剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
这将是第一块倒下的多米诺骨牌
it could be the first domino to fall.
没错 关岛 美属萨摩亚
Mm-hmm, Guam, American Samoa,
马里亚纳群岛都会效仿
the Marianas could follow.
对于美国来说 这些领地极具战略意义
All of which are of critical strategic importance to the U.S.
听着 如果我们不能说服州长
Look, if we can't talk the governor down,
柯克曼将会被认为是导致美♥利♥坚♥帝国
Kirkman's legacy could be presiding over
逐步崩塌的罪魁祸首
the gradual dismantling of the American empire.
我现在可不关心什么逐步崩塌
Gradual dismantling isn't what I'm worried about today.
咱们要处理好这件事 然后就回阿♥拉♥莫
Let's close this deal and get back to the Alamo.
他们需要支援
They need reinforcements...
尽管我手上没人
even if I don't.
里拉 我不是援军 我效力于佩雷斯参议员
Lyor, I'm not a reinforcement. I worked for Senator Perez.
他是发展委员会的领导
He's the head of the International Development Committee.
我很熟悉那里
I know the region.
好吧 我们还有时间
Okay, look, we've got some time.
我到街上买♥♥杯咖啡
I'm gonna hit the coffee shop down the street.
你要学学我 把这习惯改掉
Hey, you should kick that habit like I did.
咖♥啡♥因♥会让人变得易怒及焦虑
You know, caffeine makes a person irritable and anxious.
妈的
Ow! Son of a bitch.
这是采采蝇吗
Is that a tsetse fly?
待会见
Um, see you later.
你觉得总统先生
Do you have any idea
该如何驳回这些刑事指控
how the President can fight these criminal charges?
最好的方法就是让总统行驶行政特权
The President's best bet is to assert executive privilege
撤销公诉书
to quash the indictment.
那样的话司法部长就会上诉
But the attorney general would just appeal,
案子就会留在法庭
and the case would be stuck in the courts.
这会削弱政♥府♥公信力
It would cripple the administration's credibility.
我们得让司法部长相信
We need to convince the A.G.
汉娜并非按照总统的指令行事
that Hannah wasn't acting at the President's behest.
她得立马给我们写一份宣誓书
She needs to give us an affidavit now.
-这不可能 -为什么
- That's not gonna happen. - Why not?
汉娜忠于总统先生
Hannah is loyal to the President.
她可以证明
She can attest truthfully
总统先生从未指示她犯罪
that he never directed her to commit a crime.
她消失了
She went off the grid.
我联♥系♥不上她
I can't get ahold of her.
韦茅斯女子学校 英国伦敦
你好 我想找艾米·布利克
Hi. I'm looking for Amy Bleecker.
艾米不在这
Amy's not here.
你知道她去哪了吗
Do you know where she went?
我们刚刚放春假
We just broke for our spring hiatus.
她下周就会回来了
She should be back next week.
你有她的地址吗
You don't have an address for her, do you?
没有 我们不太熟
No, we're not really close.
电♥话♥号♥码呢
What about a phone number?
她没有手♥机♥
She doesn't have a mobile.
一个上这么好的学校的十六岁女孩
So a 16-year-old who goes to a fancy school
却没有手♥机♥
doesn't have a phone,
她室友也不知道该怎么联♥系♥上她
her roommate has no clue how to get in touch with her,
还有一张似乎从来没有人睡的床
and she has a bed that looks like it's never been slept in.
我不认为艾米走了
I don't think Amy is gone.
我认为你就是艾米 你一个人住
I think that you're Amy, and you live here alone.
爸爸 我应该来找你的
Dad, I would've come to you.
来 给我看看
Come on. Let me see it.
乔治城大学
Georgetown.
对
Yep.
恭喜你 你的首选学校
Congratulations. Your first choice.
我的首选其实是夏威夷
My first choice - was any school in Hawaii,
但我发现我也可以在间隔年学冲浪
but I figure I can learn to surf during a gap year.
去了乔治城大学 以后可以自己开冲浪学校
You go to Georgetown, you can open up a surfing school.
咱们庆祝一下吧 一起吃顿饭 地点你选
Let's celebrate. Dinner wherever you want.
太好了
Good.
坐空军一号♥去意大利尝尝正宗的披萨吧
Let's take Air Force One to Italy and get some real pizza.
康涅狄格州的伯特利怎么样 连夜出发
How about Bertelli's on Connecticut, and we shoot the moon?
-我能喝酒吗 -不行
- Can I get a beer? - No.
但我真的太为你而感到自豪了 过来吧
But I'm really proud of you. Come here.
