剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
If you could just give me the name of the officer, I --
就这样吧 斯隆小姐
That will be all, Miss Sloane.
祝您愉快
Have a good day.
如果你不知道怎么用枪
Now, you shouldn't play with guns
就不要玩
if you don't know how to use them.
而我 我可是知道怎么开枪的
Me? I know how to use them.
现在你肯告诉我那个银行职员的名字了吗
Now, would you like to give me the name of that bank officer?
是否撤销指控取决于那天法官的决定
Quashing this thing is gonna come down to the judge of the day.
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
如果轻易让第♥一♥夫♥人♥撤销控诉的话
And the optics of giving the First Lady a pass
他们会很有很大压力
could weigh heavily on them.
他们应该担忧的是
What should weigh heavily on them
-这整件事就是个圈套 -艾丽克斯
- is that this is a damn set-up. - Alex.
我们要他撤诉 汤姆
We're moving to quash, Tom.
肯德拉 麻烦你先出去吧
Kendra, could you give us a moment, please?
我们要先商量一下
We need to discuss this.
-好的 总统先生 -谢谢
- Yes, sir. - Thank you.
这场政♥治♥阴谋已经持续几个月了
This witch hunt has been going on for months.
我知道
I know.
我不想给法索有更多的机会
I don't want to give Foerstel any more oxygen.
我们有各种法律性程序 各种策略
Every procedural maneuver, every stratagem --
都可以好好地为己所用
we'll avail ourselves of all of it.
这是逃避 最终还是要面对的
That's only putting off the inevitable.
法索不会因为你利用联邦法律程序
Foerstel's not gonna back down
而就此罢休的
just because you quote the Federal Rules of Procedure.
这是我们唯一可行的策略了 汤姆
It's our only viable tactic, Tom.
迄今为止我们只是一味防守
It's what we've been doing so far -- playing defense.
然后眼看事态进展
And look where it's gotten us.
离悬崖边缘越来越近
Closer to the precipice.
那我们就退后啊
Well, then, let's step back.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
你是个战士
You are a fighter.
这是我爱你的原因之一
That's one of the many things I love about you.
但现在我们并没有战斗 而是在逃避
But we're not fighting this. We're hiding,
假装这一切都会过去的 可是并不会
pretending like it's gonna blow over. Well, it's not.
这风暴已经到来很久了
This storm has been coming at us for a while.
我们竭尽所能想逃离 但办不到
We tried to outrun it, but we couldn't.
所以我们要采取别的的策略
So we take a different tact.
我们战斗到底
We dig in. We fight this thing.
早上醒来 发现你不见了
I woke up this morning, and you're not there.
这会让人胡思乱想的
That can really give a guy a complex.
让你睡个美容觉嘛
Well, you needed your beauty sleep.
我是说
Well, I'm saying
我本来可以帮你去查
I could've helped you track down the banker
那个帮忙诬陷第♥一♥夫♥人♥的银行职员
who helped frame the First Lady.
我一个人就能搞定
And I'm saying it wasn't a two-man job.
你啊 汉娜·威尔士 就是一只孤狼
You, Hannah Wells, are a lone wolf.
查到了那个职员的名字的人
Who hunted down the banker's name.
厉害了
Touché.
有查到什么信息吗
Anything on our rogue banker?
运输安♥全♥局♥确认了
TSA confirms Alfonso Lang
阿方索·朗在四天前从希瓦诺拉飞去了杜勒斯
flew from Hewanorra to Dulles four days ago.
有他的工作清单吗
Does he have a sheet?
大量洗钱的信息
A lot of raps for money laundering,
不过都是些很平常的开销
all of which he's beaten.
除此之外 他在禁飞名单上
Otherwise he'd be on the no-fly list.
知道他现在的位置吗
You got a 4-1-1 on his location?
一个国际刑♥警♥的线人告诉我
Nothing past a contact at Interpol telling me
他最近经常跟他们地区的客人会面
he meets with clients in the District pretty regularly
正在策划骗税
to set up tax scams.
我联♥系♥一下大使♥馆♥
Well, I'll contact the Embassy
看看他是不是调查和窃听的对象
to see if he's on - one of their watch lists and tripped a wire.
