剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
disassembled whatever was here.
-并转移了 -到哪里
- Moved it. - Where?
我可是费了九牛二虎之力
I had to do some pretty heavy lifting here
追查这件事的线索
to following the breadcrumb trail.
-我成功... -恰克 就这一次
- I was able to take -- - Chuck, for once,
我要你长话短说
I-I need you to skip the preamble.
总统在收到证实前
The President has held off on signing the treaty
会暂停签署协议
until he can get corroboration.
我知道 我是说我还没完全查明白
Right. I'm saying I don't have it. Not completely.
不管那是什么设施 已经被迁移到
Whatever that installation was, it was relocated --
北纬29度 东经122度的地方
29 degrees latitude, 122 degrees longitude.
距朝韩非武装地区大约三公里
It's about two miles from the DMZ.
亚伦 我是汉娜
Aaron, it's Hannah.
有笔吗
You got a pen?
协议有做改动
A revised treaty?
我方绝不接受
Unacceptable.
我们已经通过了条款
We have already approved the agreement.
之前的共识已经无效
The previous agreement has been deemed null and void
因为那是基于资料保密协议的共识
because it was based on material nondisclosure.
弗罗斯特博士
Dr. Frost?
你们看到的图像是最近在
The image that you see in front of you is a recent satellite photo
距朝韩非军事区三公里远的东海州
taken in the area of East Hun Chiu,
拍到的卫星图片
two miles from the DMZ.
起伏 地下武器储存设施
地面的起伏与用于掩盖
The ridges in the ground are consistent
携带核武器的洲际弹道导弹的痕迹相符
with a concealed ICBM installation for nuclear weapons.
这是假的
That is a lie.
不 金主席 不是
No, Chairman Kim. It's not.
我的公♥司♥为这些弹头设计轨道
My company designs the projectiles for those warheads,
而它们所需的地下存储结构
and the subterranean housing for them
和这个地形相符
is consistent with this topography.
你会发现在新的条款中
You will find in the new agreement
你会对拆除导弹负责
that you will be responsible for dismantling the missiles.
你也会授权
You will also allow
多国组成的维和部队拆毁导弹发射井
a multi-national peacekeeping force to destroy the silos.
维和部队会确保你兑现承诺
A force that can make sure you honor your promises.
太荒谬了
This is an outrage.
条款中没有写到的是
What you won't find in the agreement is that,
如果你不依此执行
if you fail to comply,
我国将视之为公开宣战
my country will see that as a declaration of war.
我要感谢你的帮助
I want to thank you again for all your help.
为国服务是我的荣幸 总统先生
It's my pleasure to serve, Mr. President.
叫我汤姆吧
Please, call me Tom.
我可以直抒己见吗 汤姆
May I speak freely, Tom?
当然
Of course.
我们的国家是代表希望和美德的标杆
Our country is a beacon of hope and virtue,
但我们在国际上孤掌难鸣
but it's -- it's isolated on the world stage.
孤立并不是好事
And...isolation isn't always a good thing.
不
No.
不是
No, it isn't.
再次感谢你 弗罗斯特博士
Thank you again, Dr. Frost.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你应该带你的朋友出去喝一杯
You should, uh -- You should take your boy out for a drink.
他终于胜过我了
He finally got one over on me.
你真这么想吗
Is that what you really think?
对里拉来说最重要的事就是击败你吗
That the most important thing to Lyor is beating you?
是 因为他从未成功过
Yes. Because he never has.
我看着你们两个
You know, I look at the two of you.
你们太像了
You're so much alike,
除了一个本质上的区别
except for one fundamental difference.
是什么
Which is?
你是混♥蛋♥ 他不是
You're a son of a bitch, and he's not.
你说什么
What did you just say?
哈蒙德州长
Governor Hammond.
我有个朋友认识他
I have a friend who knows him.
他告诉我你是如何散布谣言
Told me a story about how you started a rumor
称哈蒙德竞选失败
that Hammond's campaign went south
是里拉造成的
because of Lyor's mistakes.
