剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Okay, I know the area. I'm 10 minutes out.
我看你这次怎么解释 混♥蛋♥
You try talking your way out of this, you son of a bitch.
恰克
Hey, Chuck?
我找到这辆车了
I got a visual on his car.
他出车祸了
He wrecked it.
嗯 但我看不到你那边的情况
Yeah, but I don't have a visual on you.
小心一点
Be careful.
放下枪
Drop the gun!
汉娜 让我解释
Hannah, let me explain.
放下枪 不然这一次我会直接朝头开枪
Drop the gun, or this time I put one in your head.
转过身去
Turn around.
跪下 把手背到后面
Get on the ground. Put your hands behind your back.
所以你也干杀人的活啦
So, you're a killer now, too?
汉娜
Hannah...
为什么他有我的地址
Why does he have my address?
因为他本来是要去杀你的...
Because he was going to kill you...
而我是去阻止他的
and I had to stop him.
我只是想跟佩妮说声晚安
I just wanted to say good night to Penny.
她已经睡了
Oh, she's down for the count.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yep.
所有蔬菜都吃了吗
She ate all her veggies?
吃了
Check.
做完作业了吗
Finished her homework?
汤姆 你列表里的所有事情都做完了
Tom, I did everything on your list --
给她做饭 检查她的作业
fed her, checked her homework,
跟她一起在阳台上射M-80s
fired M-80s off the balcony with her,
给她灌了点龙舌兰酒 放她去睡了
tucked her in with a bottle of tequila.
特雷
Trey.
好了 我没检查她的作业
Fine. I didn't check her homework.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
You okay?
外面大停电
Oh, aside from the blackout,
日本要我们还六千亿美元的国债
the Japanese calling in a $600 billion bond,
以及我手下的两个高级职员
and two of my senior staff seemed to have disappeared
在百慕大神秘三角失踪了
into the Bermuda Triangle --
所以说 跟以前一样忙咯
So, business as usual?
是啊 差不多是这样
Yeah, something like that.
感谢你留下来守卫"城♥堡♥"
Thanks for holding down the fort.
等我和佩妮闯进兰利的时候我会打电♥话♥给你的
I'll call you when Penny and I are breaking into Langley.
美国中情局总部所在地
不要被抓了
Don't get caught.
...正竭尽所能
...doing everything it can
恢复供电
to restore power as quickly as possible.
全市大停电持续中
数个社区发生暴♥乱♥与抢劫
与此同时 警方发现城市多起
Police, meanwhile, are reporting acts of vandalism
故意破坏 洗劫商♥铺♥
and looting throughout the city.
依然没有恢复供电的迹象
Still no sign of restoring power,
但现在整个城市已经开始爆出
and now we're getting reports of sporadic violence
多起暴♥力♥行为
erupting around the city.
你对媒体都说了些什么
What have you told the press pool?
尽量什么都不说 总统先生
As little as possible, sir.
做得好 有艾米丽和里拉的消息吗
Good man. Any word from Emily and Lyor?
没有
No, sir.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
奥卡姆剃刀原理 最简单的解释就是
Occam's razor -- simplest explanation
他们正堵在哪的路上谈笑风生
is they're holed up in traffic somewhere having a laugh.
没错
True.
干嘛
What?
我们没有电对吧
We have no electricity, right?
所以你做的都是无用功
So you're not jerry-rigging anything
除非你想在电力恢复的时候
except your likely electrocution
因为你拿错了线而
'cause if you're holding the wrong wire
触电死亡...
when the power comes back on --
至少我有在想办法
At least I'm doing something.
是啊 你是
Yes, you are.
向往常一样 你把动力当进步了
You're confusing motion for progress, as per usual.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你懂的 用力过度 你的作风
You know, overkill -- that's your thing.
你微观管♥理♥员♥工
You micromanage the staff,
能用一张便签的时候非要贴三张
you put out three memos when one would do just fine.
你知道吗 我相信规则
You know, I believe in rules.
你表现得像规则不适用于你一样
You act like they don't apply to you.
对 它们不适用
Oh, well, they don't.
有脑子的人能得到豁免
Thinkers get special dispensation.
是嘛 我现在在想什么
Really? What am I thinking right now?
"这一切真是太不是时候了"
"That is completely uncalled for."
好了 天才 想想怎么出去吧
Okay, genius, think our way out of this.
已经几个小时了都没有人路过
Well, it's been a few hours and no one's come by yet.
所以可能是僵尸末日了
So it could be the zombie apocalypse.
但更有可能是 现在是下班时间
But more likely, it's after hours,
整栋楼都是空的
and the building is probably empty.
没错
Yep.
只有一个办法了
There's only one thing left to do.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
有人吗 来人啊
Anybody?! Someone!
嘘 等等
Shh! Wait.
救命
Help!
-救命 -救命
- Help! - Help!
断电持续 特区骚乱扩大
警方上街试图恢复秩序
在这样一个寒冷的三月夜晚
On a cold March night,
停电使得成百上千特区居民
a blackout has left hundreds of thousands of D.C. residents
断暖断电
without heat or power,
有的已经无视法律
and some have taken the law
开始劫掠放火
into their own hands by looting and setting fires.
随着骚乱扩大
As the unrest grows,
与警方的冲突也越来越多
there are growing reports of skirmishes with police.
亚伦 有什么消息
Aaron, what do you got?
加菲尔德高地 贝尔维尤社区和西普里
Garfield Heights, Bellevue, Shipley Terrace...
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
还有数十人入院 简直就是定时炸♥弹♥
...and dozens hospitalized. It's like a ticking time bomb.
你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
是作为过渡幕僚长还是国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
As interim Chief of Staff or National Security Advisor?
两者都算
Both.
作为幕僚长 我得说这仍然是地方问题
As Chief of Staff, I'd say this is still a local matter.
我们应该给市长一些时间让她亲自处理
We should give the mayor some time to get her hands around it
而不是侵犯她的权威
rather than infringe on her authority.
那作为国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问的建议呢
And as National Security Advisor?
我们离发生全面暴♥乱♥只有一步之遥
I'd say we're one incident away from full-scale riots,
只要一死人
a loss of life.
我会考虑调动国民警卫队
I'd consider mobilizing the National Guard, sir.
跟我来
Come with me.
好的 委员
Yes, Commissioner.
谢谢 谢谢
Yes, thank you. Thank you.
随时向我汇报进展
Please keep me informed.
达尔比市长 情况如何
Mayor Darby, how's it going?
相当艰难 总统先生
Rough sledding, sir.
我们正在进行援救
We are distributing aid,
但四处都有独♥立♥的暴♥力♥事件发生
but we are dealing with isolated pockets of violence.
那些暴♥力♥事件并非是独♥立♥的 市长女士
They're more than isolated, Ms. Mayor.
我们的税收连我们的基础服务都支撑不了
We have a tax base that barely covers our essential services.
当政♥府♥连最起码的
When the government doesn't fulfill its end of the bargain
保持电力供应都做不到了 自然民愤四起
by keeping the lights on, all that frustration boils over.
我明白 所以我才决定
I understand, which is why I've decided
调动特区的国民警卫队
to deploy D.C.'s National Guard --
好在局势失控前控制住
get this under control before it gets out of hand.
恕我直言先生 我认为这不是个好主意
Respectfully, sir, I think that's a bad idea.
抱歉 我没明白
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
你刚才还说特区警♥察♥相当缺人无力兼顾
You just said that D.C. Metro's understaffed and overwhelmed.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表