剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
He's been searching for the original blueprint
国会大厦最原始的蓝图
of the Capitol forever.
我能理解 那对于他有重大意义
I can see why - that would mean a lot to him.
这就是为什么我要你找到它
Which is why - I want you to hunt it down.
先找玛姬吧 她是万事通
Start with Madge in records. She knows everything.
好的 谢谢先生
Will do. Thank you, sir.
-还有 崔西亚 -请说
- Oh, and, uh...Tricia. - Yes?
你知道还有什么会引发中年男性的心脏病吗
You know what else cause heart attacks in men under 40?
不知道 先生
No, sir.
失败
Failure.
等代表团回来之后
No, we'll do the photo op with the C.H.C.
我们会与CHC组织合照
after the delegation returns.
之后
After.
先生 黑鹰直升机出发了
Sir, the Blackhawk is on course.
这里是T1
This is Tango One.
我们正在搜索北237到西824
We're picking up a heat signature
地区的热讯号♥
two-three-seven north by eight-two-four west.
T1 扩大搜索范围
Tango One, extend your perimeter.
-将军 -那地方很偏远
- General? - It's a pretty remote location.
下面有东西 长官
There's something down there, sir,
但我们无法确认是发电机
but we can't tell yet whether it's a generator,
是熔炉 还是设备
a furnace, or installation.
刚刚怎么了
What just happened?
呼叫T1 这里是指挥部
Tango One, this is Motherboard.
收到请回答
Do you copy?
呼叫T1 这里是指挥部
Tango One, this is Motherboard.
收到请回答
Do you copy?
T1失联了 长官
Just lost Tango One, sir.
再次声明 没有人员伤亡 行吗
Again, there were no casualties, okay?
队员打算把受损的黑鹰直升机
The crew managed to pilot the damaged Blackhawk
安全带回到附近的航母上
back to the safety of a nearby carrier.
-奥尼尔 -为什么营救行动会失败
- O'Neil. - Why did - the rescue mission fail?
首先 并没有什么营救行动
Well, for starters, it was not a rescue mission.
只是一个和平侦察任务
It was a peaceable recon mission.
瞒不了多久了 赛斯
Which is no longer secret, Seth.
这不是意味着人♥质♥的处境更危险了吗
Doesn't this mean the hostages are in greater danger?
总统正竭尽所能
The president's doing everything he can
把他们安全接回家 好吗
to secure their safe return, okay?
有什么消息我会再告知大家
I'll let you guys know when I have more.
柯文问你黑鹰的状况是不是意味着
When Corwin asked you if the Blackhawk meant
总统没有经历过战争考验
the president wasn't battle-tested,
你说"不是 因为这不是战争"
you said, "No, - because it wasn't a battle".
-我没说错啊 -但有点无礼
- Which was accurate. - But a bit flip.
《纪事报》的报道
The Chronicle's coverage of the administration
已经不太友好了
has been unfriendly.
-我们应该向他们献点殷勤 -行呗
- We need - to court them a bit more. - Okay.
还有德弗罗问总统是不是正接受
And when Deveraux asked if the president
国防部长的建议
was accepting counsel from the Secretary of Defense --
我说总统是否接受建议再做决定
I said that the way - the president makes decisions --
不是公众该议论的话题
was not a matter for public debate,
虽说这是事实 但这回应太好斗了 赛斯
which, yes, is true, but it's so combative, Seth.
艾米丽 里面可是战火纷飞啊
Emily, I was taking fire in there.
不代表你能向他们开炮
That doesn't mean you can fire back.
我的选择有限啊
My options are limited.
我在为一个在过去两个半月中
I'm defending an administration that hasn't taken
没有采取过果断行动的政♥府♥辩护
decisive action on anything in the last 10 weeks.
如果你都中圈套了还如何辩护
You can't defend us if you're taking the bait.
好 少点无礼措辞
Okay. Less flip.
不中圈套
Don't take the bait.
