剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
It's something that we should both be proud of.
并且我也不想毁掉这一切
And I have no intention of undoing it.
卡曾斯女士 我知道这不是你想要的
Ms. Cousins, I know this isn't what you want.
但如果你愿意
But if you would be willing
接受交换土地
to take the land swap instead,
联邦政♥府♥不会辜负你的妥协的
the federal government would make it well worth your while.
总统先生 我的人♥民♥将我们的根
Sir, my people trace our roots
追溯到了八百年前的佛罗里达半岛
back 800 years to the Florida peninsula.
人数最多时达到九万人
We were 90,000 strong at our peak.
你知道吗 有多少欧奇乐人剩下吗
You know - how many Ocheole are left?
不 不知道
No, ma'am.
一千四百人
1,400.
我们每一次迁徙
And every time we move,
越来越多的人被分散开来
more of our people scatter.
我们目前的处境并不理想
Our current situation is not ideal.
但是无论现在如何
But whatever it looks like now,
为了我们的后代
for generations,
我们在这片土地上耕耘 挥洒汗水
we've planted on this land and fished on it.
我们的祖先就埋葬于此
Our ancestors are buried on it.
如果我们离开了
And if we leave,
就等于判了我们的人♥民♥死刑
we're signing our people's death warrant.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我真的很抱歉 总统先生
I'm very sorry, Mr. President,
但已经发生了的事无法重来
but what's done can't be undone.
奥尔顿 如果我相信那是真的
Alton, if I believed that were true,
我绝不会接下这个活儿
I would never have taken this job.
抱歉 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
你知道最长有人在联邦政♥府♥大楼坐了多久吗
You know the longest sit-in at a federal building?
二十五天
25 days.
他们不能待在这儿
They can't stay here.
是啊 地板很脏
I mean, the dirt on those floors.
坐得屁♥股♥都痛
Ugh, the saddle sores.
我重新安排了交通路线并取消了今天剩下的行程
I've re-routed traffic and canceled the rest of today's tours.
那个正在玩电脑的小子 他是个真的骑兵
That kid on the computer, he's a real trooper.
你懂的 他在一边抗♥议♥一边工作
You know, he's protesting and working.
他是个很棒的多面手
He's a good multi-tasker.
不能再这样继续下去了
This can't continue.
你说的对
You're right.
但情况是
But here's the thing.
记者摄制组就等着拍这些人
There are film crews just waiting
被铐上手铐带出去
for these people to be carried out in cuffs,
绝不允许这种情况发生
and that's not gonna happen.
所以要么我们通过协商解决这个问题
So either we negotiate our way out of this,
或欧奇乐人能找到一块新的宗族领地
or the Ocheole may have just found new tribal land.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥的提议是将基金本的资金
The First Lady's proposal was to apportion
平等地分配给难民援助组织
the foundation's assets equally to refugee assistance groups,
为无家可归的年轻女孩提供庇护
homeless shelters for young girls,
还有对心脏病的研究
and heart-disease research.
-有人反对吗 -有
- Any objection? - Yes.
我不确定这是一个完美的分配方案
I'm not convinced this is an ideal allocation.
我希望能进一步讨论
I'd like to continue discussion.
恕我直言 特雷
All due respect, Trey,
我们已经就此事争论了两小时了
we've been debating this for two hours.
我原以为这主意是为了给艾丽克斯完成遗愿
I thought the idea was to rubber-stamp Alex's wishes.
我认为这个主意是想让受托人参与进来
I think the idea was for the trustees to weigh in,
否则我们不会被要求投票
or we wouldn't be asked to vote.
拜托 特雷
C'mon, Trey.
肯德拉 我难道说的太过分了
Kendra, am I being out of line?
如果没有的话
'Cause if not,
我认为我们还需要把分配方案具体化一些
I think we still have some stuff to flesh out.
特雷是对的
Trey is right.
《宪法》要求全票通过
The charter requires a unanimous vote.
我们接着讨论
Let's keep talking.
-怎么样了 -进展很慢
- Hey, how goes it? - Slow.
总统的弟弟真的很谨慎
The President's brother is pretty deliberate.
他什么来头
What's his story?
柯克曼总统唯一的弟弟
Kirkman's only sibling.
纽约城外的成功商人
Successful trader out of New York.
