剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
请各位小点声
I'm gonna ask people to just keep your voices down
并且不要离这个容器太近
and, please, don't get too close to the terrarium.
来自亚马逊雨林的
From the Amazonian rainforest,
柯克曼雨蛙
I present Hylidae Kirkmanus.
什么东西 在哪呢
What is it? Where is it?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不能用总统的名字命名这玩意
You can't name that thing after the president.
我们已经这么做了
We already have.
难道就没有更好的了吗
Don't you have something better?
比如 比如如冕雕或者美洲豹
Like a -- like a crested eagle or a panther?
这不是跳蚤市场 布恩先生
It's not a flea market, Mr. Boone.
你看 跳蚤就不错
Well, see, a flea would be better
因为人看不见它们
'cause then, no one would see it.
-抱歉 -你明白了吗
- Okay, sorry. - You understand?
陈博士 我想里拉的意思是
Dr. Chen, I think what Lyor is trying to say --
你跟你的青蛙该走了
You and Kermit need to leave right now.
不行 别动它
Oh, we can't -- Oh, don't move.
这不可能 因为在过去三天里
That's not gonna be possible 'cause it's already travelled
它已经长途跋涉了一万公里
6,000 miles in the last 3 days.
如果在它适应新环境之前移♥动♥它
If I move it before it habituates to its new surroundings,
它 它会因惊吓而死的
it -- it could die of shock.
总统也会
Well, so could the President.
他 他要在这待多长时间
So how -- how long, does he have to stay here?
这是雌雄同体的 所以不应该用"他"
It's a hermaphrodite, so it's not a “he."
呵呵
Well, this gets better and better.
我可以明天把它带走
Well, I can move it tomorrow.
太好了 非常感谢
Great. Thank you so much.
那跟总统的合照怎么办
Well, what about a picture with the president?
-不行不行 -我们去看看他是否有空
- No, no, no. - We'll see if, he's available in the schedule.
不行 不能让他有空干这个
No, no, he's not gonna be available for that ever.
戴尔牧师在里面吗 我想见他
Is Reverend Dale in there? I was hoping to meet him.
我稍后再来
I'll come back.
-进行得怎么样 -很好
- How's this thing going? - Good.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw you, too!
是 听上去不错
Yeah. Sounds good.
这个问题比较有争议
It's a contentious issue.
你喜欢青蛙吗
Do you like frogs?
青蛙
Frogs?
是吧 没人喜欢
Exactly. No one does.
你的那事
So, your thing --
国会黑人党团
the, Congressional Black Caucus
以及民权组织在关注我们如何处理这件事
and civil rights groups are watching how we handle this.
这是一场试炼 我知道 艾米丽跟我说了
A test case. I know. Emily told me.
她有没有说这两个事简直无缝对接
Did she mention the dovetailing optics?
-什么 -病毒暴发
- Sorry? - The outbreak.
南卡洛尔教区有百分之七十六都是非裔美国人
South Carroll Parish is 76% African-American.
国内一头有色人种正在得病死亡
So people of color are dying in one part of the country
而另一头正在立种族主义纪念碑
while racist monuments are protected in another?
这样不好
No bueno.
我在处理
I'm on it.
-你是种族主义者 -不 你才是
- You are racist! - No, you're racist!
好的
Yeah.
布鲁纳博士说得对
Dr. Bruner is right.
"入迷"对H7N9有效
Extasis could work on H7N9.
太好了
That's great.
卡尔顿 这是个非常好的消息
Carlton, that's excellent news.
这个药物还未经测试 没有得到临床认可
You're suggesting an un-tested off-label use
而且食药监局也没有批准
not approved by the FDA.
如果没有起效 如果害死了人
If it doesn't work, if it kills someone,
贝纳瓦克斯的责任就大了
Benevax's liability could be catastrophic.
我明白
I understand,
所以我让白宫的法律顾问起草了这个
which is why I had the White House counsel's office draw this up.
是一份赦免
It's an indemnification.
我很感激 总统先生
I appreciate that, Mr. President.
