剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Keeping up with therapy?
有的 一周两次
Yeah, twice a week.
怎么样
How's it going?
我知道你来干什么了
I see what you're doing.
你取消了旅游 而不是推后
Your trip wasn't postponed. You canceled it.
昨天在电视上看到你
Saw you on TV yesterday.
你看起来很累 很憔悴
You looked tired, drawn.
坐在总统的位置上就像时刻戴着荣誉徽章
Wearing it like a badge of honor. It's called the presidency.
你这叫孤独 缺少支持你的人
It's called being alone, having no support system.
每天见两个小孩几个小时
The only thing that normalizes you
是唯一能使你保持正常的事
is two kids you see for, what -- a few hours a day?
-特雷 -你每天睡多长时间
- Trey... - How much sleep are you getting?
我很感谢你的关心 但我希望
I appreciate your concern, but our deal was that
你能陪着我 而不是像妈妈一样管我
you be here for me, not mother me.
兄弟 我不是管你
Hey, big brother, I'm not mothering.
我是担心你
I'm worried.
你承受的压力太...
The pressure you're under...
我有责任保护好国家领土
It comes with the territory.
我要是抱怨这个
Complaining about it would be like a fish
就像是鱼抱怨身上有水一样
complaining about the water being wet.
总统先生 指挥中心请您过去
Mr. President, you're needed in Command Ops, sir.
我马上来
I'll be right there.
特雷 很抱歉
Sorry, Trey.
我会让人给你把汉堡送来
I'll have someone - send you up that burger.
-总统先生 正在连接 -谢谢
- Mr. President, coming through. - Thank you.
上校 能听见我说话吗
Captain, can you hear me?
长官 我们经历了一场很严重的交战
We came under heavy fire, sir.
伤亡怎样
Casualties?
我们这边死了三个人 有两个失踪
Three of my men dead, two missing.
有泄露军事情报吗
Was there a breach in intel?
没有 长官
Uh, no, sir.
我们选了一个偏僻的地方打算黎明前潜入
We picked an isolated spot for our pre-dawn insertion,
那这里还是有人
but the region's not entirely unpopulated.
威尔士探员怎么样
And Agent Wells?
先生 她是失踪的两个人之一
She's one of the two missing, sir.
我觉得暴风雪要来了
我带了我的黄色毛衣
汉娜·威尔士
Hannah Wells.
萨拉姆
Salam.
拉米·巴希尔
Rami Bashir.
你那边的人呢
Where are your people?
我们走散了
We got separated.
我们得等一下他们
We're gonna have to wait for them.
我带你到阿马尔·哈马兹那里
I will take you to Amal Hamzi,
但现在必须得走
but we have to go now.
慢着 你可是给我们工作的
Wait, wait, wait. You work for us.
相信我 我在马赫雷斯长大
Trust me, I grew up here in Mahrez.
这里非常危险 呆在这里会死的
It's very dangerous. We wait, we die.
该你做决定了
This is your show. Make the call.
我有一亿美元的无记名债券
I got $100 million in bearer bonds
是专门给阿马尔·哈马兹预留的
earmarked for Amal Hamzi
还有一封美国总统的信
and a letter from the President of the United States
里面向他承诺了我们的后勤保障
promising him our logistical support.
如果我能直接联♥系♥到他
If I can just contact him,
得到他的支持一起对抗酋长
get him to rally support against the Emir,
就能结束这场战争
we can end this war.
威尔士探员 看来只剩我们三个了
Looks like it's just the three of us, agent Wells.
叫我汉娜就好
It's Hannah.
罗伊斯·希姆斯中士 可以叫我罗伊斯
Sergeant Royce Sims. Call me Royce.
罗伊斯 我们走吧
Let's go, Royce.
先生 库纳米的萨利米大使到了
Ambassador Salimi - from Kunami's in town, sir.
他想坐下来谈谈
He wants a sit-down.
可以 但告诉他
Fine, but tell him he better be coming
最好带上详细的投降计划书
with a concrete proposal for surrender.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
总统先生 泰♥晤♥士♥报♥刚刚刊登了一篇社论
Sir, the Times just posted an editorial
指出政♥府♥管理层
about - the administration's failure
在打击黑客入侵方面的失败
to get - to the bottom of the hack.
