剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
What you did to my family.
给那个畜生赫里希证人保护
By giving that animal Herlihy witness protection.
是的
Yes.
我很遗憾杀害彼得的凶手没有被起诉
And I'm sorry that Pete's killer was unprosecuted.
我也很遗憾你重病在身
And I'm sorry that you are sick.
或许他只是想趁早寻求正义
Maybe he's trying to get justice before it's too late.
但我不希望你的家庭再遭遇任何不幸
But I don't want any more harm to come to your family.
如果米基真的闯入我家
So if Mickey did break into my place...
-他没有 -我不会提起诉讼
- He didn't. - ...I won't press charges.
我会帮他
I'll get him help.
帮他
Help?
我不知道你擅长帮什么
I know what kind of help you're good for.
你放任害死彼得的凶手逍遥法外
You did nothing to - bring Pete's killer to justice.
现在你又来找我另一个儿子的麻烦
And now, you're coming after my other son.
亚契先生 我仔细考虑过戴恩斯女士的提议
Mr. Archer, I'd think hard about Ms. Daynes' offer.
虽然与我的意愿相悖
Which goes against my advice.
告诉我们米基在哪里 让我们逮捕他
Tell us where Mickey is. Let us bring him in.
我希望你们都滚出我家
I want you all out of my house.
马上
Now.
米基·亚契没有手♥机♥
Mickey Archer has no phone number.
没有已知地址
No known address.
我们毫无线索
We don't have a lead.
不 我们有
Yeah, we do.
你看到戴恩斯女士一直盯着看的那张照片吗
You see that picture Ms. Daynes was looking at?
嗯 那怎么了
Yeah, what about it?
鱼钩上的达科沃尔诱饵
Duckwall Bait 'n Tackle.
是西弗吉尼亚州的一个小渔村
It's a little fishing village in West Virginia.
非常偏僻
It's pretty out of the way.
如果你想钓鱼的话 是个好去处
It's a good place to go if you want to fish...
想消失也不错
Or disappear.
我们去看看能不能找到米基·亚契
Let's see if we can reel Mickey Archer in.
鱼饵鱼钩店
那就是亚契的红色皮卡
That's Archer's red pickup over there.
出♥售♥
我是特勤处的
Secret Service.
等等 等等
Oh, yeah, hang on. Hang on.
稍等
Hang on.
米基·亚契
Mickey Archer?
我们搜查了米基·亚契的拖车
We've searched Mickey Archer's trailer,
里面都是加伦一案的资料
There were reams of material on the Garren killing.
显然非常沉迷于此
Pretty obsessive.
他原本想自己找证据起诉赫里希
He was trying to make a case against Herlihy.
但后来没耐心了
Until he ran out of patience.
他父亲的生命只剩几个月了
His father only has a few months left to live,
米基觉得袭击戴恩斯女士可以加快进度
and Mickey figured Ms. Daynes could speed things up.
肯德拉 很抱歉这事结局并不好
Kendra, I'm sorry it ended this way,
但万幸的是你没事
but I'm glad you're okay.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, sir.
我一直在跟踪国会领导
I've been back-channeling with the leadership
对于国防预算案的意见
about the defense bill.
他们的立场更坚定了
Their positions have hardened.
也就是说 如果我不选边站
Meaning - if I don't pick a side...
输的人就是你
You're gonna be the fall guy.
如果立法不能通过的话就更难了
Especially if we can't pass legislation.
总统先生 孤军奋战终究会付出代价
Sir, going it alone - is finally taking its toll.
我想你必须选一方政党 总统先生
I think y-you need to pick a party, Mr. President.
要是我不选呢
If I don't?
那我们会因没有同盟而止步于此
Then we stumble to - the finish line with no allies.
而且还没有筹码
And no leverage.
把两党领导叫回来
Bring the leadership back up here.
我们有个决定要做
We've got a decision to make.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
看来我们现在陷入僵局了
It appears that we are at an impasse.
-是的先生 -总统先生 在这项法规上
- Yes, sir. - Mr. President, we have real differences
我们与大多数人有着不可忽视的分歧
with the majority on this legislation.
是 我知道
Yes, I know.
我们花了几个月的时间来消除这些分歧
Differences that we spent months working out together.
