剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
What did you tell them?
游戏时间结束
Playtime is over.
劳埃德的电脑不在那里
Lloyd's computers weren't there.
告诉我怎么办 恰克
Talk to me, Chuck.
劳埃德买♥♥的这些电脑处理能力很强
Lloyd bought those computers for their processing power.
把它们连接起来
He networks them,
就得到了一台超级计算机
he's got a supercomputer.
好吧 继续
All right, I'm listening.
如此高速运转的电脑硬件
Well, that much active hardware
连接阿姆斯特丹电网
会产生巨大的热成像
would leave an enormous heat signature.
也就是数千万瓦特的电量
We're talking hundreds of thousands of kilowatts.
找到了
And...presto.
发现某处出现不正常的功率骤增
Getting a power surge where I shouldn't --
一栋废弃建筑
an abandoned building.
荷兰 阿姆斯特丹
位置 53040 9863
现在发地址给你
Sending the address now.
他在处理海量数据
He's crunching data.
所有驱动数据已删除
不 已经处理完了
No, he crunched it.
而且他在擦除自己的数据痕迹
And he scrubbed - whatever he was working on.
这里有一大堆他的护照
He's got a bunch of passports here --
不同名字 不同国籍
different names, different nationalities.
还有好多机票 都是明早的
He's got about a dozen tickets here -- all for this morning...
飞往不同的机场
all for different airports.
他跑了
He's gone.
我可以肯定俄♥罗♥斯♥最近的军事行动
I can confirm that Russia's latest troop movements
表明他们已从乌克兰边境全部撤离
indicate a complete withdrawal from the Ukrainian border,
我国的谈判专家将敲定
and our negotiators are finalizing the details
让劫持者投降的具体事宜
of the hijackers' surrender.
他们的要求得到满足了吗
Have their demands been met?
没有 但由于总统的直接介入
No, but because of the direct involvement of the President,
启用了外交途径
diplomatic channels have opened.
乘客现在正下飞机
Passengers are disembarking now
将被护送至安全区域
and are being escorted to a security area.
所以这是重大突破
So this is a breakthrough.
确认一下
Uh, just to confirm,
没有证据证明
no evidence Patrick Lloyd
帕特里克·劳埃德参与了此事 对吧
was involved in this, right?
对 这场劫持看起来
Right. Um, this hijacking appears to have been
完全源于区域争端
strictly a regional dispute.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
还有一件事 恕我冒昧
Uh, one more item, guys, if I may.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果我站在讲台上脾气不够温和
You know, if things have seemed a bit crabby
我先表示抱歉
on this side of the podium, I-I apologize.
我明白你们的职责是提出问题
I understand that your job is to ask questions
我的职责是回答问题
and mine is to answer them.
但是请允许我介绍一下前因后果
But if I can just offer a little bit of context.
总统刚刚躲过一次刺杀
This President has survived an assassination attempt,
来自副总统的刺杀
the murder of his vice president,
这个反对派只对一件事
and an opposition who can only seem to agree
持有相同观点
on the single proposition
那就是他应该处处受挫
that he should be thwarted at every turn.
然而 总统对美国梦的坚定信念
And yet, the President has never wavered
从来没有动摇过
in his belief in the American dream,
他坚信美国人♥民♥
or in the fundamental belief
善良的品质
in the goodness of the American people.
报道一下这个吧
Write about that.
哦耶
Booyah.
格兰迪先生 谢谢你能来
Mr. Grandy, thank you very much for coming.
希望没让你久等
I hope you haven't been waiting too long.
没有 没有 总统先生
No. No, sir.
请吧
Please.
我想当面对你的工作表示感谢
I wanted to thank you in person for your work,
并祝贺你成为
and congratulate you on becoming
国家艺术奖章的获得者
a National Medal for the Arts recipient.
谢谢你 先生 不过我不能接受
Thank you, sir, but I can't accept.
-什么 -我不能接受
- I'm sorry? - I can't accept.
能不能解释一下
Perhaps you can elaborate.
