剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
我不是在提要求
I'm not demanding.
我是在求你们
I am begging.
我来是因为我的哥哥们都死了
I'm here because my brothers are dead.
叔叔们也死了
My uncles, too.
他们和我一样爱我父亲
They loved my father. Just like I do.
但是他太过多疑
But he's paranoid.
认为有一天 他们都会背叛他
Decided one day they were all disloyal.
然后把他们绑在柱子上
Then tied them to posts
用高射炮射死了他们
and fired an anti-aircraft gun at them.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但这件事和他们无关
But this isn't about them.
是的
No, it's not.
是事关贞敏
It's about Jung-Min.
在我父亲知道我背叛他的时候
What do you think my father will do to her
你觉得他会怎么对她
when he learns I defected?
只要我和我女朋友安全了
Once my girlfriend and I are safe,
我会把你们想知道的告诉你们
I will tell you what you want to know.
在这之前绝不松口
Not before.
我想你帮我联♥系♥
I want you to reach out to Dr. Andrea Frost
戴维营
阿帕奇航♥空♥的安德烈娅·弗罗斯特博士
from Apache Aerospace for me.
为了什么 长官
What for, sir?
既然我们要利用金主席的儿子作为筹码
Right now, we're trying to use Chairman Kim's son for leverage.
那我不想孤注一掷
I don't want to put all our eggs in one basket.
东西海州均处于军事备战状态
East and West Hun Chiu are locked in an arms race.
积累得越久 威胁就越大
The longer the build-up, the greater the threat.
她也许是我们手中的王牌
She might be our ace in the hole.
该公♥司♥专门研究
The company specializes
最先进的导弹防御系统
in state-of-the-art missile-defense systems.
那项技术也许能用来缓解两国紧张的关系
That technology could be used to ease tensions.
说服双方聚焦在相互保护方面
Convince the parties to focus on mutual protection
而不是相互摧毁
rather than mutual destruction,
我们也许就能获得突破口
we may get our breakthrough.
对
Right.
尽你所能 把她带来这里
Do what you have to. Get her here.
-马上去做 长官 -谢谢
- On it, sir. - Thank you.
看看他
Look at him.
然后呢
And?
他如此地愤世嫉俗 赛斯
He's a misanthrope, Seth.
一个极度不善社交又内向的人
A socially malformed, introverted creature
无法与人建立亲密的关系
incapable of meaningful human connection.
你有看过如此可悲的事吗
Have you ever seen anything so pathetic?
你也该抹一点
You should put some on as well.
-真的不必了 -皮肤癌就是这样染上的
- No, honestly. - That's how you get skin cancer.
该吃午饭了
And that's lunch.
你要所有白宫的职员都参与这份问卷调查吗
You want all White House staff to get this questionnaire?
是的
Yes.
小艾 这份问卷就像是一场政♥治♥迫♥害♥
Em, this reads like a witch-hunt.
我并没有指控任何人
I'm not accusing anybody of anything.
也差不多了
Just about.
你要求大家公开声明表示忠诚
You're asking for notarized declarations of loyalty.
涉及泄露机密情报的时候
There are no First Amendment rights
还谈什么
when it comes to the leaking of classified information,
保护言论自♥由♥
are there?
这不是宪法的问题
It's not a Constitutional issue.
而是洞察力的问题
It's a perception one.
总统说这是头等大事
The President says this is a priority.
内鬼会对泄露一事撒谎
So, the mole will lie about the leaks.
一旦我们进行了问卷调查
And once we have the questionnaire notarized,
就抓住他作伪证的把柄
we've got them on perjury.
让我整理一下 少一点托尔克马达的残暴性
Let me clean it up a bit, make it a little less Torquemada.
西班牙第一位宗教裁判所大♥法♥官
被认为是中世纪最残暴的教会屠夫
然后你就可以派发下去了
Then you can send it out.
好极了
Great.
这是核心内容吧 大家都要回答这一条
Form central here, right? That one's for everyone.
我们来谈谈为你的那一条吧
Let's talk about the one that's for you.
好吧 W60-3文档
Right. The W60-3.
我真的需要 是因为
I really need it because --
不好意思
excuse me.
