剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
All of it.
人们因此而死
People are dead,
而你的行为甚至不是因为自己坚信的东西
and it's not even because of something you believe in.
我们还要不要交易了
Do we have a deal or not?
没有交易了
No, we don't.
除非你为我做点事情
Not until you do something for me.
说出联调局局长的名字
You're gonna say the name of the FBI director,
约翰·法索
John Foerstel.
他是我的朋友 你害死了他
He was my friend, and you helped murder him.
-我从没见过这个人 -说他的名字
- I never met the man. - Say his name.
-汉娜 -说
- Hannah - Say it!
约翰·法索
John Foerstel!
现在开始写
Now start writing.
一周后
赛斯 还要多长时间
Seth, how long is this gonna take?
我整个周都在说 尼尔 没有时间表
As I've been saying all week, Neil, there is no timetable.
这场军事打击将在摧毁所有的
The strikes will continue
军事目标前持续下去
until all the military objectives have been met,
包括酋长的投降
including the surrender of the Emir.
但赛斯 酋长和他的指挥官一直躲着
But, Seth, the Emir - and his command are in hiding.
现在基本上是在跟游击军战斗
You're basically fighting a guerilla army now.
抱歉 这有什么问题吗
Sorry. Is there a question there?
总统有考虑派出地面部队吗
Is the President considering committing ground troops?
所有的军事选择都在考虑中 卡拉
All military options are on the table. Carla.
总统有信心美国公众会
Is the President confident of the support
支持这项长时间的冲突吗
of the American public for a prolonged conflict?
是的 83%的美国民众
Yeah, you know, look, 83% of the American public
都支持总统处理这场战争的方法
support the President's handling of this war,
所以我们的战线是统一的
so we're looking at a united front.
有问题吗
Problem?
傻机器吞了我的钱
Stupid thing took my money.
它本来就是这样吧
Think it's supposed to do that.
但好歹吐出点东西作为回报
And cough up something in return.
谢了 迈克
Thanks, Mike.
你是特种部队的对吗
Uh, you were Special Forces, right?
之前是的
In a previous life.
我哥哥罗伊斯也是
My brother Royce is, too.
从库纳米事件发生后
I haven't heard from him
我就再也没收到他的消息
since this Kunami thing kicked off.
通讯封闭在军事活动中很常见
Radio silence is - par for the course, actually.
因为所有部队都在为可能的任务做准备
'Cause all the teams have to prep for possible deployment.
并不代表他去了哪里
Doesn't mean he's going anywhere.
我也是这样认为的
I thought as much.
只是不习惯断了联♥系♥
Just not used to being out of touch.
罗伊斯是哪个军种的
What's Royce's branch of service?
海军
Navy.
海豹突击三队
SEAL Team Three.
这些家伙能照顾好自己的
Those guys - can take care of themselves.
换我就不担心
I wouldn't worry.
如果那个机器又不正常了
If that thing starts acting up again,
给我发个信♥号♥♥
send up a flare.
我知道怎么"温柔"对待它
I know how to sweet-talk it.
谢了 迈克
Thanks, Mike.
卫星图已经证实库纳米
Satellite imagery has confirmed the presence
叛军领袖阿马尔·哈马兹
of Kunami rebel leader Amal Hamzi
在库纳米西部边境出现
on the western border of Kunami.
没办法联络上他 说我们可以
And no way to get word to him that we'll back him
从资金和后勤方面支持他吗
with logistical and financial support?
没办法 女士 他拒绝联络
No, ma'am, he's incommunicado,
这也就是为什么得用老办法
which is why we have to do things the old way --
派出总统特使 汉娜·威尔士探员
a presidential emissary -- Agent Hannah Wells.
她将由一支已经在库纳米国内的
Who will be escorted by a squad from SEAL Team Three,
海豹突击三队小组护送
who are already in country.
总统先生 如果行动失败
Mr. President, if the mission fails,
我们得尽快考虑其他办法
we need to consider other options fast.
伍斯特部长是对的 总统先生
Secretary Wooster's right, sir.
到时候我们得告诉美国民众
We'll have to inform the American people
我国士兵战死他乡
that soldiers died in battle on foreign soil.
国内外都在死人
Deaths at home and abroad?
