剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
还授予了柯克曼夫人由于这些事实
and to grant Mrs. Kirkman immunity
导致的其他事件的豁免权
from any other events arising out of these facts.
事实中不会引起任何其他事件的
There won't be any other events arising from these facts.
汤姆 我明白这点 法索也明白
Tom, I understand that, and so does Foerstel.
把我和受贿阴谋联♥系♥在一起
Tying me to a bribery conspiracy
会很难立案
will be a hard case to make.
但是他转而告我妨碍司法公正
But he's offering an obstruction plea
这样在这案子结束后 他就不必负全责
so that he gets to walk away with something after all this,
而我也能降低风险
and I get to reduce risk.
如果她这样脱身 对她会有什么影响
What's her exposure if she walks away from this?
如果今天的审讯不顺利
If today's questioning doesn't go well,
她将要面对受贿指控
she'll be looking at an indictment on a bribery charge.
我接受认罪协议
I take the plea,
我们就能从这些破事中脱身了
and we get to walk away from all this nonsense.
清白的人是不会认罪的
Innocent people don't plead.
汤姆 我们想过所有的办法 法索也是
Tom, we have been through everything Foerstel has.
这会造成一个假象
It paints a false
但是能破除间接阴谋罪
but damning circumstantial case of a conspiracy.
对我来说最好的就是
The best course is for me
以美国宪法第五条修正案为庇护
to take the Fifth to everything.
那种办法完全是逃避
That screams naked evasion.
我们与法索局长达成的每一个协议
Per our agreement with Director Foerstel,
所有诉讼过程都会保密 总统先生
the proceedings are sealed, Mr. President.
我们都知道华盛顿是怎么样的
Yeah, and we all know how Washington works.
这些最终都会泄露
Eventually, it'll leak,
而我妻子的一生将会永远蒙上污点
and that will dog my wife's life forever.
汤姆 法索真的很聪明
Tom, Foerstel is a really smart guy.
我回答他的问题 他扭曲我的话
I answer his questions, he twists my words,
他利用了每一个不可避免的含糊之处
he exploits the inevitable ambiguities.
这件事没有完美的解决办法
There is no perfect solution to this.
也许没有 但是有正确的解决办法
Maybe not, but there's the right one,
就是我们继续争取 你要争取
which is us fighting -- you fighting.
不接受协议 不接受认罪
No deal, no plea.
我现在处理一间小屋里关押了二十个人的事件
Hell, I'm dealing with 20 people who are holed up in a cabin,
而他们宁愿为所坚信的事而死
willing to die for what they believe in.
所以我相信的是 你是清白的
So here's what I believe in -- your innocence.
那是值得去争取的
And that's worth fighting for.
这是我的立场
That's where I stand.
失陪了
Excuse me.
请进
Please.
你怀疑达米安多久了
How long have you had these suspicions about Damian?
几天
Few days.
从我得知达米安有可能
Ever since I learned that the banker
向那个试图陷害第♥一♥夫♥人♥的银行家
who tried to set up the First Lady
通风报信之后
could've been tipped off by Damian.
但你认为你目前所得到的情报不够确凿吗
But you don't think the intel you've acquired so far is conclusive.
是的 尤其是如果有人想要
Well, it's not, especially if somebody tried
复♥制♥他的手♥机♥ 陷害他
to clone his phone and set him up.
布莱基警探给了我这段视频
Detective Blakey gave me this video.
是在雷斯顿着火的那个仓库
It's from that warehouse fire in Reston,
你们俩当时都在场
the one you two were in the middle of.
达米安先到那里的
Yeah. Damian got there early.
他把围栏拆掉
He cut the fence.
不 如果你看看时间标记
No, if you check the timestamp,
你就会知道他两个小时前就到了
you'll see he got there two hours before.
他把围栏拆掉走进去
He cut the fence and walked through,
这让他成为了纵火的主要嫌疑人
which makes him a prime suspect for the arson.
比我早两个小时到吗
Two hours before me?
这当中肯定有解释的
There has to be some explanation.
这证明了达米安现在对我们造成不利
There is evidence Damian is working against our interests.