圣卢西亚受英国的保护
St. Lucia's a British protectorate.
事实上 圣卢西亚是个主♥权♥国家
Actually, St. Lucia is a sovereign nation.
英联邦的成员之一
Part of the Commonwealth.
不错啊 查尔斯
Well done, Charles.
你应该去参加《危险边缘》问答节目
You should go on "Jeopardy!"
你应该
And you should...
你也应该参加
...go on it too.
肯德拉
Hey, Kendra.
好的 我马上到
Yeah, of course. I'll be right there.
白宫顾问需要我帮忙处理一个紧急问题
The White House Counsel needs help with an urgent matter.
没问题
No problem.
有什么消息我会通知你的
I'll call you as soon as I find anything.
好的
All right.
友好相处啊 小伙们
Play nice, boys.
不 我不知道是谁寄的信
No, I don't know who sent it.
但内容倒是真的 我是无辜的
But every word is true. I'm innocent.
我们看了你的档案
We reviewed your file.
你于2001年因谋杀缉毒探员
You were convicted of murdering
卡尔·马利而被裁定有罪
a DEA agent named Carl Marley in 2001.
氯♥胺♥酮♥[毒品]交易走了火
A Ketamine sting gone bad.
检察官说服了陪审团
The prosecutor convinced the jury
认为你的药店存在财政困难
that your pharmacy was in financial trouble.
然后我就开始在黑市上卖♥♥氯♥胺♥酮♥
And that I was trying to sell Ketamine on the black market
我这人连马路都不敢乱穿
when I never even jaywalked.
在你店附近的公园发现了马利的尸体
Marley's body was found in a park near your store.
他被一支至今都没找到的枪爆头
Shot in the face with a gun that was never located.
第二天在你的库房♥地上
Traces of his blood were found the next day
发现他的血迹
on your storage room floor.
每天都有二十个人来往于库房♥
20 people were in that room every day.
每个人都有可能把血迹带进去
Anyone could've dragged it in.
那你的辩护律师呢 德恩先生
What about your trial lawyer, Mr. Dern?
我们能跟他谈谈吗
Can we talk to him?
不行
No.
他三年前就死了
He died three years ago.
不过他活着的时候也没发挥多大用处
But he was pretty worthless when he was alive.
审讯后你还剩多少积蓄
And how much money did you have left after the trial?
算了一下发现
As it turned out,
刚好够提出上诉
just enough to appeal the sentence.
德恩先生 本案绝大多数都是间接证据
Mr. Dern, this was a highly circumstantial case.
你的律师太糟糕了
Your lawyer did a bad job.
我们要帮你伸冤
We're going to look into this for you.
那太好了
That's great.
但我已经不能再上诉了
But I believe I've exhausted my appeals.
不是上诉
It wouldn't be an appeal.
是减刑
It would be a commutation.
如果总统先生同意
And if the President were to grant that,
我没有意见
I wouldn't have words.
但我等待正义伸张已经很久了
But I've been waiting for justice for a long time,
然而它从未来过
and it's never come.
希望是个危险的东西
Hope is a dangerous thing.
我不想像个懦夫那样
I don't want to die a coward
到死还为那个不会到来的死缓而祈祷
praying for a reprieve that's never coming.
我不想给我的孩子们留下这种遗憾
That's not a legacy I want for my children.
那就别祈祷了
Then don't pray.
好好准备
Prepare.
接下来就交给我们
And let us do our thing.
钱德勒·德恩有两个硕士学位
Chandler Dern has two master's degrees.
你觉得一个律师
Does it make any sense to you that a lawyer,
而且是个半吊子
even a -- a crooked one,
能说服他不要提出上诉吗
could convince him that it was a good idea not to appeal?
完全不信
Not even a little bit.
他有个儿子在盖瑟斯堡
He's got a son in Gaithersburg.
去听听他怎么说
Let's see what he has to say.
富兰克 谢谢你见我们
Frank, thank you for talking to us.
我很高兴你们来调查我父亲的判决
I'm thrilled that you're looking into my father's sentence.
你们真的认为有机会
Do you really think there's a chance
得到总统先生的帮助吗
the President might step in?
这取决于我们的调查结果
It depends on our investigation.
我能帮到什么吗
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表