剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第二季 第八集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
除非迫不得已
I didn't want - to set off any alarm bells
-我不想拉响警报 -你已经拉响了
- unless I had to. - You already have.
是你在妨碍警♥察♥调查
By stonewalling a police investigation
政♥府♥承建商被杀案
into the murder of a contractor
这个承建商涉嫌向第♥一♥夫♥人♥的母亲行贿
who allegedly bribed the First Lady's mother?
只是涉嫌 约翰 这是劳埃德啊
Allegedly, John. This is Lloyd.
这是他为了扳倒总统
This is his last desperate act
而进行的最后一击
to bring down the president.
你跟我谈完就传讯了第♥一♥夫♥人♥的母亲
You subpoenaed the First Lady's mother after we spoke?
-汉娜 -你为什么这么做
- Hannah -- - Why did you do it?
伊卡洛斯科技公♥司♥和国防部的合同
Icarus Astrotech contract with the Defense Department.
价值30亿美元
For $3 billion.
这是六个月前签的
They landed it six months ago,
就在劳埃德黑进五角大楼之后
right after Lloyd's Pentagon hack,
伊卡洛斯那边签名的正是埃里克·利特尔
and the Icarus signatory is Eric Little,
贿赂了第♥一♥夫♥人♥的母亲的那个人
the guy who bribed the First Lady's mother,
也就是刚刚死了的那个人
the guy - who just turned up dead.
约翰·法索要传唤你 为什么
"You're being subpoenaed by John Foerstel"? For what?
法索发现圣卢西亚一家银行中有一个账户
Foerstel's found - a Saint Lucian bank account
是埃里克·利特六个月前开设的
set up by Eric Little six months ago...
用的我的名字
in my name.
你是自切片面包以来最美好的东西
You're the greatest thing since sliced bread.
和面包一样好
And bread is great,
简单的好 像水
fundamentally great, like water.
像空气
Or air.
像你
Or you.
先生 已经飞出50公里 马上要熄灯
Sir, we're at 30 miles out. We're about to go dark.
好
Okay.
是我那瓶麦卡伦吗
Is that my Macallan?
是温莎公爵送的
Well, it was a gift from the Duke of Windsor,
所以这应该是美国人♥民♥的麦卡伦
so technically, it's the American people's Macallan,
而我就是美国人♥民♥
and I am the American people.
找我♥干♥嘛 里拉
What can I do for you, Lyor?
-他们走了吗 -顺利起飞
- Did it come off? - Without a hitch --
总统要离开美国48小时
President is out - of the country for 48 hours
会出什么情况谁也不知道
and no one is the wiser.
很好
Good.
你和赛斯还得保持高度警觉
You and Seth are gonna have to be on your toes
-不能让消息流出 -记着呢 谢谢
- to keep a lid on this. - We got the memo, thanks.
不 我是说如果媒体发现
No, I'm saying if the press trips to the fact
总统飞过半个地球
that the President is halfway around the world
去了一个不欢迎他的地方
in a place where his persona is decidedly non grata --
他会有危险 我知道
He could be in danger. Got it.
-如果国会知道了...-里拉
- And if Congress finds out -- - Lyor.
我该说的都说完了
My work here is done.
对不起 我来不了了
Sorry I couldn't join you guys.
没事
Oh, don't worry about it.
总统不在
Well, the President's not here,
我得勒紧缰绳 守住坚实壁垒
so I need to grab the reins, man the ramparts.
混合隐喻啊
Mix the metaphors.
我是说 我很想见你的弟弟
I'm just saying, I want to meet your brother.
你会见到的
And you will.
同时 嘴巴悠着点
Meantime, be kind - to the English language.
措辞是我们的好战友
It's our friend.
稍后聊了 语文老师
Later, Strunk and White.
你在跟你上司约会
So, you're dating your boss, huh?
怎么搞定的
How's that work?
米奇 今晚是关于你的 好吗
Mikey, tonight's about you, okay?
我弟弟刚通过了医学院入学考试
My little brother just killed the MCATs.
而我哥哥却拖我
My big brother celebrates by dragging me
去看《诸神的黄昏》来庆祝
to "Gotterdammerung."
