剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
如果你知道他到我国避难
If you learned that he had taken refuge in my country,
你会作何感想
how would you feel?
我会相当沮丧
I would be dismayed.
心碎
Heartbroken.
但如果我相信他是自己做出的决定
But I would have to accept his decision
我也会接受他的决定
if I believed he made it of his own free will.
我希望 金主席 你能将此事搁置一旁
And I hope, Chairman Kim, that you can put this matter aside
完成我们的谈判
and conclude our negotiations.
我们已经有这么大进展了
We have come so far.
没错 但我们不能继续了
Yes. But we can go no further.
只要柯克曼总统
Not as long as President Kirkman
参与其中就不行
presides over these negotiations.
因为我已经不再相信他
Because I no longer trust him.
总统先生 你知道我对您的尊敬
Mr. President, you know the respect I have for you,
但我不得不同意金主席的意见
but I must agree with Chairman Kim.
如果你失去了我们一方的信任
If you have lost the confidence of one of us,
你就失去了我们双方的信任
you've lost the confidence of both of us.
要继续推进只能找一个可靠的调解者
The only way forward is to find an honest broker --
双方都可以信任的
one both sides can trust.
不幸的是 只有一个人能够胜任
Unfortunately, there's only one name out there --
科内留斯·摩斯
Cornelius Moss.
被我开除的人
The man I fired.
你觉得他能帮上忙吗
You think he'd help?
要弄清楚只有一个办法
There's only one way to find out.
我从未到过白宫的这一层
You know, I'm never on this floor.
他们从不让我上这层
They never let me on this floor.
欢迎加入大联盟
Well, welcome to the big leagues.
我们需要你的专业知识
We need your expertise.
乐意相助
Happy to help.
有没有办法不通过正常渠道
Is it possible to get a phone dump
获取手♥机♥信息
without going through the usual channels?
可以 我知道一些技术方法
Sure. I know a few technical work-arounds.
很好
Good.
我需要一个叫西蒙·戴的记者的通话记录
I need the phone records on a reporter named Simon Day.
所以你说的"正常渠道"
So, when you say "Usual channels,"
指的不是技术手段 对吗
you don't mean...technical work-arounds, do you?
对 我需要你
No. I mean I don't want you
不通过通讯公♥司♥不留下任何痕迹
going through a phone company or leaving a trail.
但要是追查记者的话我需要一份搜查令
But I need a warrant if we're going after a reporter.
紧急情况下不需要
Not if it's an emergency.
我们正努力阻止一场战争
We're trying to stop a war
而有人把峰会的情报泄露给了
and someone is leaking intel about the summit
《纪事报》
to the "Chronicle."
国♥家♥安♥全♥受到严重威胁
The national-security implications of that are enormous.
我明白 但是
I understand, but --
这事非常紧急 恰克
This is a time-sensitive issue, Chuck.
这也是为什么我们不能
That's why we can't jump through
再慢慢走常规流程
all of the usual procedural hoops.
总统能指望上你吗
Can the President count on you?
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
科内留斯 谢谢你能来
Cornelius, thank you for coming.
我得说清楚 我不是为你而来的
For the record, I'm not here for you.
我是为我的国家而来
I'm here for my country.
很好 因为你的国家需要你
Good. Because your country needs you.
我们有一场和平谈判摇摇欲坠
We have a peace process that's faltering,
而后果不能再严重了
and the stakes couldn't be higher.
那就看看能否让其回到正轨
Then let's see if we can't get this trolley back on track.
你们都认识摩斯总统
You both know President Moss.
我请他来向你们保证
I asked him here to reassure you
美国政♥府♥
that the United States government
会是可靠的调解者
can be an honest broker.
但摩斯总统已经不再掌权
But President Moss is no longer in charge.
掌权的是你
You are.
金主席 你我过去也曾经共同合作过对吗
Chairman Kim, you and I have worked together in the past, correct?
没错 但我们什么也没能达成
Yes. But we didn't accomplish anything.