我并不合适
Well, it's a bad fit.
我的名字只是出现在某个
I was just some name on a list
由你的下属起草的名单上 对吧
drawn up by a subordinate, right?
但是没人真正了解我是谁
But nobody actually checked to see who I am.
你可能都没读过我写的东西
You probably haven't read a word I've written.
不 我全都读过
No, I've read all of them.
《深冬之寒》 《画家》
"Winter's Chill," "The Painter,"
《伯曼三部曲》
the Berman Trilogy.
那你应该知道我并不是应该授予荣誉的人
T-then you know I'm not someone you can honor.
为什么呢
How is that?
你所维护的 正是我所憎恨的
I abhor what you stand for.
我觉得重建是有害的
I think the establishment is cancerous,
而且我不会被这个奖所收买♥♥
and I can't be bought off by a trinket.
我还希望会呢
I'm counting on that.
我不 抱歉 你说什么
I-I don't -- I...I'm sorry, what?
政♥府♥的存在只是提供一种方式
Government exists simply as a means.
它让我们能生活 相爱 创造
It allows us to live, love, create.
如果你不存在 那我也没有存在的必要
If you didn't exist, there'd be no reason for me too.
我 我不知道该怎么回答 先生
I...I-I don't know how to respond to that, sir.
不 你知道
Yes, you do.
继续写下去
Keep writing.
我不是让你放弃
I'm not asking you to stand down.
而要让你坚持住
I'm asking you to stand up.
你觉得你能做到吗
You think you can do that?
我想是的
I think so.
很好
Good.
很好 我真的很喜欢你写的东西
Good. I really am a fan.
艾米丽 无论怎样我们都要去
Emily, we're going in there with or without you.
我只是觉得里拉还需要点时间
I just think Lyor needs a little more time.
需要时间做什么 这是个高级职员的职位
To do what? This is a senior staff assignment --
我们要立即与其合作的人
someone we have to work intimately with.
他的气质不符合 他不会社交
He's temperamentally unfit. He's not socialized.
他之前竟然想用鸡蛋沙拉三明治换我的钢笔
He tried to trade me an egg salad sandwich for my pen.
他的鸡蛋沙拉三明治真的很好吃
His egg salad sandwiches are really good.
等等 各位
Look, wait, guys.
里拉来这是因为我们需要一个方向
Lyor is here because we need a direction,
一个战斗计划
a battle plan,
能够帮助我们传达信息的人
someone to help with our messaging,
而且没人比他更优秀
and there is no one better.
如果你们俩一起的话 可能是这样
When you guys were coming up together, that was probably true,
但他现在格格不入 并不合适
but now he's a square peg in a round hole. He doesn't fit.
你是希望他入职前还是入职之后再跟总统
Would you rather be having this conversation with the President
谈这件事呢
before he starts or two months?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们要跟你谈一下里拉
We need to talk to you about Lyor.
好啊
Oh, good.
时间刚刚好 跟我来
Your timing's perfect. Come with me.
这就是我之前说的那本书
This was the book I was talking about.
那本 是的
Oh, the cov-- ah, yes.
各位好
Oh, hey, gang.
那个 我刚跟总统说了
Ah, so...uh, I just told the President.
我决定在这工作因为我觉得我能帮上忙
I've decided I want to work here because I think I can help.
请吧
Please.
赛斯 你一直在使用"劫持"这个词
Seth, you keep using the word “hijacking."
这个词暗示了当局无能 事情失控
That suggests a loss of control and incompetence.
更合适的表示是"恐怖袭击"
The optimum phrase is just “terrorist attack."
看上去像是受害者 对吧
It makes us look like victims, right?
人们同情受害者 喜欢受害者
Victims are sympathetic. People like them.
好吧
O-okay.
亚伦 你在酒店里会见了乌克兰大使
Aaron, you met the Ukrainian ambassador in a hotel.
乌克兰人有自卑情结 对吧
Ukraine already has an inferiority complex, right?
而你却去跟他说
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表