-我讨厌歌♥剧 -我知道 所以我才要拖你去
- Yeah. I hate opera. - I know. That's why I dragged you.
我们可以去喝一杯不
Can we please get a drink now?
当然 也许来一个琼浆干白葡萄酒
Sure, maybe a nice gewurztraminer,
-因为在布琳希德之后...-赛斯
- because after Brunnhilde-- - Seth.
时速才50
I'm going 35.
压着分道线了
And riding the median.
别说我在白宫工作 记住
I don't work for the White House, okay?
不然十分钟之内就上TMZ了
This will be on TMZ in 10 minutes.
不知道这家伙是不是出来抓违规交差的
We don't know if this guy's trophy hunting.
好了 什么都别说
Okay, just, uh, don't say anything.
让我来处理
Just let me handle this.
-晚上好 警官 -有什么问题吗
- Good evening, Officer. - Is there a problem?
下车 先生
Step out of the vehicle, sir.
喀布尔 阿富汗 巴格拉姆空军基地
欢迎来到巴格拉姆 总统先生
Welcome to Bagram, Mr. President.
是我的荣幸 将军
It's an honor, General.
欢迎 总统先生
Welcome, Mr. President.
总统先生
Mr. President.
非常感谢你们 谢谢
Thank you very much! Thank you!
太棒了
Oh, yeah!
谢谢
Thank you.
我本来在邻国 觉得应该过来一趟
Well, I was in the neighborhood, so I thought I'd stop by.
事实是 我得逃离华盛顿
Truth is, I had to get out of Washington.
那儿现在可是战场
It's war there.
谢谢
Thank you.
我来这里的理由是
The reason I'm here is because
我想代表自己
I want to express my deepest gratitude
以及代表美国民众
not only for myself,
对你们伟大的牺牲和服务精神
but on behalf of the American people
致以最崇高的敬意
for your incredible sacrifice and service.
你们中的每一个人
Each and every single one of you
都相应祖国的号♥召前来保卫她
has answered our nation's call to protect her.
你们站在美国最长战争的前线
You are the front line of America's longest standing war.
你们中的一些人才刚来到巴格拉姆
Now, some of you are new to Bagram,
有些人已经在这里服役许久
some of you have been here for several tours,
但美国感谢你们每一个人
but America thanks each and every one of you.
话虽如此
Having said that,
今天我能来为你们服务早餐 是我的荣幸
it is my honor to be able to serve you breakfast today.
哈瑞究竟在哪里
Where the hell is Harry?
我听说哈瑞刚拿到他第一个米其林星奖章
And I heard Harry just got his first Michelin star.
第二个 总统先生
Second, sir.
希望我不要拖你后腿 弄丢了你的星级
Let's hope I'm not the reason you lose one of them.
走吧 吃饭了
Come on, let's eat!
走
Let's go!
哈瑞 很高兴见到你 哈瑞
Harry! Great to meet you, Harry.
你的 孩子
There you go, son.
谢谢 下士 在这里服役多久了
Thank you. Corporal, how long you been here?
这里是我的第二个服役点了 待了四年
This is my second tour of duty, sir, so four years.
多给你一块培根
Extra bacon for you.
谢谢你 总统先生
Thank you, sir.
你来自波士顿
So, you're from Boston?
没错 总统先生
Yes, sir.
那你是红袜队球迷吗
Does that make you a Red Sox fan?
是的
Yes, sir.
那不给你培根了 列兵
No bacon for you, Private.
拜托 总统先生 他还在长身体
Oh, come on, Mr. President. He's a growing boy.
好吧 给吧
Okay, fine.
只有这次例外啊
I'll make an exception just this one time.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, sir.
你经常回费城吗
You get back to Philly often?
不像我想的那么经常
Uh, not as often as I'd like.
谢谢 等我♥干♥满二十年吧
Thank you, sir. Waiting on my 20.
在军队待了20年 你多久没回去了
20 years in this man's army. How long you been away?
几乎都没回去 总统先生
Pretty much all of it, sir.
-你结婚了吗 -结了 总统先生
- Are you married? - Yes, sir.
她叫麦蒂 高中甜心
Maddy -- high-school sweetheart.
我们第一次见面时她是个服务员
She was a waitress when we met.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表