剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
- And he did. - The greater good.
对亚契来说不是
Not for the Archers.
妈妈自杀
Mom took her own life.
两个儿子都死了
Both of the sons are dead.
而且爸爸也病重
And, um, the dad is really sick.
根本没有正义
There's no justice.
我感觉
And I feel like...
今晚我最不想回去的就是我的自己的家
last place in the world I want to go tonight is my own home.
那就在我沙发上睡一晚
So crash on my couch.
醒来后背会很疼
You will wake up with a backache so bad,
疼得你就没法想别的事了
you won't even be able to think of anything else.
真的吗
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
我回家取些东西
I'll go home and -- and get a couple things.
我帮你去取
I will go get your stuff.
目的不就是让你不回家吗
The idea is to keep you away from home, right?
我下了班就去
I'll go right after work.
你确定
You're sure?
钥匙给我
Keys.
谢谢 艾米丽
Thanks, Emily.
你想怎样
What do you want?
给我五分钟
Five minutes.
做什么
To do what?
看一下达米安的个人物品
To go through - Damian's personal belongings.
汉娜 你知道我不能让你这么做
Hannah, you know I can't let you do that.
为什么不行
Why not?
我们一直在谈这个
We keep having this conversation.
你已经不再是白宫的人了
You don't work for the White House anymore.
你无限期请假了 你自己选的
You're on a leave of absence. It's your choice.
我知道
I know.
就算你仍在职
Even if you're still credentialed,
那也只是私人物品
it's just personal belongings.
联调局已经彻查过了 没有任何证据
FBI's been all over that stuff. There's no evidence of anything.
达米安死在了我怀里
Damian died in my arms.
我都没机会说再见 以后也没机会了
I didn't get to say goodbye. I never do.
我不是在找证据 亚伦
I'm not looking for evidence, Aaron.
我要一个了断
I need closure.
约翰·埃德加·胡佛联调局大楼
证物
达米安·瑞内特
只有五分钟 汉娜
Five minutes, Hannah.
不许拖
No more.
谢谢 亚伦
Thanks, Aaron.
"老地方见"
"See you at our spot"?
你为什么会留着这个
Why would you keep this?
汉娜 如果你在看这视频
Hannah, if you're watching this,
那说明我已经死了
then I'm dead.
我想告诉你那天晚上在桥上
I need to you know what I was trying to hand you
我想给你什么
that night on the bridge.
切尔西 汉默史密斯街842号♥
Chelsea. 842 Hammersmith Lane.
6B房♥间
Apartment 6B.
那是我女儿艾米的地址 在伦敦
That's the address of my daughter, Amy, in London.
因为如果我死了
Because if I'm dead,
瓦莱里娅会去找她斩草除根
Valeria will come for her to close the loop.
因为俄♥罗♥斯♥会认为
Because Russia will think
艾米知道一些她不该知道的事
that Amy knows something that she shouldn't.
但艾米只知道
But all Amy knows is
她是一个失去母亲的十六岁少女
what it's like to be a 16-year-old girl with no mum
还有一个她认为在国外工作的父亲
and a father she thinks is in the foreign service.
一个现在应该已经死去的父亲
A father who, I suppose, is now gone.
或许这已经不重要了
I guess it doesn't really matter now,
但我还是想让你知道 汉娜
but, um, I want you to know something as well, Hannah.
我真的希望我们之间有不一样的结果
I really wish things had worked out differently between us.
但如果我对你还有意义 哪怕只有一点
But if I matter to you -- even just a little bit --
请为我做好这件事 汉娜 好吗
please do this for me, Hannah, okay?
请保护我的女儿
Please protect my daughter.
我没有别的可以相信的人了
There's no one else I can trust.
汉默史密斯街842号♥ 6B房♥间
842 Hammersmith Lane. Apartment 6B.
你能在那里找到她
That's where you'll find her.
我要订一张去伦敦希思罗机场的票
I need a ticket to London Heathrow.
今晚的
Tonight.
我听说他们抓到那个人了
I'm hearing they caught the guy.
嗨
Hi.
抱歉 没错
Excuse me. Yeah.
他试图开枪逃跑
He tried to shoot his way out,
下场并不好
which didn't end well for him.
但那个幕后黑手 加布·赫里希
But the guy who was at the root of it all, Gabe Herlihy,
他会被带过来审讯
I'm having him brought in for questioning.
-不保护了吗 -是的
- No immunity? - No.
赫里希在加入证人保护计划前杀了加仑
Herlihy killed Garren before he went into witness protection.
也就是说他撒谎了
Which means he lied.
撒谎废除了他的保护协议
And lying voids his immunity deal.
好的
Good.
那你可以终结这一切了
Then you get to put an end to all this.
我想和你聊聊昨晚的事
Listen, um, I wanted to talk to you about, uh, last night.
我想说声抱歉
I wanted to apologize.
我不太喜欢进一步交往
I'm not really big on follow-up.
如果你感到被利用了我很抱歉
I'm sorry if you feel used.
利用
Used?
我就是这样
Well, that's just my MO.
不喜欢约会
I don't really date.
每次遇到真正喜欢的人
When I meet someone I actually like,
我往往会搞砸
I, uh -- I tend to screw it up.
我是不是搞砸了
Did I?
我很受伤
Well, I'm wounded.
被人侵犯了我的肉体 那简直
Being taken advantage of for my body, it's just --
越来越老派了
It's getting so old.
我要怎么补偿你
How can I make it up to you?
周末一起吃饭吗
Dinner this weekend?
只要这次不喝酒就行
Only if we skip the tequila this time.
也不要有人袭击我的家
And the home invasion.
这可是正式约会
Uh, it's a date.
赛斯 慢点 重新说
Seth, slow down. Start over.
那个神秘候选人 是科内留斯·摩斯
The mystery candidate. It's Cornelius Moss.
消息可靠
I got it from a reliable source.
所以他又要竞选总统了
So he's gonna run for president again.
我就知道他想重新上台
I knew he was trying to get back in the game.
你冷落了两党 他的机会就大增了
When you snubbed both parties, his stock rose.
你绝对不会想要摩斯参选的
There's a million reasons you don't want Moss to run.
他会是个强劲的对手
He'd be a formidable adversary.
他参选的事
His candidacy puts a cloud
遮盖了特别检察官的调查
over the special counsel's investigation.
总统先生
Mr. President.
他到了
He's here.
谢谢 我马上去
Thank you. I'll be right there.
他会用他的平台攻击你的政♥府♥ 先生
He'll use his platform to attack your administration, sir.
我无法控制摩斯会在什么时候做什么
I can't control what Moss does or when he does it.
我只能做我认为对的事
All I can do is what I think is right.
我会解决的
I'll handle it.
纵使天堂陨落 也要伸张正义
Let justice be done though the heavens may fall.
绝对会陨落的
Oh, they're gonna fall.
除非韦斯特在摩斯开喷前扳倒他
Unless West gets to Moss before Moss gets to a microphone.
韦斯特先生 久等了
Mr. West, thank you for waiting.
多谢你抽空来 总统先生
Thank you for the time, Mr. President.
我即将发布我的初步调查结果了
I'm nearly ready to issue my preliminary findings.
但还有几个问题
I just have a few questions.
我全力配合你的
And I am at your disposal.
汉娜·威尔士 她是为白宫工作吗
Hannah Wells -- she, uh, worked in the White House?
是的 国会爆♥炸♥案发生不久后
Yes, she was reassigned here
她就被指派到这里工作
shortly after the Capitol bombing.
联调局在某种程度上
There were facets in the FBI
干扰了她的调查 这是事实
that were interfering with her investigation.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表