什么事
Yes?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
这是赛斯的声明吗
Is this Seth's declaration?
是的
Yes.
他刚刚给我的 所以我想要你的表格
He just got it to me, which is why I wanted yours.
我不希望你看他写的内容
What I didn't want was you reading his.
他说我们
He says that we've been
间断交往近六个月
“intermittently associating for six months."
他是这么描述我们关系的吗
That's how he defines our relationship?
和我间断交往吗
I'm an intermittent association?
这是一份办公室文档 不是情人节情书
This is an office document, not a valentine.
我不确定我是否喜欢被人剖析
I'm not sure I like being put under a microscope.
隐私在白宫真的不是最大的问题吧
Privacy isn't really a big issue at the White House, right?
随时面对随机药检 联调局问话
We submit to random drug tests, FBI interviews.
这不过是份表格而已
This is just a form.
这表格昭告天下说我是赛斯的间断交往对象
That tells the world that I'm Seth's intermittent associate.
我可不想这样被世界下定义
That's not exactly how I want the world to define me.
随你怎么定义 只要把表格交给我就行
Okay. Define it however you want. Just get me that form.
赛斯 我是肯德拉
Seth? Kendra.
你也许要修改一下你的W60-3文档
You may want to revise your W60-3.
弗罗斯特博士 谢谢你来一趟
Dr. Frost, thank you very much for coming.
很荣幸见到你 总统先生
Oh, it's an honor, Mr. President.
我从没来过戴维营
I've never been to Camp David.
你将会上一堂外交速成[坠机]课
Well, you're gonna get a crash course in diplomacy.
我刚刚坐海军一号♥来的
Please don't use the word "Crash"
请别说坠机这个词
for someone who just flew in on Marine One.
某种程度上说 直升机和外交非常相似
In a way, helicopters are a lot like diplomacy.
习惯那种动荡就好了
You just have to get used to the turbulence.
这是金主席和韩总统
Chairman Kim. President Han.
这位是阿帕奇航♥空♥的安德烈娅·弗罗斯特博士
This is Dr. Andrea Frost from Apache Aerospace.
我们见过了
We've met.
我们还没有 因为美国法律禁止我们
We haven't, because U.S. Law forbids us
与国防承包商有生意来往
from doing business with defense contractors.
所以我准备签署一项行政命令
Which is why I'm prepared to sign an executive order
阿帕奇公♥司♥不受此律管理
exempting Apache from that law.
柯克曼总统
President Kirkman?
这是局部性的例外
It's a limited-purpose exception.
我们已经准备好推出新型防空系统
We're ready to roll out a new air-defense system.
新一代"铁穹"防御系统
A next-gen Iron Dome.
以色列国有军工企业拉斐尔国防系统公♥司♥
所研发的全天候及机动型火箭拦截系统
名为反弹系统
It's called Ricochet.
它能拦截98%的导弹
It can take down 98% of all incoming missiles.
我们希望两国都能拥有
And we'd like you both to have it,
从而确保两国彼此间的安全
to ensure your safety from each other.
但是我的国家穷困潦倒
But my country is impoverished.
我们如何支付得起呢
How are we going to afford it?
我们希望西海州
We were hoping that West Hun Chiu
能够支付前期成本
would cover the up-front cost.
我们不能这么做 总统先生
We cannot do that, Mr. President.
总统女士 您可以 也会做到
Madam President, you can and you will
除非您不想要我国继续军事援助了
if you want my country's continued military support.
这也不是白送的 总统女士
And it's not a gift, Madam President.
我们会起草一份偿还日程
We'll structure a repayment schedule
东海州会全额带息地还给你们
so East Hun Chiu can pay you in full, with interest.
而为了报答你们的慷慨
And in exchange for your generosity,
东海州会终止他们的核试验
East Hun Chiu will halt its nuclear program
并接受检查
and allow inspections.
我们没有进行核试验
We have no nuclear program.
这是西海州的舆♥论♥手段
That is West Hun Chiu propaganda.
那就接受检查
Then allow the inspections,
这样或许我们还能重新考虑一下制裁问题
and maybe we can reconsider sanctions.
我需要跟我的代表商讨一下
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表