剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
He plans to file suit against your country
起诉你的国家
in every international tribunal.
我会把起诉你的国家作为我终生的目标
I plan on making it my life's mission to sue your country.
我想我们都知道韦斯特先生的能力
I think we're both aware of what Mr. West is capable of.
如果他这么做了 会让你的国家
This mission of his is going to cost your country
损失数十亿美元
billions and billions of dollars.
如果你不信的话
Don't just take his word for it.
可以上网去查查 看看我经手的案子
Google me. Look at my verdicts.
先生 我想你现在还有机会
Sir, I think you have an opportunity here
让全世界的人♥民♥了解你的同情心
to show the rest of the world the depth of your compassion,
你的人道主义
your humanity.
你想怎么样 总统先生
What do you want, Mr. President?
释放詹宁斯先生
Mr. Jennings' freedom.
采矿呢
And the mining?
恐怕这件事已经没得谈了
I'm afraid that's been taken off the table.
不过美国政♥府♥很乐意赔偿
But the United States government will be more than happy
涂鸦所造成的损失
to pay for the damage caused by the graffiti.
而且为了给您挽回颜面
And in order for you to save face,
詹宁斯先生会在镜头前亲自擦去
Mr. Jennings will wash the graffiti off the wall himself
墙上的涂鸦
in front of cameras.
如果没有其它要谈的
Now, if there's nothing else to discuss,
那就这样吧
I believe our business is done.
总统先生
Mr. President.
他的飞机一起飞
The FAA will contact you
联邦航♥空♥局就会联♥系♥你
as soon as his flight is in the air.
然后你就可以给他母亲打电♥话♥了
Then you can call his mother.
总统先生 我太感谢你了
Mr. President, I-I can't thank you enough
你让我弥补了以前的过错
for helping me make this right.
任何人都有改过的机会 韦斯特先生
Everyone deserves a second chance, Mr. West.
怎么样
How you doing?
挺好
Good.
然后不好
Then bad.
然后又好了
Then good again.
我不得不撤回工作邀约 小艾
I had to pull the offer, Em.
你跟他解释了吗
Did you give him a reason?
我说共和党很强硬
I said the GOP was playing hardball,
投票没通过
we didn't have the votes.
他很失望
He was disappointed.
这是你的决定
It was your call.
是的 但我并不觉得自己做得对
Yeah, and I'm not sure it was the right one.
那两个案子都不太明确
These two cases are ambiguous.
我今天见到斯蒂文·弗兰诺雷了
I-I saw Steven Flannery today.
像往常一样
On the make as usual.
于是 我就在想
And I just... it -- it made me wonder
在博伊西那次 我是不是被胁迫了
if, that time in Boise, I was coerced.
有吗
Were you?
当时 我并不觉得
At the time, I didn't think so.
不过现在我就不确定了
Now I'm not so sure.
他的认可当时对我来说很重要
His approval meant so much to me.
现在也是
It still does.
而且我觉得 他也知道
And I think he -- he knows that and --
并且利用了这一点 所以他操纵了我
and he uses it, and that is... manipulative
那是不对的
and -- and wrong.
不过他玩得太好了
But he's also done so much good, you know?
你在想那是不是就排除了
You're wondering if that cancels out --
怀疑他是在调情
By suspicions of a guy who may be nothing but a flirt.
有时只能靠感觉了
Sometimes all you have is your gut.
晚安 肯德拉
Good night, Kendra.
总统先生
Mr. President.
谢谢 迈克
Thank you, Mike.
达克斯
Dax.
谢谢你能来 坐吧
Thank you for coming. Have a seat.
没事
Of course.
你有跟汉娜·威尔士探员
Did you speak to Agent Hannah Wells
说过弗罗斯特博士吗
about Dr. Frost?
有 她找我帮忙
Yes. Uh, she asked for my help.
她是个顽固的调查员
She's a tenacious investigator
她坚持认为弗罗斯特博士
and insists that Dr. Frost is responsible
对让我的政♥府♥系统
for the cyber attacks
瘫痪的网络攻击负有责任
that have crippled my administration.