在战争时期质疑领导力
Questioning your leadership in the middle of a war --
-真是爱国 -毕竟要提高销量
- how patriotic. - Sells papers, though.
谢谢 亚伦
Thank you. Aaron?
总统先生 关于入侵的调查还在进行
The hack investigation is ongoing, Mr. President.
一有结果我就告诉你
I'll let you know as soon as I'm briefed.
好的
Okay, good.
约翰·埃德加·胡佛大楼
达米安 总统想要结果
The President wants results, Damian.
我们快要查到入侵国家宇航局和
We're closing in - on the identity of the hacker
特区电网的黑客是谁了
who took down NASA and D.C.'s power grid.
很好 告诉我
Great. Tell me.
我们知道所有的入侵都有相同的编程签名
We know the hacks have all employed the same signature.
-阿兰·图灵的生日 -是的
- Alan Turing's birthday. - Yes.
既然是黑客的签名 就会反复出现
When hackers use a signature, it becomes an iterative thing,
所以才能根据图灵的死亡日期
which is why the date of Turing's death
揭示其中一场黑客入侵
reversed one of the hacks.
所以我研究了下阿兰·图灵的相关字谜
So I played around - with anagrams of Alan Turing --
他的全名是阿兰·麦席森·图灵
Alan Mathison Turing, his full name.
发现了这些
Gave me this.
本小姐美上天
"I am a stunning harlot"?
网络搜索一下这句厚脸皮的话
Quick web search of that cheeky phrase
找到黑客留言板上的一个绰号♥
brings up a moniker - on a hacking message board.
恰克 像条线索 不是吗
Sounds like a lead, doesn't it, Chuck?
是的
Yeah.
我们需要国安局的帮助
We're gonna need NSA help
进入代理路由器 拿到网址
to pierce the proxy routers and get a web address.
我帮你扫清障碍
I'll get you clearance.
很好 亚伦 有时间吗
Good. Aaron, you got a second?
当然
Sure.
我拿的是GS-15级工资
I'm a GS-15,
是一个技术专长的调查局分♥析♥员
an analyst who specializes in technical issues.
-然后呢 -和一个试图杀害探员的人
- And? - Working with people who try to kill our agents
一起工作不是我该做的事
isn't part of the job description.
达米安已经证明了他是一个诚实守信的人
Damian has done enough to earn his bona fides.
你有你的命令
You have your orders.
你相信这个人吗
You trust this guy?
如果他把我们带给阿马尔·哈马兹
Well, he's got a $50,000 payday waiting for him
他可以得到五万美元
if he leads us to Amal Hamzi.
你没有回答我的问题
That doesn't answer my question.
我在任何地方都不相信任何人
I don't trust anyone, anywhere,
除非他们能赢得我的信任
not until they've earned it.
我就是这么活下来的
That's how I stay alive.
十二点方向有敌人
One attacker, 12 o'clock.
我侧面包抄他 你可以
I'll flank him, and you can c--
或者你可以直接走到开阔地
Or you can walk right out in the open
向目标扫射
and spray the target.
过来这边
Get over here!
他死了
He's dead.
好吧 继续前进
All right, let's keep moving.
走吧
Let's go.
大使先生
Mr. Ambassador,
我以为你已经明白我方提议的条件
I thought you understood the terms of my offer.
-明白 总统先生 -那你还要协商什么
- Yes, sir. - Then, why are you trying to negotiate?
我没有 我只是来告诉您酋长会投降
I'm not. I'm here to tell you that the Emir will surrender.
并承认对放射性炸♥弹♥负全部责任
And accept full responsibility for the dirty bomb.
这些条件应该在休战之后再做商讨
Terms should be discussed after a cessation of hostilities.
"无条件”这个词你是哪里不明白
Which part of "Unconditional" do you not understand?
罗迪斯女士
Ms. Rhodes --
总统已经说得很清楚了
I think the President has been very clear.
没错 把事情搞清楚非常重要
Yes, clarity is important.
现在没有明确证据
There is no clear evidence
证明那颗脏弹是我酋长策划的
the Emir was behind that dirty bomb.
我们有库纳米政♥府♥给阿图罗·罗哈斯
We have bank transfers to Arturo Rojas
汇款的记录
from the Kunami government.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表