剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
The problem is, we don't know what you're walking into.
我们不知道金宝知道多少内情
We don't know the extent of Gimble's Intel.
伊娃最近一直和利特尔见面
Eva's recent meeting with Little --
-那是危险区域 -是的 总统先生
- That's the danger zone. - Yes, sir.
如果金宝和法索都问到这个问题
If Gimble and Foerstel both ask about that,
你和伊娃却在说法上互相矛盾
you and Eva risk contradicting each other,
这看起来会像是在伊卡洛斯
which would look like thirty years
三十年来一直靠贿赂第一家庭获得合同
of Icarus getting contracts while greasing the First Family.
别忘了这中间还有人死了
And let's not forget to throw a dead body into the mix.
埃里克·利特尔的谋杀案尚未侦破
Eric Little's murder is still unsolved.
这些都会让法索有依据
All of which would give Foerstel ammunition
拓宽他的调查范围
to widen his investigation.
但如果和利特尔的会面没有被提起
But if the Little meeting doesn't come up,
我的合作也许会让金宝停止调查
my cooperation might get Gimble to stop digging.
也许会 但是失败的代价太大了
It might, but the downside's enormous.
就像是在玩俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌
It's Russian roulette.
北约即将瓦解 我儿子被人起诉
NATO's coming apart, my son is being sued,
我的导师是潜在谋杀疑犯
my mentor is a potential murder suspect,
我岳母要被联调局审问
and my mother-in-law's being grilled by the FBI.
而我只能坐在这里看着世界处于水深火热中
And I'm just sitting here watching the world burn.
是时候拿起水桶灭火了
It's time to pick up a bucket.
安排采访吧
Set up the interview.
前任总统被召唤来幕僚长办公室
It breaks with etiquette for a former President
这有违礼数
to be summoned to a Chief of Staff's office.
前任总统需要靠召唤
Well, it breaks with etiquette
才是有违礼数
for a former President to have to be summoned.
请坐
Please.
通知你一声 会话将记录在案 先生
I'm advising you that we are now on the record, sir.
我明白
I understand.
你和索恩女士的关系有多久了
How long had you and Ms. Thorn been involved?
五个月
Five months.
-是认真的吗 -她希望是
- Was it serious? - She wanted it to be.
而我考虑得更多一些
I was a little more circumspect.
在她死的前一天 你们俩在争吵什么
What were you two arguing about the day before she died?
摩斯国务卿
Secretary Moss?
她给我下了最后通牒
Well, she gave me an ultimatum.
她和我说她希望我带着戒指来
She told me she expected a ring.
我开了玩笑 说她已经有一枚戒指了
I made a joke, said she already had one.
她说那只是友谊戒指
She said that was a friendship ring.
然后我说我不喜欢别人逼我
And then I said I didn't like being pushed.
最后怎么样
And how did you leave it?
她说我们结束了
She told me it was over.
我和她说她太傻了 我就走了
I told her she was being foolish, and I walked out.
那晚我回到她的酒店
I went back to her hotel later that night
看看我们能否解决这些问题
to see if we could... work things out.
解决了吗
And did you?
没有
No.
夏洛特·索恩遇害的早上 你在哪
Where were you the morning that Charlotte Thorn was killed?
我无权讨论这个问题
I'm not at liberty to discuss that.
在她被人谋杀几小时后
Why did you check yourself
你为什么在瑞文伍德山医院办理入院手续
into Ravenwood Hill Medical Facility hours after her murder?
-两事毫无关联 -先生
- It's not relevant. - Sir --
我发誓 夏洛特·索恩不是我杀的
I swear to you I did not kill Charlotte Thorn.
我非常关心她
I cared deeply about her.
我要说的只有这么多
That's all I have to say.
总统指示过我通知你
The President has instructed me to advise you
在你全面配合之前
that until such time as you fully cooperate,
你将被停职
you are suspended.
请帮我转告总统
Please tell the President for me
我比任何人都了解他所处的位置
that I, better than anyone, appreciate his position,
我希望在这案子查清楚 证明我的清白时
and that I hope when this is solved and my name is cleared,
我还能继续为他效力
I can continue to serve him.
总统先生 你听说过伊卡洛斯科技公♥司♥
Mr. President, are you familiar
一名叫做埃里克·利特尔的已故职员吗
with a deceased Icarus Astrotech employee named Eric Little?
听过 但只是在联调局
Yes, but only in the context
调查我岳母的时候听说过
of the FBI inquiry into my mother-in-law.
