剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
所以我建议你开始回答我们的问题
So I'd suggest you start answering our questions.
三十年前 克里姆林宫通过一个空壳公♥司♥
30 years ago, the Kremlin had a minority ownership
持有了少数伊卡洛斯科技公♥司♥的股份
in Icarus Astrotech through a shell company.
苏联政♥府♥有伊卡洛斯的股份
The Soviets had stake in Icarus?
是的 为了监视美国♥军♥事设备
Yes, to keep tabs - on American military hardware --
这项行动随着戈尔巴乔夫改革
a mission that ended with Perestroika
指20世纪80年代苏联发生的社会 政♥治♥和经济变革
莫斯科被剥离时结束
when Moscow divested.
但是当劳埃德开始陷害第♥一♥夫♥人♥及她的母亲
But when Lloyd stated setting up the First Lady and her mother
暗示她们与伊卡洛斯有贿赂丑闻时
by suggesting an ongoing bribery scandal with Icarus,
莫斯科那边开始担心了
Moscow got worried.
他们认为如果我们发现伊卡洛斯与俄♥罗♥斯♥有关系
They thought if we discovered the Icarus/Russia connection,
我们会认为俄♥罗♥斯♥与劳埃德相勾结
we'd think Russia was in league with Lloyd.
而且你知道 结果会怎么样
And you know - what that would have led to.
全面怀疑俄♥罗♥斯♥就是
Full suspicions that Russia was behind
国会大厦爆♥炸♥案和威胁总统生命安全的
the Capitol bombing and the attempts
幕后黑手
on the President's life,
也会怀疑俄方企图扳倒你们的政♥府♥
that Moscow was trying to bring down your government.
我被委任 阻止第二次冷战
I was deputized - to prevent another Cold War.
所以你其实是个好人
So you're actually a good guy.
我没帮你抓劳埃德吗
Helped you catch Lloyd, didn't I?
之后你就点燃了仓库
Then you torched a warehouse
向银行员工泄密
and you tipped off the banker
是谁帮忙陷害第♥一♥夫♥人♥的
who helped set up the First Lady.
这一点我承认
I'll admit to that.
当我们白费力气忙活的时候
And while we were spinning our wheels,
你却让第♥一♥夫♥人♥
you allowed the First Lady
卷入了一场法律战
to get sucked in to a legal battle
间接的导致了她的死亡
that indirectly ended her life.
我承认 我说的不全是实话
I admit, my account is not exactly square,
这也就是为什么我带着情报而来
which is why I'm here with information.
留着说给法官听吧
Tell it to the judge.
你们有一枚火箭会在十五分钟后升空
You have a rocket launch in 15 minutes.
阻止它 不然你们将失去这枚火箭
Stop it now - or you're going to lose it.
你个骗子
You're a liar.
不 我说的是实话
No, I am telling the truth,
如果你不相信我 那枚火箭就要坠落了
and if you don't listen to me, that rocket is going down.
如果我们现在终止营救任务
If we abort the rescue mission now,
等下一次我们准备好发射的时候
by the time we're in a position to launch another one,
宇航员很可能已经死了
the astronauts will most likely be dead.
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
我们的宇航局有可能被入侵了
Who provided us with the Intel
这个情报的是谁提供的
that our space agency may have been hacked?
一名俄♥罗♥斯♥特工
A Russian operative.
但凭这一点这情报就很值得怀疑
Well, that alone is a reason for healthy skepticism.
通常情况下是这样
Normally it would be,
但这一次俄♥罗♥斯♥的损失比我们更多
but Russia's got more to lose here than we do.
他们有两名的宇航员在上面
They have two - of their own astronauts up there
对此次太空计划的投资也比我们多
and more invested in their space program.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
事实是 我们别无选择
Truth is, - we don't really have a choice.
如果我们已经被入侵了 还是照常发射
If we've been hacked and we launch,
我们将失去一枚火箭
we lose a rocket.
如果我们不发射 宇航员会死
If we don't, the astronauts die.
只能选条路走
Calculus only cuts one way.
-打开所有通风口 -收到 打开通风口
- All vents are open. - Copy. Vents open.
燃料全开 预备主引擎启动
GLS is go for main engine start.
2...1...0...
2...1...0...
主引擎启动
Main engine start.
发射
Lift off.
加速度正常
Positive rate.
发射已确认
Lift-off confirmed.
阿尔斐俄斯四号♥是...
Alpheus Four is...
恭喜 总统先生
Congratulations, sir.
