剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
你为什么认为我需要一位政♥治♥总司长
Why do you think - I need a political director?
-最近的民♥意♥调查显示... -我才不管这些
- Currently the polls say -- - I don't care about the polls.
您要关注 总统先生
You should, sir.
里拉来这是因为我们需要一个方向
Lyor is here because we need a direction,
能够帮助我们传达信息的人
someone to help with our messaging,
而且没人比他更优秀
and there is no one better.
我们的目标是帕特里克·劳埃德
Our target is Patrick Lloyd.
我们认为他是国会大厦爆♥炸♥案的幕后主使
We believe that he is responsible for the bombing on our Capitol.
你能更新一下关于帕特里克·劳埃德的情况吗
C-can you update the status of the Lloyd investigation?
我们最好的人手都在调查
All our best people are on it.
-你跟劳埃德这条线多久了 -几个月
- How long have you been on Lloyd's trail? - Months.
但我很惊讶英国特工也参与进这事
But I'm surprised to find British Intelligence on this.
劳埃德知道我们了解的越来越多
Lloyd knows we're getting closer.
他在掩盖踪迹
He's covering his tracks.
这里有一大堆他的护照
He's got a bunch of passports here --
还有好多机票
He's got about a dozen tickets --
都是明早的 飞往不同的机场
all for this morning, all for different airports.
好 我马上就过去
Okay, I'll be right there.
周六 早上8:12
这是我们刚发现的
We just found this.
巴尔的摩-华盛顿国际机场的监控录像
It's from a BWI surveillance video --
昨晚共有43班国际航♥班♥抵达
43 last night, international arrivals.
无法识别人脸
You can't make out a face.
是 但可以识别耳朵
No, but you can make out an ear.
从生物特征来说 耳朵和指纹一样都是独一无二的
Biometrically, ears are as identifiable as fingerprints.
找到了 就是他
Bingo. That's our guy.
-厉害了 -我可是有犯罪学学位的
- Impressive. - Well, I have a degree in criminology.
很好 恰克 谢了
That's good, Chuck. Thanks.
半年都在逃命
Six months on the move,
他肯定是别无选择了
he's got to be running out of options.
他为什么要回到犯罪现场
Why would he go back to the scene of the crime?
那里肯定有他想要的东西
There's something he wants here.
但会曝光他自己 而且还是一个人
But he's exposed, and all alone.
你已经逮捕了他的同伙
You've arrested his confederates.
-会不会是因为家人 -他离婚了 跟前任没有联♥系♥
- What about family? - Divorced. He doesn't speak to his ex.
他在雷斯顿倒是有个关系不太好的儿子
He does have an estranged son in Reston,
但是十年没有联♥系♥过了
but he hasn't spoken to him in 10 years.
毕竟血浓于水
Well, blood's still blood,
而且他好像也无处可去了
and it sounds like he's got nowhere else to go.
好吧 我...
All right, I'll...
我们去看看
We'll check it out.
我是亚伦·肖尔
Aaron Shore.
跟总统说我马上就到
Tell the President I'm on my way.
总统先生 你承诺过政♥府♥要透明公开
Mr. President, you promised the public transparency.
是 但他要说什么呢 艾米丽
Yes, but what's he going to say, Emily?
"美国同胞们 帕特里克·劳埃德回来了
"My fellow Americans, Patrick Lloyd is back.
赶快逃命吧"
Run for you lives"?
不 他要说"为了保证政♥府♥透明公开..."
No, he's gonna say, "Pursuant to my promise of transparency" --
亚伦 如果公开此事 会对调查造成
Aaron, how badly will we compromise the investigation
多大的影响
if we go public?
彻底毁了 总统先生
Completely, sir.
劳埃德回华盛顿是有理由的
Lloyd returned to D.C. for a reason,
但他如果知道我们在追捕他 就会销声匿迹
but he'll disappear - if he knows we're hunting him.
而且打草惊蛇还可能造成别的后果
Then there are other practical concerns of tipping him.
什么后果
Which are?
他手上有我们无法估计的各种资源
He's an unpredictable adversary with unlimited resources.
意味着他可能有脏弹
Meaning he could have a dirty bomb,
或是战术核弹
a tactical nuke.
一旦我们找到他
And once we locate him,
在逮捕之前 还得先把他
we'll have to remove him from a population center
从人口密集区引开
before we bring him down.
所以行动必须保持隐秘
So the pursuit has to stay covert.