抱歉打扰一下 李奥
Sorry to interrupt, Leo.
总统先生 您需要马上去一趟指挥中心
Mr. President, you're needed in Command Ops.
我儿子刚考进乔治城大学了
My son just got into Georgetown.
立正
Ten-hut!
将军 发生什么事了
General, what's going on?
长官 国家地震情报中心监测到
Sir, the NEIC detected a massive 8.2 earthquake
在距离陶拉西海岸线24公里的隐没带
in a subduction zone 15 miles off the coast of Taurasi,
发生了8.2级大地震 正引发海啸
triggering a tsunami.
我们没有足够时间让群众从海岸线撤离 先生
And we didn't have enough time to evacuate the coastline, sir.
-亚伦 马上联♥系♥赛斯和里拉 -是 长官
- Aaron, reach out to Seth and Lyor. Now. - Yes, sir.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-大家快来看看 -怎么了
- You guys, check it out. - What's up, man?
-天啊 那是什么 -疯了吧
- Geez. What is that? - That's crazy.
快看那里
Look at that.
大事不妙
That's not good.
他们都不接电♥话♥ 总统先生
Neither one is answering, sir.
议员 上千人在陶拉西遇难
Senators, hundreds are dead in Taurasi,
成千上万人失踪了
thousands more missing,
还有我的两个高级职员
including two of my senior staff.
我们要在这事发展成全面的人道主义危机之前
We need to get a handle on this
着手处理好它
before it becomes a full-blown humanitarian crisis.
我们同意你的说法
And we're sympathetic.
那里还有一千五百名美国游客
There are 1,500 American tourists
需要马上被撤离
who should be evacuated immediately.
第八舰队已在160公里外
The Eighth Fleet is 100 miles out.
正要前去接游客们回家
They're moving in to pick them up.
但那里还有八十万当地人
But there are also - 800,000 civilians... locals ...
他们需要饮用水 食物 医疗物资
who need fresh water, food, medical supplies.
这些他们早该在跟我们断绝关系前
All of which - they should've thought about
考虑清楚这些事
before cutting ties with us.
他们也还没正式这么做
They haven't formally done that.
关键是 他们不能想走就走
Point is, if they want out of our sphere of influence,
想来就来的啊
they can't slither back in when it suits them.
恕我直言 议员 这个国家有着
With all due respect, Senator, this nation has a noble history
救人于水深火热之中的历史
of helping people when they're in trouble.
孩子们现在性命垂危 我们可以施以援手的
Children are dying, and we can stop it.
你说吧
Go ahead.
我们可以批准三百万美元的救援物资
We can authorize a supplemental aid package of $3 million.
那就是每人几块钱 装装样子而已
That's a few dollars a person. It's cosmetic.
接下来几天我们会跟拨款委员会商量
We'll talk to Appropriations over the next few days,
看我们能提供些什么
see what we can come up with.
我们尽力了 总统先生
Best we can do, sir.
感谢你们
Thank you.
艾米丽 你那么快回来干嘛
Emily, what the hell are you doing back so soon?
职责所在啊 先生 我没事
My job, sir. I'm fine.
他们不想奖赏叛徒 总统先生
They don't want to reward a renegade province, sir.
那是原因之一 还有其他政♥治♥因素
That's part of it. The other part's political.
你是陶拉西的救世主 你会赢得民心的
You're the savior of Taurasi, you get a P.R. Bump.
这样可以减少
It reduces the pressure on you
你接受司法部长协议的压力
to take the attorney general's deal.
议员想尽可能得到比你大的影响力
T-The senators want as much leverage over you as they can get.
我不打算用这些人的生命来玩弄政♥治♥
Well, I'm not gonna play politics with these people's lives.
在国会会有多少支持救助计划
How much support do we have in Congress for an aid package?
有一些吧 但不足以超过党领导分子
Some, but not enough to overcome party leadership.
那就问问肯德拉 看我们能不能利用总统执行令
Then ask Kendra if - we can circumvent the Congress
绕过国会的批准
with an executive order.
好的 先生 联♥系♥上赛斯或者里拉没有
Yes, sir. Have we heard from Seth or Lyor?
海浪把手♥机♥基地塔给击倒了
The wave took down the cell towers,
现在正全力抢修恢复服务
and providers are working to restore service.
我们正在仔细寻找他们
We're turning over every stone to find them.
那孩子还袭击我
That kid clocked me.
-有其父必有其女 -她是害怕了
- Like father, like daughter. - Well, she's scared.
她大概是发现了自己的父亲撒谎
She's probably figured out her father isn't who he said he was,
那就意味着我可能是坏人
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表