现在你知道了
Now, you know that.
你来找我 想对这一证据表示怀疑
You come to me and try to cast doubt on that evidence --
不是 亚伦
No, Aaron,
我没有
I did not.
拜托 汉娜
Come on, Hannah.
我知道你俩有关系
I know you two are involved.
作为国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
Look, as National Security Adviser,
你觉得我不知道
you don't think I know
这栋楼里的人都在干什么吗
what people in this building are up to?
尤其是直接向我汇报的人
Especially people who report to me?
好吧 那下一步怎么做
Okay. So what next?
达米安帮我们抓获并杀了劳埃德
Damian helped us capture and kill Lloyd.
我们只知道这些
That much we know.
我们还要查出
What we still need to find out
他为什么要破坏我们的调查
is why he's trying to tank our investigation
谁在陷害第♥一♥夫♥人♥
into who's framing the First Lady.
但是我们并不包括你
But that "We" doesn't include you.
-你不能再调查这案子 -让我设一个圈套
- You're sitting this one out. - Let me run a sting.
不行
No.
你认为我已经暴露了吗
You think I'm compromised.
不 我知道你已经暴露了
No, I know you're compromised,
所以他才能耍得你团团转
which is why he was able to play you.
事实是
Look, the fact is,
没人能比我更接近他
no one can get closer to him than I can.
现在我要解决这件事
And now I have a score to settle.
让我做吧
Let me do this.
好吧
All right.
照我的指示来做
Under my direction.
现在要盯紧你
And you're on a short leash.
鲁内医生
Dr. Rune.
非常感谢你来一趟
Thank you very much for coming.
你的政♥治♥总司长相当地坚持 总统先生
Your Political Director was quite insistent, Mr. President.
他善于发现他人的才能 请坐
Well, he knows talent when he sees it. Please.
你拥有非凡的经历
You have a remarkable background.
获得13项专利 我听说
13 patents, and I've been told that you're responsible
你还负责在小儿外科使用人造血的
for groundbreaking work in the use of artificial blood
开创性研究
in pediatric surgery.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你认为你能使用这种新技术
Do you think you could perform open-heart surgery on an infant
给一个婴儿做心脏手术吗
using your new techniques?
理论上可以 但我不能做
Well, theoretically, yes, but I can't.
为什么不能
Why not?
我的行医资格证全被吊销了
Every licensing board has stripped me of my credentials.
2009年我失去了在特区的资格证
I lost my license here in D.C. in 2009
因为我使用美国医学协会未批准的技术
after I performed a liver transplant using technology
实施了一次肝脏移植手术
which had not yet - been approved by the AMA.
病人活过来了 我的事业却遭殃了
The patient survived. My career did not.
我们知道那件事
We know that.
国会通常掌管着哥伦比亚特区的
And Congress normally controls the regulatory authority
监管当局 当然除了
over the District of Columbia, except, of course,
休会的时候 现在就在休会
when it's in recess, which it is.
然后又回到我这里来了
And then it reverts back to me.
根据我看过的所有资料
Based on everything that I've read,
我非常乐意让你恢复原职
I would be more than happy to reinstate you.
先生 我相信我的研究
Sir, I believe in my research
对自己的能力也有信心
and I'm confident in my abilities,
但是医学就像艺术
but medicine is like art.
手术危险性很高
The surgery will be very risky.
我无法做任何保证
I can't guarantee an outcome.
我不会这样要求你
I'm not asking you to.
我只要求你尽力
I'm asking you to try.
医生 如果没有你
Doctor, if you don't intervene,
这个孩子就活不过来
this child will not make it.
-我会竭尽全力 先生 -谢谢你
- I will do my best, sir. - Thank you.
美国公众想知道
The American public wants to know
为什么总统要迎合宗教
why the President is pandering to religion.
他没有 他是在尊重言论自♥由♥
Well, he's not. He's honoring freedom of expression.
通过向宗教极端分子屈服吗
By caving - to religious extremists?
不 通过找到既能尊重个体权利
No, by trying to find a solution
又能保护婴儿格蕾丝的解决方法
that respects individual rights but protects baby Grace.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表