剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
for this sort of thing.
我理解 总统先生
I understand, sir.
我今天请你们来这里
I asked you both here today
是想亲手把这个
because I wanted to present you
送给你们
with this from me.
我想对你谈谈 丹尼
And I wanted to talk to you, Danny,
关于你父亲的事
about your father.
好
Okay.
我想让你知道他有多么勇敢
I want you to know how brave he was.
如今有一些人是因为
And that there are people alive today
你父亲的所作所为才得以存活
because of what your father did.
正因此他成了英雄
That's what made him a hero.
我爸爸很勇敢
My dad was brave.
是的
Yes, he was.
特别勇敢
Very.
如果有人问起你怎么知道的
And if anyone asks you how you know that,
我希望你告诉他们
I want you to tell them
是美国总统告诉你的
that the President of the United States told you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不
No.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我们很高兴通知你们
We're pleased to report that the FAA
联邦航♥空♥局已经同意改变无线电波方向
has agreed to redirect its radio waves
所以你们的蜂群
so that your colonies
不会再受到影响 阿达姆松先生
are no longer affected, Mr. Adamson.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
所以我们预计你们的蜜蜂数量会逐步恢复
So we anticipate a resurgence in your bee population.
得到强劲的增长
A robust resurgence.
看到没 海伦
See, Helen?
我就说柯克曼总统会在乎的
I told you President Kirkman cared.
实际上
Oh, actually,
你要谢的人是你的妻子
the person you should be thanking is your wife.
是她说服了联邦航♥空♥局
She's the one who brought the FAA to heel.
我不知道说什么好
I don't know what to say.
你们私下说吧
Well, we'll let you say it in private.
别 等等
No, wait.
我对我的行为感到羞愧
I'm ashamed of my behavior.
我对我妻子恩将仇报
I've repaid my wife's devotion with treachery,
我想在大家面前忏悔
and I want to confess it in front of everyone here.
-艾迪 -我们该走了 里拉
- Eddie? - We should go, Lyor.
你的玫瑰花
Your roses?
-被鹿吃掉的那些 -怎么了
- The ones the deer ate? - What about them?
其实不是鹿吃掉的
It wasn't the deer.
是我 我毒死了它们
I...I poisoned them.
-什么 -现在快走 里拉
- What?! - Now, Lyor.
-什么要这么做 -这样很没礼貌 赛斯
- Why would you do that? - You're being rude, Seth.
这人想要卸下心理包袱
This man wants to unburden himself.
它们使蜜蜂无法去找更好的食物源
They were drawing them away from better food sources.
我走投无路了
I was desperate.
天啊 我很抱歉
Oh, God, I -- I am so sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
可惜我没多杀一些那帮害虫
That I didn't kill more of those parasites.
是你杀了我的蜜蜂吗
You killed my bees?
杀得还不够多 你这混♥蛋♥
Not enough of them, you bastard.
-你这个凶手 -你才是凶手
- You murderer! - You're the murderer!
我们现在可以走了
Now we can go.
我妈对你的看法是对的
My mother was right about you.
她正是我想干掉的人
Oh, speaking of someone I want to kill.
不许你这么说她
Don't you dare mention her name.
当初我就应该嫁给兰斯·伯灵顿
I should've married Lance Burlington when I had the chance.
兰斯 别逗了
Lance? Please!
等等 有人想要撞死你吗
Wait, someone tried to run you down?
这是职业风险
It's an occupational hazard.
我没事 说吧
I'm fine. Talk to me.
我在系统里查了特蕾西 没记录
I checked Tracy in the system. No record.
但我查到了另外一个姓德恩的
But I got a hit from another Dern
她的哥哥 富兰克
her brother Frank.
他犯了什么事
What's his collar for?
在2001年贩毒
Drug conviction in 2001.
就在他爸被定罪的六个月后
Six months after his dad's conviction.
非法持有 听清了 氯♥胺♥酮♥
Misdemeanor possession of -- get this -- Ketamine.
这在2001年是很少见的毒品
Which was a rare designer drug back in 2001.
就是说钱德勒·德恩想包庇的人
Meaning if Chandler Dern was trying to cover for someone,
不是她女儿
it wasn't his daughter.
-及时交流信息 -明白
- Keep each other posted. - Right. Deal.
总统要赦免我吗
Is the President going to pardon me?
只要你说出真♥相♥
Not unless you tell the truth.
我十六年来说的一直都是真♥相♥
I've been telling the truth for 16 years.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
我相信你
I believe you.
我也相信你知道谁不是无辜的
And I also believe you know who's not.
这是你儿子富兰克的逮捕记录
This is the arrest record for your son Frank.
这又如何
What does that have to do with anything?
我们都知道那晚发生了什么
We both know what happened that night.
你儿子想买♥♥氯♥胺♥酮♥
Your son tried to buy Ketamine.
出了差错
It went wrong.
他杀了卡尔·马利
He killed Carl Marley.
你说谎
That's a lie.
而你担下了罪名
And you took the fall.
还逼你女儿保守秘密
And you made your daughter keep the secret.
这毁了她
And it destroyed her.
但她对你仍有信心
But she kept faith with you.
然后她忍♥不住了
Until she couldn't anymore
因为她不能眼看着父亲死去
because she didn't want to watch her father die.
如果你觉得我会出♥卖♥♥♥我儿子
If you think I'm gonna give up my son,
那你一定没有孩子
you must not have children.
先生 你已就此案被判有罪
Sir, you've been tried and convicted for this crime.
现在没有人会起诉你儿子
No prosecutor on Earth will try to charge Frank for this now,
更别说让陪审团定他的罪了
let alone try to convince a jury to convict him.
但世人会知道
But the world will know.
德恩先生
Mr. Dern,
如果你想让总统赦免你
if you want the President to pardon you,
他需要你亲口说出真♥相♥
he needs to hear the truth from your lips.
我为对特蕾西造成的伤害感到无比后悔
I regret the damage done to Tracy more than anything.
我愿用我的死
And I would gladly die
来换取她的康复
if it would ma her whole again.
但我现在帮不了她
But I can't help her now.
我能帮的是富兰克
I can help Frank.
他有自己的生活
He has a life,
我宁可牺牲自己也要保全他
and I will sacrifice mine so that he can keep his.
狱警
Guard!
我很忙 赛斯
I'm busy, Seth.
就一小会
This will just take a second.
我就是想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know
我决定向总统递交辞呈
that I've decided to offer the President my resignation.
什么
What?
我这两天都在东躲西♥藏♥ 艾米丽
I've been skulking around here the last two days, Emily.
我知道他知道我被逮捕了
I know he knows I've been arrested.
我能从他看我的眼神中看出来
I-I can see it - in the way he looks at me.
从他的语气中听出来
I can hear it in his tone.
他让我去管蜜蜂
He put me on bee patrol.
他很关心蜜蜂的
He cares about bees.
和里拉一起管蜜蜂
Bee patrol with Lyor.
是的
Yeah.
我就像个困兽 艾米丽
I'm in the doghouse, Em,
我不知道如何走出去
and I don't know how to get out.
所以我觉得 我递交辞呈
So I figure - I'll offer him my resignation.
如果他批准
If he accepts,
我就知道我没事 如果不批准
I know I'm good, and if not --
他不会批准的
He's not gonna accept it.
你怎么知道
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表