剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
桑切斯参议员 恭喜你
Senator Sanchez, congratulations.
没有你的坚持不懈 这次出访不可能成行
This trip would not be happening without your tenacity.
也多亏了您愿意倾听 先生
And your willingness to listen, sir.
我希望此番投资能够获得
I hope investments can do
过去五十年来失败的美国政策没能达到的成就
what 50 years of failed U.S. policy couldn't.
我也一样
So do I.
恭喜 约翰
Congratulations, John.
恭喜 恭喜
Congratulations. Congratulations.
古巴之行的讲话要点
Hey, talking points for the Cuba trip.
总统因为对奥尔特加放松制裁
The president's been getting a lot of criticism
已经遭受了大量批评
for giving Ortega oxygen.
好吧 那我们就把重点放在古巴人♥民♥
Okay, so we make the trip about the Cuban people.
渴望自♥由♥的古巴人♥民♥
Yearning for freedom.
向美国伸出了双手 希望对方愿意握住
Reaching out to an America that they hope reaches back.
你在这行说不定还真有前途
You might have a future in this.
去特克斯和凯科斯群岛的事
Turks and Caicos.
我连旅游宣传册都还没看呢
I haven't looked at the brochure yet.
别♥墅♥的订金今晚就要交了
Okay, deposit on the villa's due at midnight.
过来
Come here.
我不知道我能不能安排过来
I don't know if I can swing this right now.
别这样 我们都说了好几个月要去旅行了
Oh, come on, we've been talking about taking a trip for months.
-我知道 -我无意冒犯
- I know. - And no offense,
但你上一次去旅行
but the last time you went on vacation,
还是坐马车的时代吧
it involved a horse and buggy.
我只是说你该休息一下了
I'm just saying you deserve a break.
我们都是
We both do.
更何况 我度假的时候比现在还有魅力
Plus, I'm even more charming on vacation.
你会受不了的
You're not going to be able to handle it.
看宣传册 我知道了
The brochure. Got it.
你有什么机制吗
Do you have a strategy?
-什么机制 -应对各项事务的机制
- A strategy for what? - For processing everything.
关于艾丽克斯的遭遇 你是怎么告诉自己的
The story you tell yourself about what happened to Alex.
我知道发生了什么
I know exactly what happened.
实际发生了什么
Well, there's what happened
和你对自己的交代是不一样的
and your consciousness of it.
比方说 艾丽克斯的死你怪谁
For example, who do you blame for Alex's death?
埃文·比曼杀了我妻子
Evan Beeman killed my wife.
那是直接责任人
That's who's responsible.
我问的是 你怪谁
My question is, who do you blame?
我知道这改变了我们的一切
I know this is going to change everything for us.
但我不得不做
But I have to do it.
如果我不...
If I don't, then...
我必须要
Just have to.
你还支持我吗
You still on my side?
我永远都在你身边
I'm always on your side...
总统先生
Mr. President.
你想当总统
You wanted to be president.
在当时的情况下 这是我的责任 所以是的
Given the circumstances, it was my duty, so yes.
你觉得如果你没有接受这份工作
Do you think Alex would still be alive
艾丽克斯现在会不会还活着
if you turned the job down?
会
Yes.
美国总统
The president of the United States
请你为他工作
is asking you to serve.
这是千载难逢的机会啊
This is an opportunity of a lifetime!
我们得搬家
We have to move.
孩子们要找新学校 一切重头开始
The kids'd have to find new schools -- start over.
我们都会
We all would.
这真的会改变我们的生活
This would really change our lives.
以一种我们无法想象的方式
In ways - that we can't even imagine.
好吧 有些时候确实需要说"不"
Okay, there are times to say no.
但绝不是这次
But this is not one of them.
所以你因为艾丽克斯才去了住房♥和城市发展部
So Alex was the reason you took the HUD job.
也就是说指定幸存者本来不会是你
Meaning you wouldn't have been the designated survivor --
你别想让我怪我妻子
You're not going to get me to blame my wife
-害死了她自己 -我不是这个意思
for her own death. - That's not what I'm trying to do.
那你是什么意思
Then what the hell are you trying to do?
