剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
里面从没有这样的内容
and that suggestion's never made.
抑郁
Depression,
难以处理悲伤情绪...
having difficulty in processing tragedy...
我不否认我曾经历过这些时光
I don't deny having gone through all of that.
那为什么大众还要相信你呢
Then why should the public have confidence in you?
因为我已经熬过来了
Because I've gone through all of that,
我成功地走了出来
and I've come out the other end.
我仍在为美国人♥民♥服务
And I am still serving the American people.
我还想做得更好
I would like to add to that,
对此也十分坚定
and I believe this very strongly.
我的妻子不幸离世以后
Since my wife's tragic death,
我仍然一直在为人♥民♥服务
I have served the American people.
这种谈话节目还算不错
Setting this up on the fly was a good idea.
他的表现还行
He's doing just fine.
目前为止还行
So far.
我们不会被困难打败
We're not defined by our difficulties.
如何应对困难才是真正定义我们的标准
We're defined by how we respond to them.
而我的应对方式就是与之搏斗
And my response was to fight.
并且坚持下去
And I will continue to do that.
我会为了美国人♥民♥而奋斗
I will fight on behalf of the American people.
效果还可以
It wasn't that bad.
对 但"还可以"不够 得"非常好"才行
Yeah, we didn't need "not bad." We needed great.
分歧判定不会影响内阁的决策
Split decisions won't sway the Cabinet.
那我们就自己来
Then we'll take our swings.
没有通过正当程序召集的听证会
In a hearing without due process
而且对手还是心狠手辣的老姜
against a ruthless adversary who was born for this moment?
看看周围 这里的气氛诡异得很
Look around. - It's like a morgue in here.
所有听了录音带的人都知道我们的处境
Everyone who's heard those tapes knows where we stand.
你也知道
You know it, too.
在总统接受心理治疗前后
34 people unaffiliated with the White House
有34个与白宫无关的人士
met with the President in the Oval
曾在椭圆办公室与总统见面
just prior to or after his shrink sessions.
将这些名字
We have to cross-reference those names
与达米安找到的信息进行交叉比对
with the intel Damian got us.
最近戈敏在匿名聊天版上发表了
Lots of recent - anti-government diatribes
大量的反政♥府♥恶评
posted by Gamine on obscure chat boards.
我们已经知道了
Which we already know.
恰克 这是什么
Chuck, what's this?
这数字我见过几次了
I've seen the number a few times.
九位数
Nine digits.
社保号♥吗
Social Security maybe?
-不是 -银行认证账号♥
- Nope. - Bank routing numbers?
那是九位数 对吗
They're nine digits, right?
对了
Bingo.
这个账号♥曾用来购买♥♥图灵纪念品
And this routing number was used to buy Turing memorabilia.
注册账号♥的是米娅恩格
Account's registered to a Mia Eng.
这是”恩尼格玛”的易位构词
An anagram for enigma,
图灵破译过恩尼格玛密♥码♥机
as in Turing's Enigma Machine.
也可能是戈敏
Or Gamine.
你能追踪到购买♥♥渠道吗
Can you track the purchases?
太多了 都是以拍卖♥♥方式交易
Whoa. Lots of activity. All at auction.
2016年5月 巴黎的图灵机
A Turing Machine in Paris in May 2016.
2017年5月 图灵的眼镜在伦敦进行拍卖♥♥
Turing's spectacles in London in May 2017.
这是2018年3月的购买♥♥记录 图灵笔记本
Here's a March 2018 purchase. An old Turing notebook.
巴尔的摩一家名叫坎德尔顿之子的拍卖♥♥行
An auction house called Candleton & Sons in Baltimore.
我们越来越近了
We're getting closer.
对 就是这个
Uh, yes. Here it is.
图灵的笔记本 1944年
A Turing notebook. Circa 1944.
就是这个
Oh, that's the one.
两个月前卖♥♥出去了
It was sold two months ago.
真难过
Disappointing.