是 我们是没有
No, we didn't.
我们都努力想促成和平协议
We all made a good run at a peace deal,
但还是没能成功
but we came up short.
但我是否是一个信守诺言的人
But was I a man of my word?
是
Yes.
韩总统 你我相识已久
President Han, I know you well.
我可曾让你失望
Have I ever let you down?
-没有 -因为我一诺千金
- No. - Because my word is my bond.
我也从未对你们任何一方说过谎
And I have never said anything to either of you that was false.
尽管某些时候 我不得不向你们说一些
Although on occasion, I have had to tell you both things
你们不愿意听的话
that you did not want to hear.
现在我这么跟你们说
So, now, I tell the two of you this.
柯克曼总统也是一位信守诺言的人
President Kirkman is also a man of his word.
如果他对你们有所承诺 他一定会履行诺言
And if he promises you something, he will deliver.
我个人为此担♥保♥
And I will personally vouch for that.
他为你们双方提供了一次避免毁灭的机会
The man is offering you two a chance to step back from oblivion.
要我就会牢牢把握住
I'd grab it with both hands.
两位总统 行业巨擘
Two Presidents, a titan of industry --
他们都有自己的房♥间
They get their own rooms.
亚伦也有 我还得和你挤一间
Aaron too. I get you.
不客气
You're welcome.
明早协议就会签订
The deal's gonna be signed in the morning.
我要坐最早的车走
I'm on the first S.U.V. out.
更正你一下 协议或许会在明早签订
Correction -- the deal may be signed in the morning.
这期间还有很多可能出岔子的地方
A lot can go wrong between now and then.
特别是格雷格·博文那家伙
Especially with Greg Bowen on the other side.
你对那家伙哪一点有意见
What is it about that guy you don't like?
我更愿意不去提格雷格·博文
I'd rather not talk about Greg Bowen.
他让我犯恶心
He gives me acid reflux.
就跟这个关系披露表一样
Sort of like this relationship declaration.
是啊
Yeah.
-来 给我看看 -不用了
- Here, give it here. - Nope.
怎么 不愿意接受一个
What, you don't want advice from a guy
已经度过六年幸福婚姻的人的建议吗
who's been happily married for six years?
婚姻幸福吗 你都忘了你有个妻子了
Happily married? - You forgot you had a wife.
你从来见不到的妻子
a wife you never see.
所以我才说婚姻幸福
Ergo the "Happily married" Part.
必须和她们保持距离 这就是秘诀
You have to keep them at a remove. That's the secret.
谢谢你 菲尔博士 我就算了
Thanks, Dr. Phil. I think I'm good.
随便
Suit yourself.
-搞什么 -放松
-Seriously? -Relax.
别担心 我有办法把它引导出来
Don't worry. I've got something to drown it out.
你即将开始一次
You're about to embark on a journey
让你香甜地熟睡的旅程
that will lead you to a deep and satisfying sleep.
我们救了你的女友 你却无以为报
We've rescued your girlfriend and you've given us nothing.
这样不够
This is not good enough.
拜托 我知道的只有这么多
Please. That's everything I know.
这里没有任何有用的情报
There is nothing useful in here.
没有关于你♥爸♥爸的核试验的任何信息
Nothing about your father's nuclear program.
所以我们把你带来这里
That's why we brought you in here.
浩俊 怎么了
Joon, what is it?
你在怕什么
What are you afraid of?
他
Him.
他现在伤害不了你
He can't hurt you now.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
但如果你不交代
But if you don't talk to us,
他能伤害很多其他的人
he can hurt a lot of other people.
他没有在开♥发♥核武器
He's not developing nuclear weapons.
他已经有核武器了
He already has them.
我可以给你们坐标
And I can give you the coordinates.
我是汉娜·威尔士 给我接总统
This is Hannah Wells. Get me the President.
这像是某种基地
This is an installation of some sort.
东海州
三个月前 东海州
Three months ago, East Hun Chiu
拆除了这里的设施
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表