剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
总统先生 我跟肯德拉说了
Uh, Mr. President, as I told Kendra,
我不打算让步
I'm not inclined to give any more ground.
打开吧
Open it.
是空白的
It's blank.
没错 我没有条件
That is correct. I have no terms.
如果我不能说服
You see, if I can't convince
一直与我共事的人
the people that I've been working with
根据我做过的所有事
that based on everything that I've done,
我有权继续当总统
I have earned the right to remain president,
那我就不想要这份工作了
I don't want the job.
非常高尚 甚至令人感动
That's very noble. That's -- I mean, it's stirring even.
但事实就是
But here's the thing.
我不会手下留情 我得做好我的工作
I'm not gonna pull any punches. I got a job to do.
我理解 你也应该做好准备
I understand, and you should expect
我会尽我所能
that I'm gonna do everything I have to
保住我的工作
to keep doing mine.
这是自然 总统先生
I expect nothing less, Mr. President.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表