剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
我很幸运 不是幸运 而是...
I got lucky. Not lucky, but...
我也很幸运 我们能和好
I'm lucky, too -- that we reconnected.
你觉得我有可能见到你的老板吗
Hey, you think there's a chance I might meet your boss?
今天可能有点困难
Today might be tough,
但或许我们能在白宫转一转
but maybe we can swing by for a second.
-你觉得我能跟总统合影吗 -当然
- Think I could get a picture? - Sure.
很好 因为我想给你看点东西
Good, 'cause I want to show you something.
这个叫开瓶专家
It's called the BottleMaven.
只需要轻轻一按 就能轻松取出瓶塞
Just press a button, out pops the cork.
一个开瓶器
A corkscrew.
最新的开瓶器
The last word in corkscrews.
如果我能拍一张总统跟这个的合照
And it would mean the world to my investor group
这对我的投资团队来说意义重大
if I could get a picture of the President with it.
总统不推销产品
The President doesn't endorse products.
没问题的
No problem.
他可以拿着瓶子
Uh, he could hold the bottle.
我拿着开瓶专家
I'll hold the BottleMaven.
小艾 指挥行动中心需要你
Em, you're needed in Command Ops.
谢谢
Thank you.
去吧 我的小老虎
Go get 'em, tiger!
上将 你想向我解释解释
Admiral, do you want to explain to me
威科夫号♥是怎么把格里芬舰长忘了的吗
how the Wyckoff forgot Captain Griffin?
他们没有忘了他 长官
They didn't forget him, sir.
他拒绝弃船
He refused to abandon ship.
总统先生 我正跟大使通话中
Mr. President, I'm on with the ambassador.
库纳米同意威科夫号♥返航
Kunami will agree to allow the Wyckoff to head back,
但我们需要立马行动了
but we need to do it now.
上将 下令威科夫号♥调头
Admiral, order the Wyckoff to turn around.
给我连线格里芬舰长
Get me Captain Griffin.
总统先生
Mr. President.
舰长 你搞的动静不小啊
Captain, you've caused quite an uproar.
我知道 长官 我很抱歉
I know, sir. I'm sorry.
库纳米已经同意让威科夫号♥绕回去了
Kunami has agreed to allow the Wyckoto circle back,
救你出来
ferry you out.
我不会走的 长官
I'm not going, sir.
船长 现在不是争论的时候
Captain, this isn't the time to argue.
我不是水手 但即使是我也看得出
I'm no sailor, but even I can see
那艘船比我们预期的还要沉得快一些
that the ship is sinking faster than we had anticipated.
我知道 我打开了舱口和鱼雷发射管
I know, sir. I opened the hatches and the torpedo tubes.
你到底是为什么要这么做
Why the hell would you do that?
我明白了您为什么想要船载航行数据记录仪
I figured out why you want the VDR, sir.
如果库纳米插手调查
If Kunami gets their hands on it,
他们也会明白的
they'll figure it out as well.
船长 这不是你的事
Captain, that's not your concern.
不 长官 是我的事
Yes, sir, it is.
我发誓要保护我的国家和我的船员
I swore an oath to protect my country and my crew.
我的船员安全了
My crew is safe.
可我的国家没有
My country is not.
你让船沉没了 你已经尽责了
You flooded the boat. You've done your duty.
不 长官
No, sir.
库纳米会打捞这艘船
Kunami will salvage the vessel.
他们会得到船载航行数据记录仪
They'll get the VDR.
我启动了紧急自毁方案
I initiated the emergency scuttle sequence,
但我要留在这确保万无一失
but I need to be here to make sure it works.
雷♥管♥已开启倒计时
The detonators are on a timer.
所有人出去
Everyone out.
麻烦让我一个人跟他谈谈
Give me the room now, please.
孩子 你老家在哪
Son, where are you from?
蒙大纳州比林斯市 长官
Billings, Montana, sir.
蒙大纳 比林斯市
Billings, Montana.