不开炮 完全明白
Don't fire back. Duly noted.
感谢
Thank you.
你好 汤姆·柯克曼的语♥音♥信箱
Hello, Tom Kirkman's voicemail.
我是汤姆·柯克曼的妻子 不再是一个
This is Tom Kirkman's wife, who is no longer the subject
面临联邦调查的人
or target of a federal investigation.
我赢了
I beat it.
我们赢了
We beat it.
我只想跟你说的是 我爱你
And the only thing I want to say to you is I love you.
你好 汤姆·柯克曼的语♥音♥信箱
Hello, Tom Kirkman's voicemail.
我是汤姆·柯克曼的爱人 不再是一个
This is Tom Kirkman's wife, who is no longer the subject
面临联邦调查的人
or target of a federal investigation.
那么你的孩子 他们是怎么应对的
So your kids -- - how are they handling things?
我们不是来谈论我的孩子的
We're not here to talk about my kids.
对 我们要谈你
No, we're here to talk about you,
但是你的孩子是你生活的重要组成 对吗
but your kids are - a big part of your life, right?
佩妮
Penny.
宝贝 醒醒
Sweetheart, I need you to wake up.
爸爸
Dad?
过来 宝贝 坐起来
Come here, darling. Please sit up.
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know how to do this.
爸爸 怎么了
Dad, what's wrong?
出了...
There, um...
出了一场很严重的事故
There has been a terrible accident.
妈妈也在这场严重的事故当中
Mommy was in a terrible accident.
有时候 事故会严重到
And sometimes, accidents are so bad
事故当中的人
that the people who are in them --
不能回家了
they can't come home.
妈妈不回来了
Mommy's not coming home?
是的 宝贝
No, sweetheart.
她现在在天堂里跟天使们在一起
She's in heaven now with the angels.
妈妈为什么不回来
Why isn't Mommy coming home?
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
我想见妈妈
I want to see my mom.
我知道
I know.
我想要妈妈
I want my mom.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
我知道
I know.
佩妮的反应跟其他
Penny reacted like you'd expect any little girl to react
被告知妈妈去世的小姑娘一模一样
who'd just been told her mother was killed.
李奥是什么反应
How did Leo react?
她去了 李奥
She's gone, Leo.
过来
Come here.
她讨厌这里
She hated it here.
你当初就不应该把我们带过来
You should have never brought us here.
我看着他的青涩 就在我眼前消失
I watched his youth vanish before my eyes in a second.
那一定很难过
That must have been difficult.
是的
Yeah, it was.
汤姆 说到李奥和你女儿的反应
You know, Tom, there's no one way
其实人们在这种情况下
for a person in Leo's position to react
没有特定的反应
or a little girl.
每个人都是不一样的
It's different for everybody.
但是我感兴趣的是 过去十周了
But what I find interesting is 10 weeks in,
你终于敞开心扉谈论孩子了
you're finally opening up about your kids.
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
你此前为什么那么抗拒谈论孩子
Why were you so reluctant to talk about your children?
因为接受治疗的不是他们
Because they're not the ones in therapy.
对 是你
No, you are.
你在保护他们
And you are protecting them.
也是自我保护的一种方式
Which is a way of protecting yourself.
应对什么
From what?
如果你不分享他们的反应
If you don't share their reactions,
也就不必分享自己的反应
you don't have to share yours.
而你不想面对的一件事情
And the one thing - you don't want to confront.
是什么
Which is?
悲恸
Grief.
我每天都为我的爱人哀悼
I grieve for my wife every day.
-你在公共场合哀悼吗 -不
- Do you grieve in public? - No.
-所以你私下里哀悼 -是的
- So you grieve in private. - Yes.
-你哭了吗 -这到底有什么关系
- Have you cried? - What the hell does that matter?
因为悲恸是一种仪式
Because grief is a ritual.
如果你不参与到仪式当中
And if you don't engage in the ritual,
不论是在公共场合还是私下里
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表