剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
能平息这件事[止血]
It'll stop the bleeding.
里拉 子弹不能止血
Lyor, bullets don't stop bleeding.
只会流血
They start it.
我们要稳住你的根基 先生
We need to stabilize your base, sir.
如果要走这条路 我们就不能回头了
If I go down this road, there's no turning back.
-我们要找另一个办法 -总统先生
- We will find another way. - Mr. President --
我们会找到的
We will find another way.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
赛斯 能谈谈吗
Seth? I need a minute.
对于”傻瓜门"我没什么要说的 蒂芙尼
I have nothing else to say about Suckergate, Tiffany.
很好 因为我要问的是传票的事
Good. Because I wanted to ask about a subpoena.
什么传票
What subpoena?
一个线人告诉我有张传票是给白宫的
One a source tells me was issued to the White House
与伊卡洛斯科技公♥司♥被调查的事有关
in connection with an investigation into Icarus Astrotech.
-给白宫的哪个人 -问你呢
- To whom at the White House? - You tell me.
你是在套我话
You're fishing.
我要报道
I'm going to publish.
报道什么 关于一张发给
Publish what? A story about a subpoena
白宫里不知道哪个人的传票吗
issued to an unspecified person in this building?
那你是在否认了
So you're denying it then?
否认白宫里有人被发传票了吗
That someone in the White House has been subpoenaed?
-直接说吧 -赛斯 拜托
Categorically. Seth, come on --
算了吧
Go fish.
达♥赖♥厄斯·克雷的船停在巴尔的摩港
Darius Cray's boat is moored at the Port of Baltimore.
三天前
Three days ago,
他延长了两周的租期
he extended his slip rental for two weeks.
而今天下午 在我们跟他谈过之后
And this afternoon, right after we spoke to him,
他跟港务长提出申请 要求今天晚上就离港
he filed paperwork with the harbormaster to leave tonight.
他的嫌疑大不大
How strong a suspect is he?
有逃跑的风险 没有不在场证据
A flight risk. No alibi.
很大动机
Plenty of motive.
况且我们有他的车停在
Plus we have video of his car
夏洛特·索恩酒店外的视频
outside Charlotte Thorn's hotel
就在她被杀的两晚前
two nights before she was killed.
也就是说他可能已经当面对质过了
Which means he could have been spoiling for a confrontation.
这些间接证据够不够申请逮捕令
Is it enough circumstantial evidence for a warrant?
找对法官就行
If you know the right judge.
给我一个小时
Give me an hour.
我们失去了很多支持
We've lost a lot of support with this
-就因为"美国人都是傻瓜”的评论 -等等
- "Americans are suckers" Comment. - Okay, hold on.
这件事跟总统的
The word "Suckers" has nothing to do
清洁空气行动完全没有关系
with the President's Clean Air Initiative.
当然有
Sure it does.
总统的计划要求我们提高排放标准
The President's plan requires us to up emissions standards.
这要花费我们几百万美元
That's gonna cost us hundreds of millions.
我们需要有回报
And we want something in return.
如果这届政♥府♥遭受了重创
But, if the Administration's been crippled,
你们还能为我们做什么呢
what can you do for us?
总统提出的联邦税收优♥惠♥已经
The federal tax incentives the President's proposing are --
赛斯 你没明白
Seth, you're not listening.
他怎么让这个政策通过呢
How's he gonna pass those now?
多努点力就行
With a little elbow grease.
各位 请坐
Everybody, please sit.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry for interrupting.
赛斯 你很好地
Seth, you're doing a great job
解释了这个法案的重要性
explaining the importance of this bill.
不过我还是想拿出时间
But I wanted to take a moment
来这里感谢你们各位
and come down here and thank you myself
能来听我们的想法
for being here, for listening.
而且我希望你们能和我们一起
And I hope you will join me
为我们的子孙后代创造一个更好的未来
in making a better future for our children.
好吧
Right.
他们不怎么友好
They're not the friendliest group.
我得说
I have to say,
我还指望你能挺我呢
I was hoping for a little support from you.
我产的都是电动车
My cars are electric.