很美的城市对吧
Beautiful country, isn't it?
是的 长官
Yes, sir. It is.
你的家人在那吗
Your family there?
是的 长官
Yes, sir --
我的母亲 两个姐妹
Mom, two sisters.
你有姑娘吗
You got a girl?
什么
Sir?
女朋友 舰长
A girlfriend, Captain.
有 长官
Yes, sir.
孩子 你还有大把时光
Son, your whole life is in front of you --
你无法想象的事
things you can't even imagine,
美丽的 美好的事
beautiful, wonderful things,
值得你活下去的事
things to live for.
你要相信我
I need you to trust me.
我们能处理好这件事的
We will handle this.
你的人生不应终结于此
Your story's not supposed to end here.
你得回家
You need to come home.
让我带你回家吧
Let me bring you home.
抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
我很荣幸
It's been an honor.
通话结束
Verona out.
约翰·埃德加·胡佛联调局大楼
绑匪打的最后一个电♥话♥
The last call made by one of captors
是打给一个一次性手♥机♥的
was to a burner phone.
我们追踪到那个手♥机♥位于克雷女士的酒店
We tracked the location of that burner phone to Ms. Cray's hotel.
当我们找到那个手♥机♥后
And when we find that phone,
我们不仅会指控克雷女士参与绑♥架♥
we're not just gonna charge Mrs. Cray with kidnapping.
我们也会指控她
We're gonna charge her
蓄意谋杀夏洛特·索恩
with the premeditated murder of Charlotte Thorn.
而且她在夏洛特·索恩死后所做的任何事
And everything that she's done since Thorn's murder,
所撒的每一个慌 所有的举动
every lie she's told, every move she's made
都将成为证据
is going to be evidence.
我和索恩的谋杀案没有关系
I had nothing to do with Thorn's murder.
我们不信
We don't believe you.
威尔士探员
Agent Wells,
我认为你有必要听我的委托人说完
I think it behooves you to listen to my client.
说快点
Make it quick.
军♥火♥生意是我做的
The arms business was mine.
而生意需要夏洛特·索恩
And it needed Charlotte Thorn.
这说不通
That makes no sense.
她太纠结于我的丈夫
She was obsessed with my husband.
达♥赖♥厄斯通过她吸引到的注意力
The attention Darius drew because of her
可以让我避开审查地运作
meant that I could operate without scrutiny.
我犯的错就是让他参与了进来
My mistake was involving him at all.
他大意了
He got sloppy.
我没有杀夏洛特·索恩
I didn't kill Charlotte Thorn.
我需要她
I needed her.
小艾
Em?
晚安
Good night.
枸杞红茶
我给你买♥♥了肉串 沙瓦玛肉卷 沙拉三明治
All right, I got you kabobs, shawarma, falafel,
里面有薄面饼的什么东西
something with phyllo dough in it,
有热酱 冷酱 不冷不热酱
hot sauce, cold sauce, lukewarm sauce.
他要的不是我
He didn't want me.
他要的是白宫
He wanted the White House.
我知道
I know.
哪怕他要的是一颗肾
You know, at least if he'd asked for a kidney,
我都可以说服自己我是他的家人
I could've convinced myself that I was family --
他的女儿 他不得不求助的人
his daughter, someone he had to turn to.
但23年后
But after 23 years,
你猜我对他来说意味着什么
you know what I meant to him?
一个开瓶器
A corkscrew.
听着 我只说一次
Listen, 'cause I'm only gonna say this once
你得采纳
and you need to take it on board,
消化并记住
internalize it, and remember it.
你是自切片面包以来最美好的东西
You're the greatest thing since sliced bread.
而如果这个人看不到这点的话
And if this guy doesn't see that,
那他一定不喜欢面包
then he doesn't like bread.
我说的面包 是一种比喻
And when I say bread, it's a metaphor,
因为你长得根本不像面包
because you're not remotely bread-like,
除了和面包一样好
except insofar as bread is great.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表