剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
相关证据已经上传到
The evidence has already been uploaded to the official
古巴官方新闻署的网站上了
Cuban news agency website.
通话记录 银行记录
Phone records. Bank payments.
所有古巴人♥民♥需要看到的信息
All for - the Cuban people to see.
我们不会将您二位绳之以法
We're not even going to have to bring you both to justice.
您的人♥民♥们会帮我们的
We're going to let your people do it for us.
祝您好运 主席先生
Good luck, Mr. President.
我拿来了古巴问题发言重点的最新草稿
I have the, uh, latest draft of talking points on Cuba
待你审核
for your approval.
美国支持古巴的民族自主进程
The United States supports Cuban self-determination
推♥翻♥奥尔特加主席的统治
with the overthrow of President Ortega
并驱逐拉蒙·布拉沃
and the ouster of Ramon Bravo...
我们期待古巴人♥民♥
And we look forward to a democratic future
能够走向民♥主♥的未来
for the Cuban people.
我会稍作修改然后还给你
I'll make some changes and get it back to you.
好的
All right.
特克斯和凯科斯群岛怎么样了
So Turks and Caicos.
-我觉得不太好 -我就知道你会这样说
- I don't think it's a good idea. - I figured you didn't.
所以你对我的新闻稿有意见
That's why you have problems with my press briefing.
在一些以前你从来不会注意到的事情上
That's why you're trying to give me notes
给我备注
on things you never note.
你是想要间接的告诉我
You're trying to tell me that
有事情不对
something's wrong without actually telling me.
我们在干什么 赛斯
What are we doing here, Seth?
我们在约会
We're dating.
我知道 以前是一周约会两次
I know, and it used to be two days a week.
自从第♥一♥夫♥人♥去世 就成了一周五次
And then the First Lady died, and it became five days a week.
如果你觉得进展太快
So if it's too fast, too soon --
不 我是喜欢 我只是不知道这算什么
No, I...I like it. I just don't know what it is.
你的不定代词
All right, your use of indefinite pronouns
具体是代指什么
isn't really helping here.
这就像我们按下了快进开关
It's like we flipped a switch.
但我不喜欢进展快速
And I am not a switch flipper.
如果你觉得我们进展太快
Okay, if you're saying that things are moving too fast
你想要慢慢来 一周只约会一次
and you want to roll it back to once a week,
没问题
that's fine.
那将会是一周里我最高兴的一天
I mean, that day will be the best day of my week.
赛斯
Seth.
但是如果你是想说
But if you're trying to tell me
你对我们的关系不确定
that you're not sure about it --
那我希望你直说
about us -- then I need you to just say that.
我想说 我不确定
I'm saying I don't know.
但是我确定
Well, I do.
等你也确定了 给我打电♥话♥吧
And when you do, give me a call.
你要见我
You wanted to see me?
是的 不行 六个星期以来回答一直是不行
Yeah, no, uh, the answer's been no for six weeks,
并且依然是不行
and it's still no, yeah.
关于设计图的事
So about the blueprint.
你可以停止了
You can call off the dogs now.
可以吗
I can?
是的 任务重点并不在于找到设计图
Yeah, the point of the task was not to find the blueprint.
-不是吗 -不是
- It wasn't? - No.
这份工作是关于毅力
This job is about perseverance
和学会应对让人变得麻木的官僚主义
and learning to navigate a mind-numbing bureaucracy.
我认为最有趣的介绍方式是通过
I find the most interesting introduction to --
您请看 布恩先生
Here it is, Mr. Boone.
什么
What?
国会大厦的设计图
The papers of the Architect who designed the Capitol
并不在白宫
aren't in the White House.
在国家档案馆
They're in the National Archives.
他们不让我带走
They wouldn't let me take them,
所以我就用高分辨率相机
so I took pictures on a high-res camera,
然后放大并且校正了色彩
had them color-corrected and enlarged.
多色纸张 聪明
Polychromatic paper. Smart.
能跟你说点事情吗 布恩先生
Can I tell you something, Mr. Boone?
就凭找到了这份设计图
After finding this blueprint,
你可以说
you can tell me a few things.
我父亲是建筑工人
My dad works in construction.
我母亲 是清洁女佣
My mom -- she cleans houses.
他们辛苦一辈子就为了送我念大学
They've worked their entire lives to send me to college,
而现在 我在白宫工作
and now I have a job at the White House.
白宫
The White House.
你就是让我找亚特兰蒂斯的设计图 我也会找到
I will find the blueprints to Atlantis if you ask me.
放心 我会的
Oh, I will.
她给我打了电♥话♥
She called me, you know.
什么时候
When?
就在她遇害之前
Right before she was killed.
给我留了一条语♥音♥信息
Left me a message.
说她爱我
Said she loved me.
我再也没有机会说回给她了
I never got to say it back.
你们之前关系如何
How were things left between you two?
正是艰难时期
It was a tough time.
并不是最好的时候
We weren't in the best place.
那你认为 你现在是什么情况
What place - do you think you're in now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道
I do.
你在强撑着
You're standing still.
你安慰孩子们 而不是你自己
You console your children, not yourself.
你不能看关于凶手的材料
You can't read about your wife's killer.
你无法选她的墓碑
You can't pick her headstone.
你认为自己有责任
You hold yourself responsible.
你很愤怒
You're angry.
我什么也没有做
I'm not dealing with any of it.
是的 你没有
No, you're not.
你需要找到有效的方法
You need to find a concrete way
正视自己的悲痛
to acknowledge your grief.
继续生活
To move on.
不然你就只是在踩水勉强浮着
If you don't, - you'll just be treading water.
你知道当一个人踩水太久
And you know what happens to someone
会怎么样吗
who treads water for too long?
会淹死
They drown.
我必须自己来 迈克
I have to do this on my own, Mike.
比曼先生 根据现在的情况
Mr. Beeman, given the circumstances,
你认为你的待遇是否公平
would you say your treatment here has been fair?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
有足够的食物吗
Food sufficient?
有的 先生
Yes, sir.
他们有保护你免受其他犯人侵害吗
And they've protected you from the other inmates?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
因为你的安全是我目前最重视的事情
Because your well-being is of paramount importance to me.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
不知道 先生
No, sir.
因为我希望你
Because I want you to remember
在你人生剩下的每一天 都记住
every single day for the rest of your life
你从我这里夺走了什么
what you took from me.
我为之而活的人 我的妻子
The one person I lived for -- my wife.
我孩子的母亲
Mother of my children.
我的挚友
My best friend.
我最美好的部分 而你毫无理由地杀了她
The best part of me, and you did it for nothing.
在没有任何理由的情况下杀了她
For absolutely no reason.
我会尽我所能
And I'm going to do everything in my power
来保证 你余生的每一天
to make sure - that you think about that
都会牢记这一点
every day for the rest of your life.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表