剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
汉娜
Hannah.
我想我们还有事情未解决
I-I think we've got some unfinished business.
这么说也行
That's one way to put it.
我知道从你的角度看起来
All right, I understand how things
可能是什么情况
might've looked from your vantage point
仿佛我在搞圣♥战♥ 一心想讨♥伐♥柯克曼一家
like I was on some sort of crusade to get the Kirkmans.
你就是
You were.
那只是因为我觉得他们有嫌疑
Only because I thought there was something there.
约翰 圣♥战♥的问题就在这儿
That's the thing about crusades, John.
开始的出发点都是好的
They do start with the best intentions,
但之后只剩下连带伤害
but then all you're left with is collateral damage.
我不是针对他们
It was never personal.
-你自己跟总统说 -我试过了
- Tell the president that. - I've tried.
再试试
Try again.
这点坚持你还是欠他的
The least you owe him is a little persistence.
“脏弹”这个词不准确
"Dirty bomb" is an inaccurate description.
实际上是一枚含微量放射性元素的土制炸♥弹♥
This was actually a pipe bomb with trace radioactive elements,
即使被引爆了 也不足以
not enough to cause any significant environmental
对环境或生物造成严重损害
or biological damage, even if it had detonated.
-赛斯 -有嫌犯了吗
- Seth! - Do we have a suspect?
有的 已被拘留 我们正在寻找共犯
Yes, in custody, and we are searching for an accomplice.
-加里·李 -东海洲声称
- Gary Lee. - East Hun Chiu claimed it executed
他们被迫签署了和平协议
the peace accords under duress.
所以他们更有可能是嫌犯吗
Does that make it more likely they're suspects?
不 我们没有证据表明
No, we have no evidence of that.
-事实上 金主席... -你戴的是什么
- And in fact, the president just got... - What are you wearing?
刚刚才向总统保证 他...
...Chairman Kim's personal reassurance that he...
-这能检测出电离辐射 -两位先生谈了...
- It detects ionizing radiation. - ...and two gentlemen spoke...
我还有红色和蓝色的
I also have it in red and blue.
给赶时髦的疑病患者
Hmm, for the fashionable hypochondriac.
不 是给幸存的疑病患者
No, for the surviving one.
赛斯
Seth!
那关于摩斯总统
What about reports that President Moss
因在海州谈判期间泄露机密情报
is being investigated for leaking classified
现正接受调查的报告呢
information during the Hun Chiu negotiations?
无可奉告
I have no comment.
还有指出摩斯总统
Or that President Moss is the source
在过去三个月向不同新闻媒体
of a number of leaks to different news outlets
-泄漏机密的报告呢 -无可奉告
- during the past three months? - I have no comment.
目前已知情况就这么多
That's actually all I had for right now.
敬请关注后续消息
Stay tuned for more.
-不好意思 -不好意思 赛斯
- Excuse me. - Excuse me, Seth?
摩斯的事你给西蒙·戴通风报信了
You tipped Simon Day off about Moss.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我说我无法推荐特别检察官
I said I couldn't recommend a special prosecutor
是因为我担心摩斯行为不当的证据
because I was concerned how the evidence
获取手段不恰当
of Moss's misconduct was obtained.
你把消息透露给记者 好让我的反对无效
So, you slipped it to a reporter to neutralize my objections.
这消息一旦公开
Once the information is public,
到时这就不是以非法手段获得的证据了
there's no fruit of the poisonous tree.
你把证据洗白了
You laundered evidence.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
泄漏消息来反对泄漏消息的人
Leaking to make a case against a leaker.
你看出其中的讽刺意味了吗
You don't see the irony?
摩斯数月来试图搞垮我们的总统
Moss has been undermining our president for months.
伊卡洛斯科技公♥司♥ 第♥一♥夫♥人♥的传票
Icarus Astrotech. The First Lady's subpoena.
道德审评 海州谈判
The ethics review. Hun Chiu negotiations.
他全泄漏出去了
He spilled all of it.
我不是维护他 我是在维护♥法♥治
And I'm not defending him. I'm defending the rule of law.
第四修正案
The fourth amendment.