我妻子是图灵行家
My wife is a Turing connoisseur.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好消息是 图灵的纪念品很有市场价值
The good news is, there's a big market for Turing memorabilia.
以后的大型拍卖♥♥活动中
Something is sure to come up for sale
肯定可以再次看到该笔记本的
at one of the big auction houses soon.
您看 可否将买♥♥家的信息告诉我呢
Look, is it possible to give me the buyer's personal information,
这样我就可以私下收♥购♥了
and then I can just make a private offer.
不可能
It's not possible.
人们惠顾坎德尔顿之子拍卖♥♥行
People patronize Candleton & Sons
就是因为我们严密保护客户信息
because we safeguard client information.
没错 我们理解
Yeah, we understand.
下次公开拍卖♥♥时
The next time it comes on the market,
我建议二位迅速点
I suggest you move fast.
我们会的
We will.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
知道吗 宝贝 咱们走吧
You know what, honey? Let's just move on
去找找我们的赫斯特藏品买♥♥家了
and focus on who we're going to sell our Hirst collection to.
英国艺术家
-没错 -你们说什么
- Yeah. - I'm sorry?
我们打算出♥售♥或者交换手上的现代主义作品
Oh, we've decided to de-accession our modernist works.
着眼于抽象印象主义
Focus on abstract impressionism.
但我们得找一间珍视这笔生意的拍卖♥♥行
But we need an auction house that's gonna prize our business,
所以继续找找吧
so let's just keep looking.
我想想有什么能帮到你们吧
Let me see what I can do.
进来 最好是好消息
Yep? This better be good news.
总统先生
Mr. President.
冒昧串门
I'm sorry for dropping in like this.
我只是想找人说说话
I just wanted to have a word.
好的
Of course.
我们处于困境中
We're in a tough spot.
是的没错
Yeah, we are.
我知道所有人都在尽全力
And I know everyone's doing everything they can
阻止事态蔓延
to cauterize this thing.
是的 竭尽全力
Yeah, all they can.
但我不认为事情能在短时间内得到解决
But I don't think the bleeding's gonna stop any time soon.
我也是这么想的
Neither do I.
所以你的建议是
So what do you advise?
我认为有些战役 胜者尤输
I think there are battles you lose even if you win.
解释一下
Explain.
假设肯德拉力挽狂澜 好吗
Let's say Kendra pulls a rabbit out of a hat, all right?
向内阁证明了你是称职的
You guys convince your Cabinet that you're competent.
反抗者还是会将听证会的事
Some malcontent's still gonna
泄露出去
leak the fact - that there was a hearing,
这也会危及你的总统生涯
which will cripple your Presidency.
如果我败了呢
And if I lose?
如果你败了
If you lose,
你将会耻辱地离开这里
you'll leave this building in ignominy.
史书上你将永远无法♥正♥名
Your name forever blighted in the history books.
你的一世英名也会被毁
Your legacy tainted.
还有其他选择吗
Do you see another option?
确实有
Well...I do.
你不是政客 总统先生
You're not a politician, sir.
你是位老师
You're a teacher.
你是说我♥干♥脆离开算了 是吗
You think I should just walk away?
当然不是 绝对不能就这么离开
Of course not. - You wouldn't be walking away.
你是纠正巨船航行方向的守护者
You were a caretaker brought in to right the ship.
目的就这么单纯 你做得非常出色
A limited-purpose mission, which you accomplished.
如果我们处理得当 你就会是英雄
And we spin it right, you'll be a hero.
你的确是英雄 总统先生
You are a hero, sir.
我们不能让人们忘记这点
And we can't let people forget that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
最新消息是什么
So, what's the latest?
四分之一决赛阶段了
Down to the quarterfinals.
很好
Good.
你看起来不太好
You don't seem good.
我都不太记得"好"的感觉是怎样的了
I'm not sure I even remember what "good" feels like.
汤姆
Tom?
我在最危难之际
I became President under the worst
就任总统
of all possible circumstances.
国会爆♥炸♥案发生的那晚
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表