙 阿兰 这就是政♥府♥存在的理由
Come on, Alan. That's why we're here.
政♥府♥就是为了帮助无法自助的人而存在的
Government exists to help people who can't help themselves.
这不是政♥府♥存在的意义 先生
That is not government, sir.
那是搞慈善
That i-is charity.
好吧 那我定个条款
Fine. Then I'll make a stipulation
就说美国人都是傻瓜
that the American people are suckers.
我们一起打冰球都多久了
Come on, how long have we been playing hockey together --
三年了吧
three years?
我从没要你帮过我什么
I've never even asked you to cross-check someone for me.
我明白
I understand.
但先生 这真不容易
But, sir, this -- this is a big ask.
那就别为了我
Then don't do it for me.
为了你自己的良心
Do it for your own conscience.
巴顿·库欣的骗局
Barton Cushing's swindle
会害美国人♥民♥损失310亿
is gonna cost the American people $31 billion.
我们可能面临银行挤兑
We're facing a potential run on the banks.
股票市场一落千丈
Markets are teetering on free-fall.
如果没法稳定消费者的信心
If we don't shore up consumer confidence,
我们还不如一头扎进深渊得了
we might as well just jump head-first into the abyss.
我会去提议试试
I'll run it up the flagpole.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. I appreciate it.
-不客气 -比赛很精彩
- Yes, sir. - Good game.
比赛很精彩 先生
Good game, sir.
总统先生 一名英国议员在石溪公园被杀了
Sir, a Member of Parliament was just murdered in Rock Creek Park.
英国首相来电找你
I have the British Prime Minister for you.
首相女士
Madam Prime Minister...
英国国会议员
Why was a Member of Parliament
为什么今早会在石溪公园跑步
jogging in Rock Creek Park this morning?
夏洛特·索恩是本周
Charlotte Thorn was the British rep
G20峰会的英国代表
at this week's G-20 conference.
声称是下届英国首相候选人
They were touting her as a future P.M.
现在是什么情况
What do we know about this?
知道的不多
Well, right now, not much.
她在慢跑途中被一枪爆头
One to the head while she was jogging.
特区警方说没有目击者
D.C. Metro says there's no witnesses.
-她有什么敌人吗 -很多
- Did she have any enemies? - Oh, plenty.
她对一切都直言不讳
She was outspoken on everything,
女性权益 非法武器交易
from women's rights to illegal arms dealing
企业责任
to corporate responsibility.
无所不谈
You name it.
我们已经接到了不少被吓到的
Well, we're already fielding calls about safety concerns
外国首脑电♥话♥ 威胁说
from jumpy foreign leaders that are threatening
要退出G20峰会
to pull out of the G-20 conference.
这可不行
No. That can't happen.
尤其是现在柯克曼
Not when the Kirkman agenda
想在国际货币基金组织 环境问题
is to take a bigger role on the international stage
武器管控的议题上占据一席之地
with the IMF, the environment, arms control.
会议必须召开
We need this.
-好吧 有情况我立即通知你 -谢谢
- All right, I'll keep you posted. - Thank you.
英国政♥府♥很重视这件事
Well, 10 Downing's all over this.
他们想让他们的精英来查
They want their best guy on it.
我知道
I know.
你被吓到无语了
You're speechless.
冷静下
Just take a moment, you know,
整理下思绪
gather your thoughts,
-等你想好要说什么的时候... -怎么又是你
- and when you work out what you're gonna say -- - You again?
真会说话
Such a wordsmith.
原来你是你们国家唯一一个
So, it turns out you're only personal non grata
不受欢迎的人 除非他们需要用到你的专业知识
on this side of the pond until they need your expertise.
恰克就一直在贡献他的专业知识
Chuck over there has been sharing his.
嗯
Yeah.
索恩接下来要在G20上发表的讲话
Thorn's upcoming speech to the G-20
在网上流传开了
was leaked on the Internet.
她真是要针对非法武器走私犯
She really is going after illegal arms dealers.
以及支持走私的国家
And their state sponsors.
她都准备点名了
She was going to name names.
G20峰会原本是为了讨论全球经济状况的
You know, the G-20 summit used to be about global economics.
现在所有人都盯着美国枪♥支♥犯罪
Now everybody's talking about gun violence in America.
我们英国都在谈论
Well, in England, we're talking about
美国掐灭了我们最明亮的希望之光
our brightest candle being snuffed out in America.
特区警局刚发来消息
I just heard from D.C. Metro.
他们在案发现场找到了一个9毫米的弹壳
They found a 9mm shell casing at the scene.
好吧 先从英国大使♥馆♥开始
All right, let's start at the British Embassy.
我预约了中午十二点
I got us an appointment there at noon.
我约了十点
I got us in at 10:00.
驾 威尔士探员
Tally ho, Agent Wells.
迪特里希总统 我向你保证
President Dietrich, I assure you,
会为每位参会者指派特勤处特工
every attendee will have their own Secret Service detail now,
我们还增派了联邦警员和警♥察♥
and we've widened the presence of the FBI
遍布整个城市
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表