剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第二季 第十六集
戴维营
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
现在是危急的时刻
This is a dangerous moment.
我们的目标是为两国
And our goal has to be to create a lasting peace
建立长久的和平
for both countries.
没有关于你♥爸♥爸的核试验的任何信息
There is nothing about your father's nuclear program.
所以我们把你带来这里
That's why we brought you in here.
他没有在开♥发♥核武器
He's not developing nuclear weapons.
他已经有核武器了
He already has them.
你会发现在新的条款中
You will find in the new agreement
你会对拆除导弹负责
that you will be responsible for dismantling the missiles.
如果你不依此执行
If you fail to comply,
我国将视之为公开宣战
my country will see that as a declaration of war.
谢谢你能来 西蒙
Thank you for coming in, Simon.
你一直在报道机密信息
You have been reporting confidential information.
新闻媒体就是这样
It's called journalism.
我需要一个叫西蒙·戴的记者的通话记录
I need the phone records on a reporter named Simon Day.
我需要你不通过通讯公♥司♥
I don't want you going through a phone company.
不留下任何痕迹
Or leaving a trail.
但我需要一份搜查令
But I need a warrant --
这事非常紧急 恰克
This is a time-sensitive issue, Chuck.
消息可靠吗
This intel is reliable?
条约签署以后 马上出现这则情报
The chatter started right after the treaty was signed.
所以说美国本土藏有脏弹
So somewhere here in the U.S., there's a dirty bomb?
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
那最好赶紧给我找出来
Then we damn well better find it.
总统先生
Mr. President --
金主席 我有话要说
Chairman Kim, I'm going to talk
你给我听着
and you're going to listen.
上次谈话后 我们收到可靠信息称
Since we last spoke, we've gotten credible information
美国领土上有一枚放射性炸♥弹♥
that there's a dirty bomb on U.S. soil.
我们此前跟进的情报中提及的遗失核废料
Chatter we've been monitoring about missing nuclear waste
已经设法到达了美国海岸
that's made its way to U.S. shores.
我们相信这些核废料就是用来制♥作♥放射性炸♥弹♥的
We believe that waste was used to make the bomb.
这和我有什么关系
And what does that have to do with me?
与炸♥弹♥相关的情报上的出现时间
The time stamp on the intelligence pertaining to the bomb
正好和东西海州条约的
coincides precisely with the execution
执行时间完全一致
of your treaty with West Hun Chiu.
一项连签署墨迹都尚未干透
A treaty that you publicly criticized
你就公开批评的条约
before the ink was even dry.
因为那是在美国赤♥裸♥裸的强迫下得到的结果
Yes, because it was the result of naked American coercion.
但是我国尊重国际协议
But my country honors its international agreements.
没错 主席已经做出了承诺
Yes, and now that the chairman has given his word,
他认为这项毫无根据的指责对他及其国家而言
he considers this unfounded accusation to be a grave insult,
是一种严重的侮辱
both to him and to his country.
主席先生 等我们把炸♥弹♥来源追到东海州头上
Mr. Chairman, when we trace this bomb back to East Hun Chiu,
这点侮辱已经是最不需要担心的了
an insult is going to be the least of your concerns.
你们捏造情报
Fabricated intelligence.
处处威胁
Threats.
我受够了这种美国式的热情好客
I think I've had enough of this "American hospitality".
不幸的是 你的离境航♥班♥
Unfortunately, your departing flight
已经无限期推迟了
has been delayed indefinitely.
以什么理由
On what grounds?
安全问题
Safety.
只要威胁一经解除
Once the threat has been neutralized
你不再有危险
and you are no longer at risk,
你和你的代表团就可以走了
you and your delegation are free to go.
但在那之前 你的安全对我们来说至关重要
But until then, your security is of paramount importance to us.
特勤处将会护送你上车
Secret Service will escort you back to your cars.
你们觉得他在撒谎吗
Think he's lying?
很难说 总统先生
It's hard to say, sir.
撒谎表明他不会就此罢手
Lying is his resting position.
至少强迫他留在这里
And forcing him to stay at least reduces the risk
会降低其引爆♥炸♥弹的风险
that he detonates anything while he's here.
降低 但并不能完全排除
Reduces, but it doesn't eliminate.
炸♥弹♥可能在任何地方
I mean, the bomb could be anywhere.
