剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
You know, I was supposed to be there that night --
我本应在场
the night of the Capitol bombing.
我本该和别人一样死去
I was supposed to die that night along with everyone else.
但我没有
But I didn't.
我原以为也许是命运将我置于此位
I thought maybe fate put me in this position
因为我生来是领导者
because I-I was supposed to really lead.
干出一番伟大的事业
You know, do something great.
可这是哄谁的话呀
But who's kidding who?
我从不是这种人
I've never been that guy.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我现在只有...
All I've got now is...
我的孩子们
is my children.
最后...
And in the end...
他们才是这些事件中
they're the ones who have really suffered
真正受苦的人
through all of this.
-你的孩子会坚持过去的 -也许吧
- Your kids will get through this. - Maybe.
但为什么要让他们经历这些呢
But why should they have to?
说真的 我不知道自己能否撑下去了
Honestly, I don't know if I can do this anymore.
这个问题只有你自己能回答 汤姆
You're the only one who can answer that, Tom.
但如果你需要向人倾诉
But if you ever need someone to listen,
我随时都在
I am always here for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也要去忙科学大会的事了吧
You should probably be getting back to Science Fair.
对
Yeah.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're gonna be all right?
嗯
Yeah.
抱歉我向你倒了那么多苦水
I'm sorry for unloading on you like that.
别这么说
Don't be.
好了 我们一会再聊
All right. We'll talk later?
好
Yeah.
我想公布一下
I wanted to update you
政♥府♥商业项目的最新进展
on the Administration's business initiatives.
科技峰会将于下周开幕
The tech summit is scheduled for next week.
-拜托 塞斯 -你们应该人手一份
- C'mon, Seth. - And you should all have copies
总统最新的税收计划了吧
of the President's latest tax plan.
最新爆出的心理咨♥询♥录音呢
What about the latest therapy tapes?
总统今天与卡森·克雷默进行了会谈
The President sat down with Carson Kramer earlier today
在这个话题上我也无可奉告
and has nothing more to say on this matter.
我只知道这么多
That's all I have.
对了 我还有一件事要说
No, I have one more thing to say.
汤姆·柯克曼为国家付出了全部心血
You know, Tom Kirkman has given everything to his country.
甚至包括他的妻子
Even his wife.
但现在他因为意识到自己需要专业帮助
And now he's being torn apart because he's self-aware enough
就被人批评地体无完肤
to seek professional help?
随你们怎么评判他
Judge him if you want to.
历史终将评判你们
History will judge you.
他厉害得很呢
Our boy's good.
我从没想过我居然会如释重负
I never thought I'd be relieved
这还只是心理治疗的录音啊
we're talking about therapy tapes.
搞定第二十五条修正案以后
When the alternative's the 25th Amendment,
再说如释重负不迟
relief is appropriate.
艾米丽·罗...
Emily Rho--
他什么 我这就去通道处截下他
He what? I'll cut him off at the pass.
-总统要去科学大会 -什么
- The President's going to the Science Fair. - What?!
总统先生 您不能来参加大会
Sir, you can't go to the Fair.
-我不到这儿了吗 -但是...
- And yet I am. - But there's --
会有记者围追堵截的 总统先生
there's gonna be reporters there, sir.
一大群记者 带着麦克风和笔 不安好心
Lots of them, with microphones and pens and agendas.
卡森·克雷默是一回事
Carson Kramer was one thing,
您现在又要突然在公共场所露面
but an unscripted public appearance?
-记者们肯定会像饿虎扑食一样 -是啊
- It'll be a feeding frenzy. - Yeah.
我仍是总统 只要我还是总统一天
I am still the President, and as long as I am,
我就不会把时间都花在躲躲藏藏上
I'm not gonna spend my time hiding.
明白了吗
Understood?
-明白 总统先生 -明白了
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
弗罗斯特博士 请问你和总统
Dr. Frost, are you and the President
-是恋爱关系吗 -是的
- romantically involved? - Yes.
我们都很热爱科学
We both love science.
