剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第二季 第二十二集
本剧终
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
切尔西 汉默史密斯街842号♥
Chelsea. 842 Hammersmith Lane.
6B房♥间
Apartment 6B.
那是我女儿艾米的地址 在伦敦
That's the address of my daughter, Amy, in London.
因为如果我死了
'Cause if I'm dead,
瓦莱里娅会去找她斩草除根
Valeria will come for her to close the loop.
请保护我的女儿
Please protect my daughter.
需要攻击两党吗
Going after both political parties?
需要攻击前总统吗
A former President?
如果你真觉得这样才是对国家好
If you really think that's what's best for this country,
那你真是没资格当总统
you shouldn't be sitting in that chair.
但我就是啊
But I am.
你派汉娜·威尔士去找一个
You deployed Hannah Wells to find dirt
你自知是政敌的人的黑料
on a man you knew was a political opponent.
她进行了无搜查令的调查
She conducted warrantless searches.
不合法的监控
Unlawful surveillance.
你这到底是在干什么
Where the hell is this going?
我有合理的依据来相信
I have probable cause to believe
你参与了这出犯罪预谋
you were part of a criminal conspiracy.
今天 我自豪地宣布为了这个伟大的国家
Today, I am proud to announce my candidacy
前总统摩斯宣布惊人连任竞选宣言
我决定作为总统候选人参与竞选
for president of this great nation.
今晚我最不想回去的就是我的自己的家
Last place in the world I want to go tonight is my own home.
那就在我沙发上睡一晚
So crash on my couch.
真的吗
Yeah?
我帮你去取
I will go get your stuff.
肯德拉 你得接受24小时全方位保护
Kendra, you need to be under 24-hour protection.
你不能回家
You can't go home.
艾米丽
Emily.
艾米丽
Emily!
感谢上帝你没事
Thank God you're okay.
我没事 总统先生 你不必来看我
Uh, I'm f-fine, Mr. President. You didn't have to come.
我的幕僚长中了枪
My chief of staff gets shot,
我只想来医院看你
the only place I'm going is the hospital.
子弹只是擦伤了我 缝了十三针
The bullet just grazed me. It was 13 stitches.
十三针太多了
13 too many.
枪手怎么样了
What happened to the shooter?
弗雷德·亚契 我们打中他了
Fred Archer. We took him out.
如果你出了什么事 我...
If something had happened to you, I --
我没出事
It didn't.
-韦斯特对摩斯提出指控了吗 -没有
- Did West bring charges against Moss? - No.
艾米丽 我不要你担心任何事
Emily, I don't want you worrying about anything
只要好好养伤 听见了吗
except getting better, okay?
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
这是对你的指控清单
All right, here's the list of charges against you
我已经交给司法部长了
that I've referred to the Attorney General.
入室行窃 恐吓证人
Burglary, witness tampering,
妨碍政♥府♥程序
obstruction of government proceedings.
上述行为总统完全没有做过
The President didn't do any of those things.
是没有 但是汉娜·威尔士代表总统做了
No, but Hannah Wells did on the President's behalf,
他就是共谋者
which makes him a coconspirator.
基于韦斯特先生的调查结果
And based on Mr. West's findings,
我有合理的依据对你提出指控 总统先生
I have probable cause to file charges against you, sir.
这些指控是不会有结果的 司法部长先生
Nothing will come of those charges, Mr. Attorney General.
因为汉娜·威尔士不是在我的指令下采取行动的
Because Hannah Wells was not acting at my direction.
归责原则是你给她授予了职权
The basis of liability is that you granted her authority.
即使你们能把此案做成可疑情况
Well, even if you could make that dubious case,
也没有指控现任总统犯罪的先例
there's no model for charging a sitting president with a crime.
所以找到解决问题的政♥治♥方法
Which is why it's in the best interests of the country
才符合国家的最大利益
to find a political solution to the problem.
所以我请了菲勒和克洛威尔参议员参加讨论
And it's why I've asked Senators Feller and Crowell to join me.
雷 我要打住你的话
Ray, I'm gonna stop you right there.
我是不会辞去总统一职的
I'm not resigning.
是 总统先生 但我们有一个不同的想法
No, sir, we have a different proposition in mind.
一个不会导致国家陷入危机的想法
One that won't plunge the country into crisis.
请你宣布不竞选连任
Announce that you're not standing for re-election.
你可以完成你的任期
You can finish out your term.