总统先生 公众们会要求血债血还的
Sir, the public will be baying for blood.
还有士兵们
And more soldiers.
我没有授权这项行动因为我觉得会失败
I didn't authorize this mission because I thought it would fail.
话虽如此 将军 我希望能
Having said that, General, I would like to go over
再仔细过一遍你的地面进攻计划
your plan again for a major ground offensive.
部队需要在72小时内准备就绪
Our soldiers would need to be ready in 72 hours.
是的 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
总统先生 国会领导正在杜鲁门室
Sir, the Congressional leadership is waiting for you
-等着您 -谢谢
- in the Truman room. - Thank you.
暂时就这些
That'll be all for now.
一支只有总统想要派出的海豹突击队
A SEAL team that only the President wanted inserted?
如果能赢的话 为什么要入侵他人国家
Why would we invade a country if we're winning fr--
我们不是要赢 里拉 是要削弱敌人的决心
We're not winning, Lyor. We're weakening the enemy's resolve.
这就是在赢
Which is winning.
还有特种部队不是在入侵
And Special Forces is not an invasion.
那是入侵的前奏
No, it's just a prelude to one.
亚伦 你应该劝劝总统
Aaron, you should be talking sense to the President.
怎么劝 说里拉不喜欢这样做
What do you want me to say? Lyor doesn't like the optics?
我不喜欢的是战争
What I don't like is war.
而且战期越长 总统的授权就
And the longer this goes on, the more likely
越有可能是造成人员伤亡的原因之一
the President's mandate will be one of the casualties.
我们的职责就是从源头阻止它发生
Our job is to prevent that from happening.
不 那是你的职责
No, your job.
我的职责是协调军事政策
My job is to coordinate military policy.
-各位 -有一件事我想不明白
- Guys... - But one thing I haven't figured out --
你在这到底是干什么的
what the hell is it exactly you do here?
我要让每个人都不要太难看
I make everyone look good.
我应该收你双倍钱
I should charge you double.
各位 别吵了
Hey. Guys.
说真的 战事当头
Seriously, we are on a war footing.
我们要携手共进 一致对敌
It is forward, march -- together.
舍施尔山 库纳米
好了 威尔士探员 我们距离叛军领导人
Okay, Agent Wells, we're 13 klicks
阿马尔·哈马兹的营地还有13公里
from rebel leader Amal Hamzi's camp.
为了避人耳目 我们会走山路
We'll take the mountain pass to keep us out of eyeshot
之后会和我们的向导拉米·巴希尔
and meet our guide, Rami Bashir,
在这条小溪汇合后再出发
at this creek and go from there.
走吧 上校
Lead on, Captain.
-我们出发吧 -是的 长官
- Let's move out. - Yes, sir.
11点方向有动静
Movement, 11 o'clock!
敌人来了
Incoming!
压制火力
Suppressing fire!
分小组前进
Move forward in teams!
侧面有袭击
We're being flanked!
中东战争
第五舰队继续行动
-特雷 -嗨
- Trey. - Hey.
你来真让我惊喜
What a nice surprise.
是啊 我的旧金山湾区之旅延期了
Yeah, well, my trip to the Bay Area got postponed.
所以来看看 你想不想一起吃个午饭
Thought I'd see - if you wanted to have lunch.
虽然现在时机不是很好
Although probably not a good time.
对我而言 没有好时机一说
For me, there's no such thing as a good time,
所以你只能有什么吃什么
which is why you got to take what you can get.
我打电♥话♥给厨房♥ 让他们送点东西上来
I'll call down to the kitchen, have them send something up.
我真的很想看看加州兀鹫
I really want to try California condor.
不可能的
Not gonna happen.
-斑点猫头鹰呢 -给你个安格斯汉堡
- Spotted owl? - You're gonna get an Angus burger,
你会喜欢的
and you're gonna like it.
在忙什么
How you doing?
正在打仗 预算不足
Well, we're at war, got a budget deficit,
还有我无法解决的入侵危机
and a hacking crisis that I can't solve.
欲戴王冠 必承其重
Heavy lies the head...
不幸的是 我的王冠只有荆棘
Unfortunately, the crown I'm wearing seems to only have thorns.
有坚持去治疗吗
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表