我知道 她告诉我了
I know. She told me.
她错了
She's wrong.
在我的第二十五条修正案的听证会上
During my 25th Amendment hearing,
有人就一段对话质疑弗罗斯特博士
Dr. Frost was questioned about a conversation,
一段很私密的对话
a private conversation,
是我们在这间办公室里的谈话
that we had right here in this office.
威尔士探员认为她将这段对话泄露给了
Agent Wells thought she leaked that conversation
伊森·韦斯特 意图败坏我的名声
to Ethan West in -- in an effort to undermine me
因为这就是那名黑客想要做的
because that's what the hacker would've done.
你永远都不知道别人有什么能耐
You never know what people are capable of.
就是啊
Exactly.
所以我让特勤处检查了我的办公室查找窃听器
So I had the Secret Service sweep my office for bugs,
他们找到了一样东西
and they found one thing.
百公里加速三秒钟 无碳污染
Zero to 60 in 3 flat, carbon-neutral,
充一次电能跑6♥4♥0公里
400 miles to a charge,
今年春天就从组装线上下来了
rolling off the assembly lines this spring.
这个
This.
就在你给我的车模里
Inside the car you gave me.
不用说 我当时无话可说
Needless to say, I was speechless
因为我无法相信
because I couldn't believe that a man
一位我视为最亲近的朋友的人
who I considered to be one of my closest friends
会有可能黑入电网
could possibly have hacked the power grid,
-黑入美航局... -汤姆
- NASA... - Tom.
散播一条我与杀妻仇人
...released a video of me confronting
当面对质的录像
the man who killed my wife!
无话可说都不足以形容我的心情
Speechless doesn't even come close to covering this.
你到底为什么要这么对我
Why the hell would you do this to me?
你知道这个国家现在面临的最大威胁是什么吗
You know the greatest curse facing this country right now?
政♥府♥干涉
Government interference.
过度控制
Overregulation.
你到底在说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
说话的自♥由♥企业呢 美国承诺呢
Free enterprise? The promise of America?
这是条被繁文缛节束缚到窒息的承诺
A promise that's been strangled by red tape,
官僚主义禁锢了创新
a bureaucracy that prevents innovation,
扼杀人类的进步
stifles human progress.
所以你就攻击我们的机构 大搞破坏
So you attack our institutions, undermine them,
却希望趁着国家力不从心时
in the hopes, while the country's distracted,
你能躲过层层审查建立自己的帝国吗
you could build your empire without scrutiny?!
你说的我好像007电影里的大反派
You make it sound like I'm some kind of Bond villain.
我不是
I-I'm not.
那你是什么东西
Then what the hell are you?
你知道我的公♥司♥要是能在没有反垄断调查的
Do you know the societal good my companies can do
情况下繁荣发展
if they are left to flourish
能给社会带来什么好处吗
without antitrust investigations?
我说的可不是钱
And I'm not talking about money.
我说的是自♥由♥
I'm talking about freedom.
我们身为美国人 最大的权利
The greatest right we have as Americans
就是独善其身的权利
is the right to be left alone.
相信我
Trust me,
我会尽我最大努力让你"独善其身"
I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure you're left alone.
威尔士探员
Agent Wells?
你又回到总统的领导下了
So you're back in the President's good graces.
我从未退出过
I was never out.
我在你和弗罗斯特♥共♥进午餐时闯进了你家
I broke into your house while you were at lunch with Frost.
你解雇他是演给我看啊
You staged her firing?
对 因为我知道你在听
Yes. Because I knew you'd be listening.
我还知道 当她跟你说起
And I knew, when she talked to you
安德烈娅·弗罗斯特博士时
about Dr. Andrea Frost,
你肯定会上钩
you'd take the bait.
因为你跟其他的懦夫一样
Because just like every other coward...
你需要把这一切都嫁祸给其他人
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表