直到你们两个决定
Until both of you decided to try
为了政♥治♥利益来算计我
and leverage me for political gain.
还是用为我们奋战的人的生命作为代价
At the expense of the men and women who fight and die for us.
因为他们 我们才能安坐这件办公室
Who allow us to sit here in this office
随意安排着他们的生死
and play God with their lives.
告诉他们能用哪支抢
Telling them which guns they can use.
能坐哪趟航♥班♥ 能吃什么药
Planes they can fly. Medicines they can get.
总统先生
Mr. President --
各位议员 我无意加入你们任何一方党派
Senators, I have no intention of joining either of your parties.
我宣布中立时可不是随便说说的
When I declared myself an independent, I meant it.
正是这份中立让我赢得了民众的信任
And it's that very independence that's given me credibility.
无意冒犯 独力支撑会降低信任度的
Respectfully, sir, you'll have less if you go it alone.
或许吧 但今天不会
Perhaps, but not today.
我的人起草了一份最终预算案
My staff has drawn up a final bill.
该预算充分反映我们共同建立的两党制度
One that reflects the bipartisan work we did together.
你们双方党派都要签字认可
And both of your parties will endorse it.
要是我们不呢
And if we don't?
我会倾尽我剩余所有的政♥治♥资本
I will take whatever political capital I have left
向人♥民♥陈述事实
and I will make my case to the people.
我会告诉他们我相信
I will tell them that I believe
党派偏见会毁了这个国家
partisanship is ruining this country.
以及代表他们的众议员们
And that their representatives
更愿意保住自己的权力
are more interested in keeping their power
而非为人♥民♥及保家卫国的士兵服务
than serving the people and the soldiers that defend them.
你们议员团中的每个人稍后
Everyone in your caucuses will have copies of this
都会收到这份预算案的副本
by the end of the hour.
我建议可别让你们的人掉队
I suggest you get your people to fall in line.
谢谢
Thank you.
白宫此次大获全胜
In a stunning win for the White House...
无党派之日 柯克曼历史性的防卫计划
柯克曼总统促成空前的两党协议
参议院多数党与少数党领导人...
...both majority and minority leadership of the Senate...
进来吧
Hey, come on in.
柯克曼总统强势的国防预算案
...President Kirkman's sweeping defense bill.
-始料未及... -恭喜
- The unexpected... -Congratulations.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
好多了 事情终于了结
Better - now that this is all over.
怎么回事
What is it?
我只是希望我和肯德拉的事不要了结
I just hope this thing with Kendra isn't over.
特雷 我想我已经说得非常清楚了
Trey, I thought I made myself perfectly clear.
汤姆 你觉得我会让你丢脸吗
Tom, you think I'm gonna embarrass you?
你觉得我会把你的高级职员勾搭到手
That I'm gonna hook up with a member of your senior staff
再一脚踹开吗
and then just blow her off?
我觉得你有这方面的前科
I think you have a history with that.
是 我花了很久努力改正就是不想让人再提
Yeah, one I've spent a lot of time trying to live down.
但你不让我上 我是做不到的
But I can't do that unless you let me up.
特雷 这不是玩笑 在这里面子就是一切
Trey, this isn't a joke. Optics are everything here.
我喜欢她 汤姆
I like her, Tom.
我不是将她视作我的战利品
Not just as a notch on my belt.
而是想要了解的人
But as someone I want to get to know.
我为艾丽克斯基金促成的
You know, all those meetings for Alex's foundation
所有会议
that I pressed for,
都是为了能见到她
that was so I could see her.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
那我觉得你应该告诉她
Then I think you should tell her that.
你还好吗
How you doing?
还好
Good.
你说"还好"就是不好了
And by "Good," You mean bad.
我♥干♥了六年的助理检察官
I was an AUSA for six years.
最关心的事只有定罪率
All I ever worried about was my conviction rate.
跟其他靠谱检察官一样
Like any decent prosecutor.
所以彼得·亚契一案我让赫里希做污点证人
So I gave Herlihy a pass on Pete Archer
帮我判成了相关的六件案子
so he could help me make a half a dozen cases.
-他确实做到了 -为了更大的利益
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表