司法部长贝克特则不提出指控
And Attorney General Beckett will decline to file charges.
司法部长是为我效力的
Well, the Attorney General works for me,
所以我对他如何解释他勾结国会的事
so I'm specifically interested in his explanation
特别有兴趣
for colluding with Congress.
总统先生 如果我起诉你
Sir, if I bring charges against you,
这将会引发一场宪法危机
it will precipitate a constitutional crisis,
我认为这样对国家没有好处
and I don't think that's good for the country.
是的 但是你的解决方案
Yes, but your solution
为我的对手扫清了竞争障碍
clears the playing field for my opponents.
不是吗 参议员们
Isn't that right, Senators?
这样你们就可以支持你们想要的候选人
So you can back the candidates you want.
总统先生 媒体一定会抓住这件事不放
Mr. President, the media is gonna get ahold of this.
我不能坐视不管
I can't sit on it.
我打算明天提出指控
Now, I intend to file charges tomorrow.
今天结束之前 我需要你做出决定
I need your decision by the end of the day.
明白了
Understood.
24小时前 他们想我参加竞选
24 hours ago, they wanted me to run.
现在又希望我不参选
Now they want me to run away.
他们都是政♥治♥野兽
They're political animals.
司法部长比较难解释
The Attorney General is tougher to explain.
对我来说不难
Well, not to me.
一有风吹草动 他就会背叛你
The first sign of trouble, he betrays you.
我对雷的做法也不高兴 但事实是
I'm not happy with what Ray did, but the truth is,
他找了个不太完美的方案试图解决复杂问题
he just found an imperfect solution to a complicated problem.
-他提供的并不是解决方案 -同意
- The one he's offering isn't it. - Agreed.
但是最终 他会做他认为是正确的事
But in the end, he's doing what he thinks is right.
这我不能怪他
I can't blame him for that.
肯德拉 我们要想另寻方法
Kendra, we're gonna need to find another fix.
我看看有没有其他途径解决此事
I'll see if there's a way to head this off at the pass.
今早晚些时候 你要和美联储主席见面
You're meeting with the Fed chairman later this morning,
然后听取国家卫生研究所的最新报告
then the NIH update.
帕特南法官的追悼会在今天下午
Judge Putnam's memorial is this afternoon.
请帮我转达我最深切的哀悼
Send my deepest regrets,
但我们今天有太多火需要扑灭
but we've got too many fires to put out today.
包括陶拉西的全民公决独♥立♥
Including Taurasi's referendum on independence.
赛斯和里拉什么时候与州长会面
When are Seth and Lyor having their meeting with the governor?
他们数小时前到达陶拉西了
They landed in Taurasi a couple hours ago.
现在应该在和州长会谈了
They should be sitting with the governor just about now.
我去问一下进展
I'll get you an update.
陶拉西 美国领土
里拉 你和赛斯代表总统
Lyor, you and Seth have come a long way
长途跋涉来到这里 我非常感谢
on behalf of your President, and I appreciate that.
我可不觉得是这样 州长先生
I don't think you do, Governor.
美国和陶拉西的紧密往来
America's close relationship with Taurasi
可以追溯到八十年前
goes back nearly 80 years.
那会我们把机场和
And in that time, - we've given you airstrips,
港口使用权给了你们
access to our harbors.
以换取数以十亿的资金援助以及军事保护
In exchange for billions in aid, military protection.
我们非常感激 但现在都2018年了
And we are grateful. But it's 2018.
陶拉西人♥民♥已经不想再寄人篱下
The Taurasi people don't want to be a fiefdom anymore.
他们想要经济独♥立♥
They want economic independence,
所以才会举♥行♥民♥主♥投票
which is why they democratically voted
想要切断与美国的官方关系
to sever official ties with your country.
根据你们的宪法规定
Per your constitution,
没有你的签名 这次投票不会产生效力
that vote is ineffective without your signature.
我为什么不签呢
And why should I withhold it?
州长 因为美国的敌人往你们的市场
Because, Governor, the vote was skewed
投入了数百万美元用于播放电视广♥告♥
by millions of dollars in TV ads
以此来干扰投票结果
that America's enemies poured into your market.
听着 我们知道独♥立♥的诱惑有多大
Look, we get how going it alone is enticing. We do.
但你可以问问英国脱欧后的近况
But ask Great Britain how Brexit has worked out for them.
如果陶拉西♥独♥♥立♥了
If Taurasi leaves,
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表