开始调节油门加速
Go for throttle up.
调节加速 确认
Throttle up. Confirmed.
阿尔斐俄斯四号♥顺利发射
A beautiful lift-off for Alpheus Four
向着再补给与维修
on its mission to resupply and repair
国际空间站的任务出发
the International Space Station.
无人驾驶汽车车载贵重货物
The unmanned vehicle carries precious cargo.
-初始化滚转程序 -收到 滚转程序启动
- Initiate roll program. - Roger. Roll program.
飞行总部 发现异常情况
Flight, you have an anomaly.
火箭偏离标称轨道
An off-nominal trajectory heading uprange.
发生了什么
What just happened?
指令控制 我们需要状态更新
Command control, we need a status update.
火箭无响应
The rocket is non-responsive.
阿尔斐俄斯四号♥正转道飞向海岸
Alpheus Four is veering toward the coast.
建议立即摧毁
Recommend immediate destruct.
总统先生 火箭将在居民区坠落
Sir, the rocket's going down in a populated area.
我们必须得终止发射
We have to terminate the launch.
我很抱歉 总统先生
I'm sorry, sir.
终止发射 执行
RSO, execute.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
汉娜 我们需要谈谈
Hannah, we need to talk.
我们得赶快给这些宇航员提供水
We have to get those astronauts water fast.
最快还需要多久才能发射另一枚火箭
How long before we can launch another rocket?
总统先生 我们要暂时搁置发射计划
Sir, we need to ground the fleet
直到弄清楚哪里出了问题
until we can ascertain what went wrong.
这是标准操作流程
It's standard protocol.
总统可以推♥翻♥的标准协议
Which the President can override.
是的 但我们还有后勤问题
Well, yes, but we have logistical problems, as well.
中♥央♥处理器需要重新制♥造♥ 重新编程
The replacement CPU needs to be remanufactured, reprogrammed.
-这可能需要几天 -少不了
- That could take days. - At a minimum.
简单来说我们就是无法使救援火箭及时到达
Sir, we simply can't get a rescue rocket up there in time.
所以我们需要帮助
So we need help.
是的
Yes.
俄♥罗♥斯♥是唯一一个拥有
Russia's the only country with a rocket
能尽快给太空站再补给的火箭的国家
that can get up quickly enough to resupply the space station.
预言此次灾难的那个人
The person who predicted this disaster
是一个俄♥罗♥斯♥双面间谍
is a Russian double agent.
这最多使莫斯科的议程和可信度受到质疑
Which makes Moscow's agenda and credibility questionable at best.
给我联♥系♥佩特洛夫大使和摩斯国务卿
Get me Ambassador Pavlov and reach out to Secretary Moss.
他们两个有很深的交情
The two of them have a longstanding relationship.
我们要尽可能获得一切帮助
We're gonna need all the help we can get.
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
约翰·埃德加·胡佛联调局大楼
你真是个幸运的家伙啊 汉娜
- You're a really lucky guy. - Hannah.
神奇地出现在正确的时间
Magically appearing at the right time
带着正确的情报
with the right information.
我一直压着这个情报
I have been sitting on this information.
就像我说的 我需要点东西来交易
Like I said, - I needed something to trade.
现在太晚了
Well, it's too late now.
听着 黑客入侵只是我一直在为
Look, hacking's one of the things
俄♥罗♥斯♥解决的问题之一
I've been working on solving for Russia.
中♥央♥银行 国家天然气公♥司♥
The Central Bank, the national gas companies --
在过去的六个月里 它们都被入侵了
they've all been victimized over the last six months.
这次的宇航局被黑事件只是最新的一次袭击
This NASA hack - is just the latest attack.
有人在组一个大局
Someone is hunting big game,
俄♥罗♥斯♥和美国都是目标
and Russia and the U.S. Are both targets.
你还有别的情报要分享吗
Do you have any other Intel to share?
也许
Maybe.
好
All right.
现在就把所有情报吐出来
You are gonna cough it up right now.
换来什么呢
In return for what?
我们不把你锁进笼子里 然后扔了钥匙
We won't put you in a cage and throw away the key,
这样如何
how 'bout that?
有件事你们可能会感兴趣
Oh, here's something that might interest you.
被入侵窃取的内容
The American space program
不止美国空间计划一个
isn't the only one that's been compromised.
我们的太空计划 俄♥罗♥斯♥宇航
Our space program, Roscosmos,
非常愿意派出火箭提供补给
would like to send one of our rockets,
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表