但是我的律师们要花费数周来审查这份文件
But it will take my lawyers weeks to vet this.
没有那么长的时间了
We don't have weeks.
只有几个小时 很多人正在死去
We -- we have hours. People are dying.
卡尔顿 请你相信我
Carlton, I'm asking you to trust me.
恕我冒犯 先生
All due respect, sir,
我对我的股东负有责任
I have an obligation to my shareholders,
如果我随便相信政♥府♥的人
and I don't satisfy that obligation
那么我就并没有负起这份责任
by saying someone from the government said, “trust me."
即使是总统说的
Even if that somebody is the President.
我理解
I respect that.
我真的理解
Honestly, I-I do.
但是在我们的社会中
But there are times in our society
有些时候不得不为了
where we have to act in faith
更多人的利益 出于信任做事
on behalf of the greater good.
不幸的是 现在就是这种时候
And unfortunately, this is one of them.
在我们亚特兰大的库房♥里有一万剂药剂
I have 10,000 doses in our Atlanta storage facility.
应该足够控制现在的病情
Which may be enough to contain this.
我可以让卫♥生♥部♥的人快速
I can have HHS expedite the transfer
送往南卡洛尔教区
to South Carroll Parish.
好的
Okay.
卡尔顿 谢谢你
Carlton, thank you.
我知道你也不易
I-I know this isn't easy.
总统先生
Mr. President.
-他看上去不太高兴 -是的
- He did not look happy. - No.
那些路易斯安那州
Neither do the families in Louisiana
失去亲人的人也不高兴
who are burying their loved ones.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥的父亲2002年去世
The First Lady's father died in 2002.
劳埃德为什么要指引我们找到
Why would Lloyd leave us a breadcrumb trail
一份以前的医疗文件呢
to an old medical document?
因为如果我们找到了 就成为证据了
Because if we find it, it's evidence,
而且我们有责任去调查
and we're obligated to investigate it.
什么事的证据
Evidence of what?
而且还要确保不是被栽赃的
And that's assuming it's not a plant.
想要知道真♥相♥只有一个办法
There's only one way to find out --
跟第♥一♥夫♥人♥谈谈
talk to the First Lady.
你要和她说什么
What are you gonna tell her?
说得越少越好
As little as possible.
如果我要追查劳埃德的谎言
I don't want to drag her into this
我不想把她卷进来
if I'm following a Lloyd fabrication.
这是我妈和她的朋友马琳
Okay, so this is an invoice for my mom's trip down the Danube
多年前多瑙河之旅的发♥票♥
with her friend Marlene a couple years ago.
又是一张旧账单
Another old utility bill.
她存着这些账单 别问我为什么
She stockpiles them. Don't ask me why.
威尔士探员 真的有必要这样吗
Agent Wells, is this really necessary?
是的 夫人 对不起
Yes, ma'am. It is. I'm sorry.
我们必须审查帕特里克·劳埃德接触过的一切
We have to vet everything that Patrick Lloyd touched.
我们要采用排除法
We need to close the loop.
很奇怪她连这个也留着
That's weird she kept this.
是什么
What is it?
是我爸的保险单 心脏移植手术
It's the insurance form for my dad's, um, heart transplant.
他做过移植手术吗
He had a transplant?
是的 其实当时在华盛顿还是首例
Yeah, it was one of the first in the DC area, actually.
那时我才十岁
I-I was only about 10.
我记不太清
I don't remember a whole lot,
但是我记得他在移植名单排得很后面
but I-I do remember he was far down on the recipient list,
结果到了最后一刻
and then at the last minute,
就被排上了
you know, it all came together.
嗯
Yeah.
路易斯安那州南卡罗尔教区
不好意思
Excuse me.
药物送来了吗
Did the medication come yet?
送来了
Yeah.
什么 他干了什么
What? He did what?!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
什么叫卡尔顿·麦凯没把药物送去
What do you mean Carlton Mackie didn't deliver the medicine?
他食言了 长官 他找到了另一个卖♥♥家
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表