让你明白事情发生的原因是很复杂的
Get you to accept that causation is complicated.
每个决定都受之前的事的影响
That every decision has an antecedent.
她
She...
她 她是我的妻子
She -- She was my wife.
她站在我身后
She supported me.
支持着我
She had my back.
但决定是我做的
But the choice was mine.
我们留下完全是因为我
I'm the reason we stayed here.
这是唯一的影响因素
And that's the only antecedent that matters.
古巴 比那尔德里奥省
我佛罗里达选区的选民32%都是古巴裔
Yeah, my Florida district is 32% Cuban,
所以我不得不来这一趟
so I had to take this trip.
这不代表我支持总统
That doesn't mean I support the president
和他失败的政策
and his failed policies.
我们需要降低税率
We need lower taxes.
增设监狱 多造几艘航♥空♥母舰
More prisons. More aircraft carriers.
而不是一位突然就犹疑不决的总统
Not some president who suddenly can't make up his mind.
那家伙要是还不闭嘴 我一定会杀了他
If that guy doesn't shut his trap, I'm going to shoot him.
柯克曼 无法做决定的人 我们该这么称呼
Kirkman, the Un-decider, that's what we should call him.
议员
Hey, Congressman.
既然你要靠利用总统的低谷期来竞选
If you're feeding off the president's trough,
我建议你收起这种批判态度
why don't you just ease up on the criticism?
无意冒犯 亚伦 我只是在陈述事实
No offense, Aaron. I just call it like I seem them.
那就去别的地方陈述
Call them somewhere else.
这一趟是贸易交流 不是竞选活动
Please, this is a trade mission, not a campaign stop.
怎么样
How was that?
我还是想杀了他
I still think I should shoot him.
收起来
Put that away.
为什么
Why?
外面那个人拿着一把半自动步♥枪♥
That guy out there has a semi-automatic.
另外那个拿着把伯莱塔 这人拿的是格洛克
The other one's got a Beretta. This guy's carrying a Glock.
我看到了 都不是制式装备
I saw. Nothing standard issue.
对 他们不是古巴革命武装力量[古巴政♥府♥军]
No, they're not C.R.A.F.
我是拉蒙·布拉沃将军
I am General Ramon Bravo.
而你们 都已成为
And you... are all prisoners
人♥民♥解放部队的俘虏
of the Army for the Liberation of the People.
证件
Documentos!
你把你的白宫证件放哪了
Where'd you leave your White House ID?
我放在巴士上了
I left it on the bus.
证件
Documentos?
证件交出来
Documentos?
我叫亚伦·强森
Soy Aaron Johnson.
这是我助理 汉娜
Mi asistente, Hannah.
将军
General?
古巴欢迎你 肖尔先生
Bienvenido a Cuba, Mr. Shore.
很高兴我们这儿有一位白宫官员
We're very glad to have a White House official with us.
指定幸存者
第二季 第十一集
美国曾援助过古巴人♥民♥
The United States once supported the Cuban people
及其追求民♥主♥的抱负
and their democratic aspirations.
但如今柯克曼总统支持的
But now President Kirkman props up
是一个残酷且腐♥败♥的政♥权♥
a brutal and corrupt regime.
这次变节的代价是五亿美元
The price for this treachery is $500 million
期限是明天下午两点
by tomorrow at 2:00 P.M.
否则这一叛徒代表团将会被处决
Or the delegation of traitors will be executed.
信♥号♥♥传输结束
他们什么来头
Who are these people?
还在调查 总统先生
Trying to get a handle on that, sir.
他们叫人♥民♥解放部队
The Army for the Liberation of the People,
是一支游击队伍 有三万士兵
it's a guerilla movement -- 30,000 soldiers.
-叛军 -没错 经历了40年的小冲突
- Rebels? - Yes, sir, 40 years of skirmishes,
叛军占领区
不过都没什么进展
but they haven't made much headway.
看来他们这次卯足了劲
Looks to me like they've upped their game.
总统先生 奥尔特加主席在线上
Sir, we have President Ortega on the line.
主席先生 这是怎么回事
Mr. President, how did this happen?
我也不知道
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表