你没看到大局 肯德拉
You're missing the big picture here, Kendra.
我们的总统在外面受伤流血 他需要我们的帮助
Our guy is out there bleeding, and he needs our help.
如果我们受到程序细节的约束...
If we get hemmed in by procedural niceties --
约束 程序细节
Hemmed in? Procedural niceties?
我想看不清大局的人不是我
I don't think I'm the one missing the big picture here.
总统先生
Mr. President.
我时间不多
I only have a minute.
我明白
I understand.
我很快就说完
I'll be brief.
我想道歉 长官
I want to apologize, sir.
为何事道歉
Apologize for what?
所有事
Everything.
局长先生 在过去任何时候
Mr. Director, at any time, did you behave in a manner
你可曾采取
that you thought was inconsistent
与国家利益向左的方式行事
with what you thought was best for this country?
没有 长官
No, sir.
在你调查期间
And during your investigation,
你是否真的认为
did you honestly believe you were following
在跟进一条牵扯到白宫的犯罪线索
a thread of wrongdoing that led to the White House?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
那你就没什么要道歉的
Then you have nothing to apologize for.
你在做本职工作 你已经尽力了
You were doing your job. You did your best.
我的过去让我与您产生分歧
My past put me in conflict with my Commander in Chief.
排除万难 使命必达
Come hell or high water.
我们的工作都有着共同的要求
Both of our jobs - have similar requirements.
我希望你继续履行职责
And I expect you to continue doing yours.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
媒体一直盯着我的手下 看他们工作
The press is monitoring my guys, watching them work.
我该回去表明立场了
I should get back there and fly the flag.
安抚大众
Reassure the public.
去吧
Carry on.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
媒体已经爆出我们调查摩斯的消息
The press has tripped to our Moss investigation.
怎么会这样
How the hell did that happen?
现在怎么知道的已经不重要了
Well, at this point, it doesn't matter.
-我们要给予回应 -我同意
- We need a response. - I agree.
但还有更重要的事需要注意 总统先生
But there's a more important matter to attend to, sir.
我们发现一枚放射性炸♥弹♥
We found a bomb that was radioactive.
把它顺利拆除
We diffused it.
赛斯有效控制住了媒体形势
Seth did a good job of downplaying it,
但大众仍在恐慌之中
but the public is still on edge.
我该发表全国演说吗
Should I address the nation?
不 先生 他们不必听到你的声音
No, sir. They don't need to hear you.
他们需要看到你走上街头
They need to see you out and about,
安抚他们
reassuring them.
行动吧
Let's do it.
谢谢你这么做
Thank you for doing this.
人们看见总统出来是一回事
It's one thing for people to see the president stepping out,
但能与您这样的大人物一起
but with a prominent person such as yourself, well,
那又是另一回事了
that's a whole other thing.
别客气 专为五斗米折腰
No problem. I'm a sucker for a free lunch.
我想要个热狗 你呢
Well, I guess I'll have a hot dog. How about you?
我能点餐吗
May I?
当然
Sure.
两份原味腊肠堡 两份辣椒汤
Two original half-smokes, two chili bowls,
一侧甘薯条配菜加奶酪
a side of sweet potato fries with cheese,
两份草莓香蕉奶昔
and two strawberry banana shakes, please.
刚刚发生了什么
Wow. What just happened?
你碰到行家了
You're riding with the king.
我们有一盘罗哈斯昨天早上
We got video of Rojas at a Grub 'n Go
在亚历山大市一家得来速的录像
in Alexandria yesterday morning.
之后没了
But not after?
伙计们
Uh, guys?
我们知道他在布兰特站离开货车
We know he left his van at Brandt station.
华盛顿地铁监控没有拍到他上地铁的画面
D.C. Metro video doesn't show him getting on the subway.
-伙计们 -有可能有同伙接他
- Guys... - Could of have had a confederate pick him up...
-伙计们 -在弃车之后 或者叫车
- Guys -- - ...after he dumped the van. Or hailed a taxi.
我与打车软件确认了
I checked with the ride-sharing service.
他没有账户
He doesn't have an account.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表