在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时
When it explodes,
我们就没法将他与炸♥弹♥联♥系♥在一起
we'll have no way to conclusively tie him to it.
我是说如果爆♥炸♥了 总统先生
Okay, if it explodes, sir.
总统先生 法索局长来了
Sir, Director Foerstel's here.
亚伦一起来
Aaron.
总统先生 关于第♥一♥夫♥人♥的事
Sir, about the First Lady.
我想表达深切的慰问
I want to express my condolences.
我深表遗憾
I deeply regret --
局长先生 你来要说什么
Mr. Director, what've you got for me?
目前首要的担忧是恐怖活动
The principle concern is terror.
放射性炸♥弹♥的设计目的就是想
A dirty bomb's designed to maximize that
利用常规炸♥药♥最大化地散播核废料
by using conventional explosives to disperse nuclear waste.
得知我们面对的不是极具杀伤力的核弹
Somehow, knowing that we're not dealing with a live nuke
但并没有让我更安心
isn't making me feel any better.
爆♥炸♥范围是多少
What's the blast radius?
要看炸♥药♥含量
It depends on the ordnance.
未来一段时间
Several square blocks in the heart
某座主要城市的中心街区
of a major American city could have to be cordoned off
也许需要进行封锁
for the foreseeable future.
我想我不需要告诉你
I don't think I need to tell you
这有可能是一场史无前例的灾难
what an unprecedented catastrophe that would be.
是的 长官
No, sir.
所以我们已经动用所有的资源来阻止爆♥炸♥
So, we've deployed every asset at our disposal to stop it.
我已经与核管理委员会
I checked with the NRC
核实了国内全部核燃料的使用情况
about spent domestic fissile material.
每一毫克都有记录
Not a microgram is unaccounted for.
就是说这次出现的任何放射性废物
Which means that any radioactive waste
都可能是来自国外
would likely be of foreign origin.
机场安检如此严密
The airport security is too tight.
放射性包裹也不可能通过国安部
There's no way a package like that would get across DHS.
也就是说要从海港查起
Which means we need to be looking at harbors.
西海岸是离亚洲最近的货物进口港
Our West Coast is our closest port of entry to Asia.
但政♥治♥制裁限制着我方与东海州之间
But sanctions restrict trade with East Hun Chiu
医疗救援以及粮食贸易
to medical aid and foodstuffs.
目前所有交易均处于监控之下
Now, all of that trade is monitored,
此类贸易只在三个地方进行
and it happens in three places --
查尔斯顿港
Port of Charleston,
纽约港和巴尔的摩海港
Port of New York, Baltimore Harbor.
所以我们可以把搜索范围缩小至东海岸
So, we can narrow the search grid to the eastern seaboard.
是的 总统先生 时间紧迫
Yes, sir. Now, I know time is of the essence.
我们真的需要私营企业
We could really use some assistance
协助开展数据挖掘
from the private sector with data mining.
这点我们已经想到了
We anticipated that for you.
弗罗斯特博士准备得如何
Where's Dr. Frost set up?
-在罗斯福厅 总统先生 -我们走
- Roosevelt Room, sir. - Let's go.
安德烈娅·弗罗斯特博士
Dr. Andrea Frost,
这位是联调局局长的约翰·法索
this is John Foerstal, Director of the FBI.
很高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you.
弗罗斯特博士愿意让我们使用她的莱拉平台
Dr. Frost was kind enough to let us use her platform LYRA
协助寻找炸♥弹♥
to help us find the bomb.
非常感谢你
We appreciate that.
我知道贵方手上掌握着
I know what a robust investigative tool
性能极高的检索工具
you have at your disposal.
能和你说两句吗 总统先生
May I have a moment, Mr. President?
当然 失陪一下 这边请
Of course. Excuse us, please.
我不知道我要为联调局工作
I wasn't aware that I was going to be working for the FBI.
你不是为联调局工作 而是与他们合作
You're not working for the FBI. You're working with them.
鉴于我们面临的威胁
Given the threat that we're facing,
我们需要尽全力协同合作
we need as much synergy as we can get.
我明白
I understand.
但我已经拒绝把这项技术卖♥♥给政♥府♥
But I already refused to sell this technology to the government.
我知道
I'm aware of that.
我向你保证
I give you my word that we will not violate
绝不侵犯你的商标权和专利权
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表