我可从来没有听总统提起过他
I've never even heard the President mention his name.
他们在彼此的生活里进进出出
They're in and out of each other's lives --
主要是出
mostly out.
这里面有很多故事
There's history there.
总统真的不太愿意谈论起这个
The President doesn't really talk about it.
看来艾丽克斯是真的很喜欢他
Well, Alex must have liked him
因为所有的受托人都是她生命中重要的人
'cause all the trustees were important figures in her life.
-抱歉 有些事你得来看看 -什么
- Uh, sorry. You need to see something - What?
现在马上
Now.
我十分感谢
I am so grateful
遍布全国的来自部落领土的
to my brothers and sisters from tribal nations
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
all over the country,
每日新闻 美国原住民部落领土争议
每小时都有更多的人加入
more joining every hour,
来这里支持这此次斗争中的
here to support the Ocheole people
为留着我们的神圣大地而奋斗的欧奇乐人
in our struggle - to save our sacred land.
-你与总统会面了吗 -会面了
- Did you meet with the President? - Yes.
他提出了土地交换计划
He offered us a land swap.
然后我是这么跟他说的
And here's what I told him.
绝不出♥卖♥♥♥我们的遗产
No to selling out our heritage.
绝不让一个
No to an architect
被收买♥♥的建筑师把我们逼至于此
who was paid to put us in this situation.
绝不
No.
捍卫我们的领地 捍卫我们的领地
Save our land! Save our land!
-赛斯 -在 我马上去处理
- Seth - Yeah, I'm on it.
捍卫我们的领地 捍卫领地 捍卫领地
Save our land! Save our land! Save our land!
所以我们有一群欧奇乐人
So we've got dozens of Ocheole
在白宫里抗♥议♥
staging a protest in the White House,
其他部落在白宫外面抗♥议♥
other tribes staging a protest outside.
不使用手铐和囚车
And no way to remove any of them
根本没有办法驱逐他们
that doesn't include handcuffs and a paddy wagon.
我们得告诉总统
You know what we need to tell the President?
我知道
I do.
你搞砸的 你得修好
You broke it, you fix it.
是啊
Yeah.
该死
Damn it.
不 总统接下这个任务的时候
No, the President was not aware
并不知道自己的行为会导致欧奇乐人被重新安置
that he was displacing the Ocheole at the time he was hired.
-但他有在试图解决这些问题 对吗 -是的
- But is he attempting to resolve the situation? - Yes.
他与欧奇乐首领
So, he's met with the head of the Ocheole nation
还有开♥发♥商会面了
and the developer.
并与阿♥拉♥楚阿县
And he's consulting
土地使用委员会商议此事
with the Alachua County Land Use Commission.
对于在白宫外抗♥议♥的六十个部落
What would the President like to say to the 60 tribes
总统有什么想说的吗
that are protesting outside the White House?
他尊重欧奇乐的誓约
That he respects the Ocheole's plight.
并正在努力寻求解决方案
And, um, he is working hard to craft a solution.
布兰德利理事 我明白在宾夕法尼亚大道的
Commissioner Bradley, I understand that the protesters
抗♥议♥活动是不合法的
on Pennsylvania Avenue aren't permitted,
但假如您能尽量
but I would appreciate it
不驱逐他们 我会很感激的
if not a single one of them was removed.
感谢你的理解 再见
Thank you for your understanding. Goodbye. -
就欧奇乐人想要重新被视为一种民族
I spoke to the Bureau of Indian Affairs
我与印第安事务局谈过了
about recognizing the Ocheole as a nation.
好 这样我们就能保护这个地区
Good. Then we could put the land into trust,
禁止任何进一步的开♥发♥
stop any further development.
只是印第安事务局过去拒绝承认欧奇乐
Except the BIA has declined to recognize the Ocheole in the past.
如果我们再次申请 可能会花好几年
If we renew the application, it could take years.
可以用总统行政令越过这些阻碍
Can we cut through the red tape with an executive order
让联邦承认欧奇乐民族吗
giving the Ocheole people federal recognition?
这是最后的办法了 但可以操作
It's an end-run, - but there's no procedural bar.
去做吧
Start the process.
是 先生 关于你妻子的基金我有新消息
Yes, sir. I also need to update you on your wife's foundation.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表