这谣言让里拉花了好几年才缓过来
Rumors that took Lyor years to get over.
你想听听里拉怎么评论
You want to know what Lyor had to say about the guy
在竞选最需要的时候抛弃竞选的那个人吗
who abandoned the campaign in its moment of need back then?
怎么
What?
只字未提
Nothing.
因为他是正人君子
'Cause he's a stand-up guy.
就算你毁了他的名誉
And he stood up for you
他也在支持你
even when you were trashing his reputation, so...
所以你们完全不像
yeah, you guys are nothing alike.
他想干嘛
What did he want?
舔舐自己的伤口 这人是个垃圾
Was licking his wounds. Dude's a hack.
顺便说一下 你睡觉说梦话
By the way, you talk in your sleep.
很讨厌
It's very annoying.
经过两天的紧张讨论
After two days of tense negotiations...
柯克曼总统和摩斯合作达成海州地区和平协议
柯克曼总统和摩斯前总统合作
...President Kirkman and former President Moss teamed up --
听说你帮助找到了
I heard you had a hand in finding
东海州的导弹设施
East Hun Chiu's installation.
-太棒了 -谢谢
- Bravo. - Thanks.
我
I, um....
我还找到了别的
I also found something else.
什么
What?
西蒙·戴向媒体提供
Two hours before Simon Day went to press with that story
为导弹防御系统付款的消息前两个小时
about payment for the missile-defense system,
他和摩斯总统见过面
he met with President Moss.
好 这不意味着...
Okay. That doesn't mean that --
其他发表了白宫
The other reporters who published
独家新闻的记者 包括蒂芙尼·吉布尔
their White House scoops -- Tiffany Gimble,
雷蒙·伯恩斯
Raymond Burns.
他们发布新闻的前夜
The night before they all went to press,
都见过摩斯总统
they all met with President Moss, too.
消息是前总统泄露的吗
The former President is the leak?
是的
Yes.
-总统先生 -谢谢
- Sir? - Thank you.
汤姆 我以为问题都彻底解决了
Tom, I thought we buttoned everything up.
我知道是你联♥系♥了西蒙·戴
I know it was you who contacted Simon Day.
-我没听懂 -你会懂的
- I'm sorry? - You're going to be.
在这种谈判场合
Because leaking classified information
泄露机密信息是重罪一条
in the middle of these negotiations is a felony.
你等等
Hold on just a minute.
我先说清楚
Let's be clear here.
韩总统打电♥话♥咨♥询♥我的建议
President Han called me for advice.
她对于被逼为东海州的防御系统买♥♥单
She was unhappy about being forced to pay
感到非常气愤
for East Hun Chiu's defense system.
那你就公开交易消息来帮她吗
And you chose to help her by publicizing the deal?!
你知道一公开 谈判就会崩溃
You knew it was gonna tank the negotiations
你正好过来英雄救美
so you could ride in on your white horse.
我们刚靠谈判达成了一个里程碑式的和平协议
We just presided over a landmark peace agreement.
如果发个新闻能达到这种效果
If that article helped get us there,
很高兴我能起到了作用
I'm glad I played my part.
那其他泄露的信息呢 科内留斯
What about all the other leaks, Cornelius?
伊卡洛斯科技公♥司♥ 我妻子的传票
Icarus Astrotech? My wife's subpoena?
我的道德审评
My ethics review?
从我提名你当国务卿以后
From the second I named you my Secretary of State,
你就开始千方百计地搞破坏
you've been quietly trying to undermine me.
你真的以为我是这种目的吗
You really think that's been my intent?
你的行为我只能想出两个理由
I can only come up with two reasons for your behavior --
极端的怨恨或者是
extreme bitterness or a desperate desire
极度渴望回归政坛
to become relevant again.
汤姆 还有第三种也是真正的原因
There's a third explanation, Tom, and it's the right one.
爱国主义
Patriotism.
如果你真的如此相信
If you honestly believe that,
你就不止是被误导
you're not just simply misguided,
而是彻底迷失了
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表