您对于自己出现在心理治疗的谈话中
What's your reaction to being discussed
作何感想
in a therapy session?
我很希望我们能把重点放在
I really wish that we could focus
这些天才创造出的作品上
on what these extraordinary minds are doing.
我也这么认为
So do I.
你们应该要问的是
The question you all should be asking
在那个房♥间里
is who in that room
谁会成为下一个安德烈娅·弗罗斯特博士
is gonna be the next Dr. Andrea Frost,
她不仅是我的好友
someone who is not only my friend,
她在15岁就获得了自己的第一项专利
but she patented her first invention when she was 15,
还是在她妈妈的地下室里完成的
working out of her mom's basement.
你们有关于这件事的问题要问吗
Any questions about that?
没有的话就请借过 我们还要去做评审
Then you'll have to excuse us. We have a competition to judge.
博士
Doctor.
我能说那件大家避而不谈的事吗
Can I address the elephant in the room?
当然 电子动画展区就在那边
Yes, the animatronics exhibit is right over there.
我是说我在心理治疗里说的那些话
I'm talking about what I said during my therapy sessions.
我知道 但你已经解释过了
I know. But you've already explained.
话是这么说 但我觉得我回答得不够好
I know, but I don't think I did it very well,
我很想把这件事讲明白
and I'd really like to get this right.
我确实和劳登博士说了我们是朋友
I did tell Dr. Louden that we were friends,
但还说了其他东西
but I told him more.
我...
I, um...
我跟他说 我觉得你很特别
I told him that I thought you were special.
你真的是很特别
A-And you are.
但我是在出于内疚的前提下
But I told him that in the context
和他这么说的
of me feeling guilty...
因为我还是
because I'm still --
我妻子仍然占据了我生命的一大部分
Well...my wife is still a huge part of my life,
-而且 -汤姆
- and -- and - Tom, I --
我不想让你担忧
I don't want you to worry.
你是个好男人
You're a good man.
我觉得能和你交朋友
And I consider it a privilege
已经是我的荣幸了
to be able to call you my friend.
是我的荣幸才对
The privilege is mine.
刚刚泄出了更多心理治疗录音
More therapist tapes just dropped.
我们得马上找到这个黑客
We need to find this hacker now.
买♥♥主叫米亚·英格
Purchaser's listed as Mia Eng.
没有留下电♥话♥号♥码和商务地址
No phone number or business address.
但肯定会有一个快递地址的啊
Well, it had to be delivered somewhere.
波托马克的一家俱乐部 叫榆树荫
Here. A club in Potomac. Shady Elms.
我知道那里
Yeah, I know it.
我们现在离那有四十分钟路程
We're about 40 minutes out.
我们会解决这个问题的 汉娜
We're gonna solve this, Hannah.
我们俩齐心协力
The two of us. Working together.
不管怎么说 我们总归是好拍档
Whatever else may be true, we always made a good team.
你今天说的那条情报
That intel you brought in today --
银行号♥码 从哪儿来的
the bank number -- where'd you get it?
我说过了 是我有熟人是负责网络安全的
I told you. It was a cyber-security contact of mine.
-瓦莱里娅·波丽斯可娃 -你怎么知道
- Valeria Poriskova? - How'd you know that?
因为我跟踪了你
Because I had you followed,
你觉得我会蠢到再相信你一次吗
unless you think I'm stupid enough to trust you again.
如果我跟你说我要去见瓦莱里娅
If I had told you I was going to meet Valeria,
你会让我去吗
would you have let me?
要是没有她 我们根本没机会解决这件事
Because without her, we wouldn't even be close to solving this.
你最好祈祷她的情报有用
You better hope her intel pays off.
要是没用
Because if it doesn't,
这就是你的最后一次行动 达米安
this will be your last move, Damian.
-汉娜 -别
- Hannah -- - Don't.
这太厉害了 你好啊
Wow. This is great. Hey. How are you?
挺好的 你呢
Pretty good. How are you?
挺不错 这是什么啊
Great. What have you got here?
通过微注射血清型基因
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表