也按你的要求延迟了自动化工厂的建设
I've delayed automating my plants at your request.
-我坐在办公室里就在挺你了 -我知道你非常慷慨
-I gave at the office. - I know. I know. And generously.
但你是行业先锋
But you're an industry leader.
你的沉默其实影响很大
Your silence spoke volumes.
如果你刚才觉得我们没有什么热情
If you sensed a lack of enthusiasm in there,
你说得对
you're right.
那间房♥里的人想要知道
The people in that room want to know
他们支持的是胜利的一方
they're backing a winner.
拜托 只是一句话
Come on. It was one word.
不只是一句话这么简单 总统先生
It's not about the word, sir.
而是领导能力
It's about leadership.
如果你无法领导人♥民♥ 你也无法领导企业家
If you can't lead the people, you can't lead CEOs.
我只是在讽刺
I was being sarcastic.
到头来 洞察力才是一切
In the end, perception is everything.
从我宣誓就职那一刻起
I've been fighting on behalf of the American people
我就一直在为美国人♥民♥的利益而奋斗
from the second I was sworn in.
而他们现在认为我在反对他们
Now they think I'm fighting against them.
他们没这么认为 总统先生
No, they don't, sir.
我们所到之处 你都在鼓舞人们
Everywhere we go, you inspire people.
但问题是
But the problem is...
没事 迈克 把话说完
It's all right, Mike. Finish the sentence.
总统先生 当有人使出卑鄙手段的时候
Sir, when someone takes a cheap shot,
你不作回应
you don't respond.
我不喜欢揭发丑闻
I don't like mudslinging.
这不是我的为人
It's not who I am.
不是要诬蔑 总统先生
Don't sling mud, sir.
而是投寄希望
Sling hope.
那才是人♥民♥想要的斗志
See, that's the fight people want.
是你给予他们的希望
It's the hope you give them.
有时这会迷失在那些抨击中
And sometimes it gets lost under all these attacks.
你未来也许很适合从政 迈克
You just might have a future in politics, Mike.
不了 总统先生
No, sir.
我喜欢能看得到的战斗
I like my fights where I can see them.
直面而来的战斗
Right in front of me.
明智
Smart.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他们在卸载货物
They're unloading something.
威尔士呼叫基地
Wells to base.
疑犯正在离开现场
Suspect's leaving the scene.
我们现在过去 看看那艘船
We're heading over there now to check out the boat.
是达♥赖♥厄斯·克雷
It's Darius Cray.
克雷的船上
You know, Cray's boat
藏有五百万美元的黑市军♥火♥
had a $5 million cache of black-market munitions.
我们认为他和G20峰会的其中一位代表
And we think he was making a back-room deal
进行幕后交易
with one of the G-20 delegates
给一场叛乱提供装备
to arm an insurgency.
他已经被逮捕了 总统先生
His arrest was all over the wire, sir.
孟买♥♥把他与泰米尔武装分离主义分子联♥系♥在一起
Mumbai is linking him with arming Tamil separatists.
来自南亚次大♥陆♥的民族之一
而法国人谴责他
The French are blaming him
把C4炸♥弹♥卖♥♥给巴斯克的叛乱分子
for selling C-4 to Basque insurgents.
欧洲比利牛斯山西部地区
现在我们将他绳之以法
And we're the ones who brought him to justice.
好极了
It's excellent.
先暂且不提这些
That's burying the lede.
现在最重要的
What's important here, right now,
就是他是否和索恩的死有关
is whether or not he was connected to Thorn's murder.
在他身上找到的枪与杀死夏洛特·索恩的枪
The gun found on him was the same model,
型号♥和口径都一致
same caliber used to kill Charlotte Thorn.
我们正在检测弹道特性
We're running ballistics.
-克雷开口了吗 -没 总统先生
- Is Cray talking? - No, sir.
他正在恢复中 还请了律师
He's in recovery and lawyered up.
只要收到弹道报告 我立刻通知你
As soon as ballistics is back, I'll let you know.
好了 我们应该发布新闻声明
Okay. We should issue a press release.
等拿到弹道报告之后再发
Yeah. When ballistics is back.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表