你知道伊娃·布克
And are you aware that Eva Booker
在1987年接受了他的贿赂吗
was the recipient of a bribe from him in 1987?
蒂芙尼 我们不是说好
Tiffany, I thought we'd agreed
要把问题限制在
you were gonna confine your questions
总统通过个人途径得知的事情上吗
to matters of which the President had personal knowledge.
这里不是法庭 赛斯 这只是访问
This is not a court of law, Seth. It's an interview.
赛斯 没事 我知道贿赂的事
Seth, it's fine. I am aware of the bribe.
但再说一次 只是在联调局
But again, only in the context
调查我岳母的时候听说过
of the FBI inquiry into my mother-in-law.
约翰·埃德加·胡佛联调局大楼
是的 我知道利特尔先生想要贿赂我
Yes, I knew I was being offered a bribe by Mr. Little.
而你知道这是错误的
And you knew that it was wrong.
是的 但再来一次 我还是会接受
Yes. And I'd do it again.
强调一下
Point of clarification --
-你有再次受贿吗 布克夫人 -没有
- Did you do it again, Mrs. Booker? - No.
你知道六个月前
Are you aware that six months ago,
国防部授予了伊卡洛斯科技公♥司♥
the Department of Defense awarded Icarus Astrotech,
利特尔先生的公♥司♥ 一份十亿美元的合同吗
Mr. Little's company, a billion-dollar contract?
不知道
No.
你知道伊卡洛斯执行这份合同的员工
Are you aware that the Icarus employee
就是利特尔先生吗
who executed that contract was Mr. Little?
如果她都不知道这份合同
If she didn't know about the contract,
怎么可能知道是谁执行的
how would she know who executed it?
我想让她来回答
I'd like her to answer.
不知道
No.
所以你不知道国防部
So you were not aware that the D.O.D.
与伊卡洛斯科技公♥司♥签订了一份价值十亿的合同
authorized a billion-dollar contract to Icarus Astrotech?
不知道 我很尊敬格里马迪部长
No. I have a great deal of respect for Secretary Grimaldi.
他有个很优秀的团队 我不想对他太过约束
He has an excellent staff, and I don't micro-manage him.
里拉·布恩
目前没有问伊娃最近与利特尔的会面
更新你方消息
我们想休息一会
We'd like to take a brief break.
我反对
I'm going to object to that.
我想提醒你一下 法索先生
I'd like to remind you, Mr. Foerstel,
我们是自愿来的
that we are here voluntarily.
没错 你们也自愿听从我的指令
Yes, and you've voluntarily agreed to my guidelines.
指令中包括不准串通证词
And they include a ban on coordination of testimony.
和谁串通证词
Coordination with whom?
你说真的
Really?
和谁串通证词 法索局长
Coordination with whom, Director Foerstel?
为什么你会假定我们
Why would you assume that we are coordinating
会在布克夫人的证词上和别人串通
Mrs. Booker's testimony with anyone?
只要我们继续 我就不假定任何事
I'm not gonna assume anything, provided we continue.
总统先生 你知道为什么这个合同
Mr. President, do you understand why the contract
会看起来不正当吗
has the appearance of impropriety,
尤其是鉴于利特尔先生被杀了
particularly in light of Mr. Little's murder?
我应该知道
Yes, I think I do.
有时候某些记者 虽然这不是他们的错
Sometimes journalists, through no fault of their own,
即使没有隐情也要找出所谓的隐情
seek to find a story even when there is no story there.
你并不算是最透明的总统
You haven't exactly been the most transparent of Presidents.
这点我反对
Now, I take exception to that.
我认为自己不遗余力地
I think I've gone to great lengths
确保自己的透明
to be as transparent as possible.
但显然 在涉及
Now obviously, there are limits
国♥家♥安♥全♥事务时我也受限
when matters of national security are involved.
所以你是承认你并不是一直
So you admit that you're not always honest
对美国人♥民♥说实话
with the American people?
在过去的六个月中
Have you made any large purchases
你有没有进行大宗商品购买♥♥
in the past six months?
多少是大宗
Define large.
超过一千美元
Above $1,000.
没有
No.
在过去的六个月中 你的账户里
Have there been any irregularly large deposits
有没有非常规的大笔存款
in your accounts over the past six months?
法索局长 布克夫人已经说明了
Director Foerstel, Mrs. Booker has already stated
她没有受贿
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表