要抓到他需要多少人手
What kind of manpower are we talking about to accomplish this?
至少两百名探员才能执行基本有效的部署
About 200 agents would constitute a minimum effective deployment.
他领先了我们十小时
He's got a 10-hour lead,
但我们有国安局的卫星
but we have NSA satellites
正在扫描所有勃朗宁·里德的地盘
sweeping through every Browning-Reed facility,
还有他经常出入的地方
any place he's ever frequented.
只要他没钻到地下去
As long as he stays above ground,
我们就能找到他
we will acquire him.
小艾 你说得对
Em, you're right --
我承诺过政♥府♥要透明公开
I made a promise regarding transparency,
但我对美国人♥民♥有个更大的承诺
but I made a bigger promise to the American people,
就是要保证他们的安全
and that's to keep them safe.
所以目前我们暂时保密
So for now, we keep a lid on this.
必须得让国会知道
Congress has to know.
这我同意
Yes. I agree.
如果出了差错 而你没有提前告诉他们的话
If this goes wrong and you kept them in the dark,
你会被声讨的 总统先生 你需要掩护
you'll get slaughtered, sir. You need cover.
我们会通知国会的
We'll inform HSC.
不是因为我需要掩护
Not because I need cover,
而是因为政♥府♥不是我一个人的
but because this is not a government of one.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
你读过赛斯的笑话了吗
So, you've read Seth's jokes?
还没
Not yet.
但你会去看的吧
You are gonna read them, though, right?
嗯 你关心这个干嘛
Yes. Why are you so worried about this?
因为今晚就是记者晚宴了
Because tonight's - the Correspondent's Dinner,
重头戏就是总统♥独♥白
and the centerpiece is the President's monologue
但赛斯不是个幽默的人
and Seth is not funny.
赛斯很幽默
Seth's funny.
怎么样
So?
一点也不好笑
These aren't funny.
好不好笑又不是你说了算
You're not the arbiter of funny.
我说的当然算
I am the arbiter of funny.
我之前可是混”速食布丁"的
I was in "Hasty Pudding."
一个奇装异服人群组成的剧团而已
A theatrical troupe -- guys in drag.
是啊 就很好笑啊
Yeah. See? That's funny.
哪里好笑了
That's not funny.
我很幽默的
I'm funny.
费勒议员 考林议员
Senator Feller, Senator Cowling.
非常感谢你们拨冗前来
I just wanted to step in and thank you very much for coming by.
我们很荣幸 总统先生
Our pleasure, Mr. President.
这位是委员会顾问肯德拉·戴恩斯
Our committee counsel Kendra Daynes.
她帮助我们通过国土安全方案监管计划
She helps us navigate Homeland Security's regulatory scheme.
戴恩斯女士 我想你要多请几个律师了
Ms. Daynes, I think you might need a few more lawyers.
是啊 先生
Yes, sir.
我让艾米丽和亚伦给你们谈
I'll let Emily and Aaron walk you through it.
再次欢迎你们
Again, welcome.
关于劳埃德的最新情报
Our most up-to-date Lloyd Intel.
对 艾米丽给我们发了概述
Yes. Emily sent us the preview.
我了解到你们不想让公众知道这个对吗
Now, I understand you don't want to share this with the public?
是的 参议员
No, Senator, we do not.
我们认为公开此事会阻碍调查
We believe that would hinder our investigation.
-我能理解 -我不这么认为
- I respect that position. - I don't.
我来自密苏里州 人称”别瞒我”州
I'm from Missouri -- the "Show Me" State.
如果有个丧心病狂的疯子出逃在外
If there's a lunatic out there,
我一定会通知我的选民们
my constituents should be apprised.
参议员 帕特里克·劳埃德离密苏里远着呢
Senator, Patrick Lloyd is a long way from Missouri.
现在是很远 那明天呢
Well, today. What about tomorrow.
总统先生相信...
The President believes that --
打断一下 总统已经将这归为机密情报了吗
I'm sorry. The President has already classified this intel?
是的
Yes.
我还以为叫委员会来是征求意见以后做决定呢
I thought the Committee was brought in for advice and consent.
如果他已经做了决定
If he's already decided --
这会议只是走个过场而已
This meeting's a formality.
我们更愿意把这看成遵守礼节 参议员
We prefer to think of it as a courtesy, Senator.
我认为这事完全是先斩后奏
I think of it as executive overreach.
你们要知道
See, there's a difference
征求意见与通知有着天壤之别
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表