剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
我们得和他们做交易
We need to make deals with them.
糟糕的交易
Bad deals.
不完美的交易
Imperfect ones.
但如果每个人都如此惧怕失败
But if everybody is so afraid of losing,
又怎么会有人赢呢
how on earth can anyone ever win?
我会支持你 先生
I will back you, sir...
但你还是有个问题
but you still have a problem.
洗耳恭听
Okay, I'm listening.
这笔交易让步过多
This thing is so compromised,
双方都无法接受
neither side can embrace it.
你是能促成这笔交易
You can make this deal, yes,
但最终还是会被废除的
but it's eventually gonna be unmade.
如果我能让双方都无所失
What if I was able to give both parties something
又能有所得呢
without either side losing anything?
那交易或许能长久
Well, then, you'd have a deal that might last,
但你怎么才能办到
but how are you gonna do that?
我要请一位朋友吃晚餐
I'm gonna buy a friend dinner.
你在视频直播吗
Are you live streaming?
什么
Excuse me?
你的电脑上似乎能清楚地看到走廊全景
Your computer seems to have a perfect view to the hallway.
对 我在萨吉诺的外甥塞米腿部骨折 正在恢复中
Yes, my nephew in Saginaw's recovering from a broken leg,
但他对白宫很感兴趣
but Sammy's fascinated with the White House,
-所以我愿意为他这么做 -这一直开着吗
- so I like to do this for him. - Is it always on?
-是的 -电脑会储存多久的视频
- Yes. - And how long does the computer store video?
我不知道 大概一周吧
I don't know. A week, I guess?
有什么问题吗
Am I in trouble?
没有
Not at all.
为什么你请我吃晚餐
How is it you're treating me to dinner,
但我还是感觉
but I still feel like
每个人最终都指望靠我吃饭
everyone's gonna wind up dining out on me?
对一个聪明人来说
For a smart guy,
这种看待事物的方式挺简单的
that's a pretty simple way of looking at things.
这确实很简单
It is simple.
你在请求我延缓推行
You're asking me to slow the rollout
自动化工厂
of my automated plants.
为了保留就业岗位
To save jobs.
你在边境两边雇佣了五万名员工
You employ 50,000 people on both sides of the border.
他们能在未来几年内
Who get to stave off unemployment
都保住饭碗
for a few more years.
这如何能帮你打破僵局
How does that break your log jam?
这能让双方都支持这笔交易
It helps both sides back the deal
并且无任何损失
without losing anything in the bargain.
这能推动我们最终达成交易
It nudges us across the finish line.
却会让我付出巨额代价
And it costs me a fortune.
我会为你争取税收减免
I'll push for tax breaks,
你也会成为边境以南的英雄
and you'll be a hero south of the border.
墨西哥以世界最大污染国之一的名号♥
Mexico walked into the 21st century
跨入了二十一世纪
as one of the world's greatest polluters.
他们想改变这个污名
They want to change that record.
这会为你的电动汽车创造巨大市场
It'd be a huge market for your electric cars.
这些都不足以补偿我
None of this will make me whole.
短期内的确不能
In the short term, no,
但你拥有的是私营企业
but you're a privately owned company.
你无须向股东解释
You don't have to answer to shareholders,
而且我们都知道你能负担得起
and we both know you can afford it.
这理由可不够
Oh, I need a better reason than that.
你的总统请求你这个理由怎么样
How 'bout your president asked you?
这理由够了
That's a better reason.
不管你是否准备好未来都会来临 汤姆
The future's coming whether you're ready or not, Tom.
你可以选择阻挡急流
Now, you can try to hold back the rushing water,
但大坝总有一天会决堤的
but one day, the dam is gonna burst.
我知道
I know.
我只是在争取时间
I was just trying to buy time,
让所有人都能学会游泳
make sure everybody can swim.
这是你吗
Is this you?
这镜头让我看起来胖了10斤
Uh, the camera adds 10 pounds,
不过 是我
but yes, yes.
你为什么要跑
And why were you running?
那时已经快十二点了
Well, it was almost midnight.
我突然发现我的运动手环
I realized my exercise monitor
显示我那天只走了9200步
showed 9,200 steps for the day.
我只剩两分钟来走到一万步了
I had barely two minutes to make 10,000.
我们的保险覆盖过失损坏
Our insurance covers negligence.
但不覆盖对财物的故意损坏
It doesn't cover intentional destruction of property.
而你这属于鲁莽行为
But your behavior here was reckless,
这就恰好落在了中间地带
which puts us squarely in a gray area.
-有多中间 -认为是哪种都可以
- How gray? - It's a discretionary determination.
我懂了
I see.
我能做什么来让你做出那个判断
Is there anything I can do to inform that discretion?
什么意思
Meaning what?
就是我怎么才能让你明白
How can I help you understand
这其实 真的是一个意外
that this was, in fact, an accident?
你在贿赂我吗
Are you trying to bribe me?
当然不是 我...
Of course not. I'm --
是吧
Right?
我想进一步的调查
I suppose further investigation
可能会对查清事实有所帮助
could shed some light on the incident.
当然
It would.
二轮问卷调查 可能还需要证词
A secondary questionnaire, deposition, perhaps.
我会非常配合的
You'll find me very forthcoming.
很好
Good.
我们在晚餐的时候再进一步讨论吧
Let's discuss this further over dinner.
-晚餐 -没错
- Dinner? - Yes.
-多少 -什么多少
- How much? - For what?
那个花瓶 多少钱
The vase. How much?
最近一次估价是120万美元
It was last appraised at $1.2 million.
我只吃无麸质食物
I'm gluten-free.
很好
Great.
墨西哥贸易协定公布
我们还是直面现实吧
Let's face the facts --
这个协定就是柯克曼的妥协
this deal's the Kirkman compromise,
不是双赢 是双输
not a win-win. It's a lose-lose.
或许他应该...
Well, maybe he should, uh...
赛斯
Seth.
来喝杯啤酒 你应得的
Grab a beer. You deserve one.
我不用 谢谢
Oh, I'm good, thank you.
有人觉得此事上美国在任何方面获益了吗
And does anybody think the United States won anything here?
外面评价怎么样
What's the temperature out there?
不温不火 先生
Lukewarm, sir.
我觉得这评价不够公正
I don't think that's a fair assessment.
堵路结束了
The blockade's over,
国家不用再烧钱了
the country's not hemorrhaging money anymore,
我们还敲定了一项重要贸易协定
and we hammered out a crucial trade agreement.
尽管两边都给了甜头
Despite incentives for both sides,
但结果还是远低于所有人的预期
this thing fell far short of anything anyone wanted.
如果没有人很满意
Well, if no one's happy,
那就说明是个好协定 总统先生
that's the mark of a good deal, sir.
那这可以算非常好的协定了 里拉
Then this was a great deal, Lyor.
亚伦
Aaron!
索菲亚
Sophia.
你好吗 你好吗
Como estas? Como estas?
我很高兴你能来
I'm glad you made it.
我也很高兴
I'm glad I made it.
瞧啊 刚好赶上晚饭
iMíralo! Just in time for dinner!
亚伦
Aaron.
你跟我谈完就传讯了第♥一♥夫♥人♥的母亲
You subpoenaed the First Lady's mother after we spoke?
汉娜...
Hannah --
-你为什么这么做 -我必须这么做
- Why did you do it? - I had to do it.
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 约翰
You're such a bastard, John.
这次我就不跟你计较
I'm gonna give you a pass on that,
因为我们是老朋友了
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表